• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Sept bulletin

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2007 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA CURRENT Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 16,000
Nigeria 20,700

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

hey

why this, KCC should not have sent more congratulatory messages than they can accomodate, why make people feel jumpy unnecessarily.
This is not fiar.

Not fair at all. MAMAj AND OTHERS, I SINCERELY DO NOT KNOW WAHT TO SAY.
JCRIES HOW FAR, ARE U BELOW 20,700.

HOUSE PLS LETS SERIOUSLY PRAY FOR AN ADJUSTMENT, THIS IS NO JOKE AT ALL

This is serious! many members of this house are out! Quite unfortunately. jrcies...pls confim if u finally make it....waiting 4 ur response.

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2007 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA CURRENT Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 16,000
Nigeria 20,700

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

This is Unbelieveable! Why do this?

Let us believe and pray for an adjustment just like Modest suggested.

I feel bad

I' ve been battling with my coputer to see the last bulletin.But lo and behold it came out today with what i called "heart break".
In all i am mostly concern with this Forum Mentor Jrcies.My good friend your number reads 20xxx, hope you are there.I am eager to here from you.
House, it is my submission that we all should take heart especially those with higher number than the cut off and forge ahead.I know how the pain will be.But it is my prayer that God will change the heart of KCC to make a change
Regards,

Ben.

Now in USA:cool:
Waiting for my GC and SSN:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let No One Cry

God Has The Final Say In All Things. If Any Thing Needs To Be Done , He Will Do It. If Nothing Is To Be Done, He Will Not Do Any Thing. He Loves Us All. I Can Feel The Pains In Our Hearts...but Believe Me U Did Not Get Nl For Nothing..there Is Always A Reason For Any Smallest Thing God Do In This Life.
Mamaj,others........am Crying With U All.....

God Knows Best

AFRICA CURRENT Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 16,000
Nigeria 20,700

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

In fact, this is so unbelievable and heart breaking, i don't even know what to say, i tell you mamaJ, and the rest within this range, please just know that the plan of God towards you all is not evil but to take you to your expected ends. At the time like this you need to trust on God that there's nothing impossible for him to do. Let me tell you of a Prophet I know here in Ibadan, if i mention his name you may all know him, he won Lottery 3 years ago, he had gone through all the process, he had even deligated his church affairs to some certain pastors, the day of the Interview when he got to the Embassy, so many people ran round him for prayer right there in Lagos, he prayed for all of them but at the end of the day, everybody got theirs except him. You asked WHY? God had different plans for him.
Today, he is known even in American, UK , and he gets to Presidents of Nations on invitation. What am I saying? He's our maker, Creator, He said " I'm the God of all Flesh, is anything too difficult for me to do?"
Brethren as I end this note here, always remember this that When You are down to nothing, God is up to something. It's well!
I've done my medicals and my interview date is also confirmed.

Hi everyone,

When i saw this bulletin posted by Modest, i was almost going to cry coz i had been dreaming of when my son and I will unite with his father but this was like a slap to my face. Nevertheless i refuse to cry. America is not a do or die affair and besides God knows best. It's heart breaking though i must confess but what can i say or do at this point but to thank God in all things like the scriptures say. He will surely make a way.
Jrcies how far? I pray your number is current. Atleast you started this forum and u shd benefit from making other plp happy.
Have a blessed day everyone and stay strong.

AFRICA CURRENT Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 16,000
Nigeria 20,700

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what is this KCC??????????????????
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

Hi everyone,

When i saw this bulletin posted by Modest, i was almost going to cry coz i had been dreaming of when my son and I will unite with his father but this was like a slap to my face. Nevertheless i refuse to cry. America is not a do or die affair and besides God knows best. It's heart breaking though i must confess but what can i say or do at this point but to thank God in all things like the scriptures say. He will surely make a way.
Jrcies how far? I pray your number is current. Atleast you started this forum and u shd benefit from making other plp happy.

Well, my number is not current too but i still give all the glory and adoration to God cos he knows best.Besides all hope is not lost we can try again in the next dv and hope for a very low case number.Their is nothing beyond God.

Pls my people take heart and please dont let the forum die we can still be very useful to each other.

For those of us whose numbers are current, i wish you all the best of Luck in your interviews.
There is Nothing man can do when God Decrees.
Stay blessed.

Hi everyone,

Infact, I dont know what to say, I saw the Bulletin at about 2 am and was quite shock at it, because , you know,the expectations were so high...
Somehow, I thank GOD I managed to scale through but the joy was not really there anymore...
We all have come a long way, trying to get over this and now some are cut short...I am still in a shock!!!

God bless us all

Hi everyone,

MamaJ, there is no amount of words that can really do at this time, when i saw this too i almost jumped out of my skin, anyway, i will like to tell you that as Our GOD liveth you and every others affected shall have a success story to tell in your lifes, you shall be the head and not the tail, its not your fault that all went this way, neither is it your making that you were selected in the 1st place, and now that they are saying no visa, its not your fault either, just put your trust in God and believe he has wonderful things ahead for you remember his words in the book of Joel 2:21, ""fear not oh land, be glad and rejoice for the Lord will do great things"" for you in Jesus Name. I feel you sha. God Bless, I thank God for you Jrcies, shelnkid it is well.

Last edited by a moderator:
My People please for God sake, don't let us give the devil a chance, he might likely use what has happened now to scatter us and not maintain this good gesture again, please don't let us do that at all, lets show him that with or without visa, we are still one. One Love keep us together.

for y'all, who are dwn

i really feel for all who may not be interviewed,it's really sad. i wld just lyk to encourage u guyz by saying a problem is not an end in itself, there is always a miracle inside the problem, just try to focus on God the more.don't relent in your consistent prayer, am very very sure that he has a bigger plan for y'all. he will never forget his children, "eyes av nt seen, ears av nt heard neither has it entered into the hearts of men, what God has in stock for those who love him", just keep on seeking his face!!!

Npc Letter

guyz pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse!!!
i need anyone who has gone to collect the npc letter to clearify some issues for me:
- do they give to people born in 1979?
-do i have to go to the state where i was given birth to, to collect it?
-where is their office in lagos?
-how much does it cost?
-are there any other requirements for it?
please someone help a broda!

It is Well

For those who managed to scale through, thank God for you. Jrcies, you've been rewarded for this beautiful forum you started. It's not coincidental that your number managed to pass through the eye of the needle.

For those whose numbers didn't make, this is for you:

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Refrain

It is well, with my soul,
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul

When one door closes, God is about to open another door, most often a bigger one.

Rejoice

For all those in the house whose no did not make it,rejoice because all things work togethr for good to them that love God,to them who are called according to his purpose.I believe it is all for good so dont u despair.

Jrcies,am so happy u made it. God hasrewareded u and will complete what he hasstarted.All the best

modest , reply this

hello, i have not been able to access the sept bulletin thru the official website, where did u get the information. thanks