• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

EVERYBODY WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW, BUT A WORK OVER.
THE LORD IS GOOD,

LOOK FOR THE REASON OF THIS ANNOITING EVRYBODY SHALL BE CURRENT AND WE SHALL HAVE COURSE TO REJOICE IN JESUS NAME.
BABA ALADURA, U SHALL HAVE COURSE TO WIN AND SING PRAISES TO THE LORD,
FOR ALL THOSE WAITING TO BE CURRENT, JULY IS THE SEVENTH MONTH AND SPIRITUALLY SEVEN IS A POWERFUL NUMBER, BY THE SPECIAL GACE OF GOD, YOU SHALL ALL SMILE THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME
WE SHALL ALL BE GLAD IN THE LORD

ADEBAYO, IS UR NAME AYO NA NI WA MA RI LORUKO JESU.

CONGRATULATIONS, MY MAN

Amin oooooooooooooo ati wo naa o, thank you sir.

Modest,
Does it mean one can change the address on the form if one is finding it difficult in getting a Sponsor to a State where possibly one is assured of getting one.
Thanks

hello.
omo congratulation am really happy 4 u o.victory at last.my pastor did u hear of any other people interview while waiting 4 urs,if yes pls lets know

No i got in early, infact i was the 6th or 7th person to go in and i was the second DV person so i could see the rest interviewed.

First and foremost i would like to thank everyone in this forum for having conrtibuted in one way or another. This helped me a lot.

Had my interview in the first week on July.

I was asked the following:
Q: How old are you?
A: ans
Q: What do you do?
Q: when was your customary marriage
Q: when did you register your marriage?
Q: my hubby was asked what he does
A: he ans.
That was it.
I did not have some docs for my family. I was told to bring whenever they were ready. Brought them three days later and will be getting my visa in a weeks time.

Those going for an interview and are married please be very careful. I saw two couples rejected, reason was lack of evidence of marriage. A couple was asked the date/day they met/married and they gave contradicting dates. Its so unfortunate that this happens. Do not risk your chances.

All the best and God bless you all.

Congratulations

congratz

First and foremost i would like to thank everyone in this forum for having conrtibuted in one way or another. This helped me a lot.

Had my interview in the first week on July.

I was asked the following:
Q: How old are you?
Q: What do you do?
Q: when was your customary marriage
Q: when did you register your marriage?
Q: my hubby was asked what he does
A: he ans.
That was it.
I did not have some docs for my family. I was told to bring whenever they were ready. Brought them three days later and will be getting my visa in a weeks time.

Those going for an interview and are married please be very careful. I saw two couples rejected, reason was lack of evidence of marriage. A couple was asked the date/day they met/married and they gave contradicting dates. Its so unfortunate that this happens. Do not risk your chances.

All the best and God bless you all.

how wonderful is ur name oh Lord.
It is testimony galore and the annoiting is still going arround and will not stop untill every testimonies have been heard this includes the testimonies of everybody, becos Certainly everybody will be current by Sept.

Congratulations all the way my friend.

Amen

Modest,
Congratulation, you have won and it shall be permanent.

Thank u my brother, ur interview shall be a success

About the sponsor.

If the sponsor u have in mind is not responding, u can get another sponsor and make sure he give u a copy of his lates tax return or W2 form, that is very crucial, his copy of green card or US pali (bio data page) and of course the Affidavit of support form. There is a space that requires u to write the address of where u want to live also where u want ur SSN and GC to be posted to, u will write the name and address of ur sponsor.
But wen u wan enter ame at the point of entry they will still give u a form to fill, u may write another address that u are sure of, since the dice is cast.

I hope I made sense

Modest,
Thank you for been online to help people like me. On the form the person address that I filled in for my SSN/GC, is not qualified to give me the Sponsorship (He is not a GC holder/LPR yet). I want to get someone else. Any implication? Can I change the address? If yes, how do I do that? Remember, my number possibly will be current in October, 2007 (2008AF000004xx)
For all members of the house awaiting the August visa bulletin, today is your day in Jesus Name for all outstanding numbers shall become current. Amen.
Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone

God is great! Remeber that prayer changes things. You will all make it in Jesus Name Amen.

Thanks everyone

God is great! Remember that prayer changes things. You will all make it in Jesus Name Amen.

Congratulation

Congratulation to those that have been approve 4 visa collection and we awaiting congratulation in advance.stil waiting 4 the buletin to be release.good luck to every body

LIke this

Modest,
Thank you for been online to help people like me. On the form the person address that I filled in for my SSN/GC, is not qualified to give me the Sponsorship (He is not a GC holder/LPR yet). I want to get someone else. Any implication? Can I change the address? If yes, how do I do that? Remember, my number possibly will be current in October, 2007 (2008AF000004xx)
For all members of the house awaiting the August visa bulletin, today is your day in Jesus Name for all outstanding numbers shall become current. Amen.
Thanks again.

In the DS 230 form u may fill the name of the person as the place u want ur GC to be mailed to, as far as u are certain that the person will mail it to u where ever u are, the person's status in the states does not matter, it is ur sponsors status that is important

The D day!

Today is our day, I mean those of us with high numbers, we will be rejoice and be glad that we were also selected for the Dv program

hi

Bia Congrat! Greetings to member of your household too. Happy preparation to the State.

Houx! any news yet? Any Bulletin don come out? I don check tire 2day.
Well,hope to check back later in the day and hope it should all favor us sha.

Have a nice day

Congrat Past Adebayo

My brother, congratulations from the bottom of my heart.

What is wrong with Kamorass? I hope you will get the result on time.

My people

Why is the Visa Bulletin taking so long to be released ooo.
I don check tire today.
Im confident our Lord and God will take total control and we shall all be current.

tHANKS ALOT FOR THIS ADVICE BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT WAS CONFIRMED ON PHONE. SO, WHAT DO I DO?

Verbal discussion is not accepted at the Embassy.

Pls send mail to (kccdv@state.gov) to request for the info on your interview date.

State your case number, your full name & your date of birth

Print the reply & take to the Embassy.