• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Na wah ohhhhhhhhhh, I don check tiya!!!! they are taking so long to get this thing out and get the pressure off my chest. Well like st-kris said, maybe it's taking this long coz there's alot of goodies in store for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Na wah ohhhhhhhhhh, I don check tiya!!!! they are taking so long to get this time out and get the pressure off my chest. Well like st-kris said, maybe it's taking this long coz there's alot of goodies in store for us.

My sista,
The same here..ooo..I no fit sleep, kept checking all through the night till this morning.

Let hope they will release it today.

It is well!!!

Pls am perplex, I need an urgent reply to these followin prbs of mine.

I really appreciate the way pples response alleviate fears in pple like me.

My case no is AF23xxx from Nig here. NL as b'n recieved las Aug.

My probs are my Waec pocesses passprt but Female instead of Male. other facts are right.

I hv ND in a Poltchinc. pls ugent advice can really help....

Congratulation past and others.

Ubus dont worry Houston is big, 6th largest city in the US, on SSN visit http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ for help.

Your IM Visa is good for 1 year in case your GC delays

Life is lot better than niger, if you live in West Houston or off down town u may need a car to take you round b/c no bus services is such areas

becareful always ask questions when you are not cleared double check every info some notorious places are SW Houston, SE Houston if you will stay in such areas it is no different from Lagos life, it is a bit smart, but other areas are more secured. Lucky you.

I started working already, pray that your SSN will arrive early b/c no SSN no work it is like the bible 666

Yebomi,
Thanks and best wishes.

pls I need ur help House!

My probs are my Waec pocesses passprt but Female instead of Male. other facts are right.

Men!!!!!!!! i can't wait for this bulletin of a thing again o, should i call them at KCC to know wats up?
Visa bulletin where art thou?:(

Nooooooo Pastor Adebayo

Are you just seeing it that WAEC process your result with a girl picture instead of a boy that you are? man, you should have done something about this b4 now, anyway, contact WAEC at Yaba am sure they can help on this, or better still go for result verification.

Its my pasprt. not a girlz own,I have Female instead of Male dats the error.
Can verificatn. from Yaba clarify it? if yes, i'll just be happy.

Am going alone, I heard about affidafit stuff/if alone is it needed or my acct. has to be loaded.

pls houz. reply

Sgold.

I think you should go to WAEC office and lodge your complaints as regard your problem.Let them know how it will affect you if proper correction is not made.Insist that they should give you a written document on WAEC letter head paper stating that a mistake has been made on your certificate bla bla bla.If they can issue you a New certificate it would be much better.
Abi, my people what do u think.

Men!!!!!!!! i can't wait for this bulletin of a thing again o, should i call them at KCC to know wats up?
Visa bulletin where art thou?:(

Pastor i tire ooo.The thing has never took this long to be released as far as i know.Well sha, I believe there will be a lot of good in it for us all in house.
Victoria acerta!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its my pasprt. not a girlz own,I have Female instead of Male dats the error.
Can verificatn. from Yaba clarify it? if yes, i'll just be happy.

Am going alone, I heard about affidafit stuff/if alone is it needed or my acct. has to be loaded.

pls houz. reply

Sgold.

Oh ok, no wahala with dat, verification will do.
you don't need any Affidavit of support as a single individual.

Sgold like they have said go to waec office, logde ur complain and then make them give u an official letter stating that they made the mistake or do waec verification but make sure u make them understand that there's a problem with the male female thing.
Yeah since u are single, u will not need the affidavit of support but there's no harm in getting a sponsor.

It's as if this month Visa Bulletin would be all about 9ja.
As I guess they are done with all numbers from all region.Except for those that their case were re-scheduled.

I can't wait....

10qs, but my question still remain o

I really need to appreciate u for ur inmense contributions, it relieves me. GOd bless this house.

But the question now comes........What if my acct. is not loaded and the affidafit of support is not required as a single applicant. Won't they ask abt. public charge stuffs? or my acct. as to be loaded with millions too?nowhere to get it o

I hv a person(a proff in Atlanta) that am going to stay with he promise that anythin I need he'll help. Pls what is required from him as a sponsor from embassy. pls i need clarification on this.

I really need to appreciate u for ur inmense contributions, it relieves me. GOd bless this house.

But the question now comes........What if my acct. is not loaded and the affidafit of support is not required as a single applicant. Won't they ask abt. public charge stuffs? or my acct. as to be loaded with millions too?nowhere to get it o

I hv a person(a proff in Atlanta) that am going to stay with he promise that anythin I need he'll help. Pls what is required from him as a sponsor from embassy. pls i need clarification on this.

Hello,

Some of the Sponsor's documents include:

a) Notorized I-134 form
b) Letter from Sponsors Employer stating position and current salary
c) Signed copies of all sponsorship documents in 2nd package
d) Unofficial copies of 2005 W2 and 1040 tax return forms
e) 3 months statement of sponsors account
f) A copy of sponsor's data page on American passport

Pls go through the previous threads for more information.

sgold

Hello,

Some of the Sponsor's documents include:

a) Notorized I-134 form
b) Letter from Sponsors Employer stating position and current salary
c) Signed copies of all sponsorship documents in 2nd package
d) Unofficial copies of 2005 W2 and 1040 tax return forms
e) 3 months statement of sponsors account
f) A copy of sponsor's data page on American passport

Pls go through the previous threads for more information.

2006 tax return is ready from june 15 or 16 so if u want affifavit that is the most current,
also pay stub can replace the letter from employer
he does not require a bank statement
oga pls go to waec fast, u may be current in sept and u know u dont have much time at ur disposal

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sincerely, my heart is begining to jump.
i have taken the time diff into consideration and check the bulletin all time,
today is 17th i have not seen this thing taking so long.
i wish to be the first person to announce NIGERIA CURRENT CURRENT CURRENT,

WELL I AM SURE GOD IS BAKING CAKE FOR US AND IT WILL SOON BE READY.
JCRIES, MAMA J, BEN, STANN, ALL OTHERS JUST MAKE SURE U GET ALL UR DOCUMENTS READY AND ALSO THE MONEY FOR THE RUNNING ARROUND, BECOS I BELIEVE IT IS DONE.

KCC DO SOMETHING NOW

qestion please

i beg some people wey get this idea pls educate us.

when we arrive the port of entry, what will follow,
i mean after filling theform for the gc, do we need to do any other thing to get the green card.
also how do we get the ssn, i know u have to apply at the nearest office, is this applicable for dv winners.
you know say for nigeria, the agents talk say every thing na authomatic, no mind my joke i beg answer the question, it is important.

Temi, wey u now. wld and 2tee, i hope u guys are chopping dollars all others big up

God Plssss

Please my dear lord and God let this bulletin be out so that your children will have rest of mind,.. and know what next step to take...Amen.......