• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Gosh, this is a tough one. I feel the disappointment of those who have been waiting so long for their numbers to become current only to now know that their numbers will not be called for interview.

Many of you have been here giving advice to so many and now you cannot use that knowledge to your own benefit at the interview. I am truly sorry.

At the end of the day, God knows best and who knows, perhaps He has other things in store for you that will take you along a different path. Be of good cheer.

When one door closes, another one will open

Well, my number is not current too but i still give all the glory and adoration to God cos he knows best.Besides all hope is not lost we can try again in the next dv and hope for a very low case number.Their is nothing beyond God.

Pls my people take heart and please dont let the forum die we can still be very useful to each other.

For those of us whose numbers are current, i wish you all the best of Luck in your interviews.
There is Nothing man can do when God Decrees.
Stay blessed.

MAMAJ & SHELNKID,

Please take heart; it shall be well with you. I am telling you now that when one door closes, another one will open. Please believe it.

It is well.

It Is Well

I want to use this medium to say that IT IS WELL to all those whose number did not become current. Yes our hopes have been risen and its like our expectations have been cut off, but God knows best... honestly he does, cos he says ALL things, not few but ALL things work together for good to them that loves God, it is well with us all in Jesus name.

Please let me also use this medium to ask my question.

Does it mean that the next Bulletin will start with those that won the 2008 Lottery?

When will it be coming out?

When am I likely to be current or interviewed. My case number - AF000068XX.

Thanks for the usual assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called KCC For explaination

I called KCC today to explain the reason for the sept case number. The lady i spoke with was very nice and she explained that the visa numbers have been exhausted. So i asked her what if at the end of september, there are still avialable visa numbers, what will they do? she said there can't be coz right now the visa numbers are limited and that not all those current in sept will get an appointment date.
I just wanted to call and put my heart to rest. I didn't want to start having false hope, and now that i have called and gotten my reply, I can now relax:cool: . somehow is not thier fault, coz so many get married, have kids 4, 5 and other additions to the family. where i blame kcc is giving out tooooooooooooooo many letters. but it's okay. they have tried :D
I want to go home now and relax.

To My friends MamaJ, Shenkids, and Others

I quite feel for some of our members whose DV number is above cut-off for september Dv visa interview. I can imagine how you feel having waited for over a year with hopes and aspirations.

I want you to know that your hope is not cut-off. Hope is not lost. Like some have mentioned earlier, God knows best. He must have a better plan for you for this not to come your way.

But if God knows that this not for you 'Why" did he made it possible for you to get a NL? Probably to test your patience, endurance and your willingness in assisting others in getting their goals achieved while yours is pending. Quite tough!

"Therefore, do not cast away your confidence (the one you started off with) which has great reward
For you have need of endurance, so that after you have DONE THE WILL OF GOD, you may receive THE PROMISE"
Heb. 10:35&36.​

Like i said if it is a test, then be rest assurred that your REWARD is on the way.

I still believe in miracles especially when it is needed. I always fight till the end; till it is obvious that i have done my part of 'Faith Walk" and the rest lie with the Supreme God.

I also believe God is able to turn the heart of the King so that the Rest of us can go in.

Congratulation! Jrcies. This is your reward.

Pls let's make this forum to continue.. Let's think of positive things the forum can be turned into after the DV 2007 proceses as i have suggested sometime ago.

Regards

MamaJ, Shelnkd & co

I like and commend your spirit. Put in again for the next DV later this yr & trust God to make it happen again.

A testimony I heard some time ago:

A firend's cousin won DV some years back but could not meet up with the financial demands so he lost his chance. He put in again the following year and won the second time (can you believe that?) and now, he's in the US.

The same God who made it happen for this guy the second time and equipped him and perfected everything for him, will do the same for you in Jesus name.

He never leaves his own.

All the best.

What can we do?

What can we do my brothers and sisters in da houx? well, let give Jah the glory.
when i saw the sept. bulletin, i was not happy at all considering the type of dreams one has been dreaming and the preparation for the interview.
Well, Although my no. was also on the high side but still i am giving the Glory to Jehovah for making me one of the winners of this DV out of the millions who apply for it. but just that we were not among the last finalist. Still if not for this DV of a thing i won't have known anything like this houx and the kind of relationship and warmt i received in the houx.

Well, no matter how, please let us not say because we were not among the finalist that we should stop coming to the houx to chat as ONE big naija family. And to those who are fortunate enough to scale thru please just let us know whatsup and how life is with you in the state. Who knows, we may just be there in the state for a visit or fortunate to win again.

Even though if we find it difficult to come around to read, please let us try to relate to people outside there the way we've been relating with ourselves and assisting one another to solve difficult questions or personal troubles in da houx.

Jrcies How far and your preparation for the interview?
We pray for a succssful interview for you and others who are current.

Its just unfortunate for us.

Have a nice day

Its Great that you Guys are achieving Success

Hey Guys!

am really happy for lots of guys in the house, the numbers are finally out, I wish everyone remaining to attend interview the Very best of Luck!!. Please remember!!!! JUST BE BOLD. It shall be well.

As for me,I am doing well with my family, I eventually change my POE from Atlanta to JFK enroute to Maryland.

Got some Jobs intervies done so far! am sure i will be starting job in few days! That am sure.

POE:JFK then transit 2 Maryland on Greyhourn Bus (06/11/07)
SSN collected
GC: Collected
(waiting for Drivers licence and State ID).

Guys it nice to be in US. Wish you well too.

am truly sorry

mamaj, shelkin, mcben, stann and all others am truly sorry u shall not labor in vain
Jcries congrats

it hurts, but despite mamaj's call to kcc, i still believe there is nothng that prayer cannot do

Hmn, what can one really say or do when Jehovah El Shadai decided? He does things as it pleases Him. Let His will be done in our individual lives. Mama J greater things lies ahead of you, Jrcies thank God for you.
My people nothing is too hard for Him that is our God, visa or no visa, He remaineth. The bulletin will still be adjusted.
God bless all.

it is well

Hi everybody, i am new to the thread .It rather sad that all numbers did not go current nevertheless i want to assure u all that there is no impossibility with God. What He has done before he can still do again ,dont lose hope.
I am encouraging all those that their numbers did not go current to put in for de next one.I am talking from experience,cos my hubby won de lottery some years back but de second letter did not get to us on time so we missed de interview and de embassy did not help at all cos we were told they could not do anything about it .Thank God for he has shown HIMSELF to be de God who can reverse de inreversable ,my hubby just won again.So dont lose hope cos i believe there are reason for ur not going right now.SHALOM

I want to use this medium to say that IT IS WELL to all those whose number did not become current. Yes our hopes have been risen and its like our expectations have been cut off, but God knows best... honestly he does, cos he says ALL things, not few but ALL things work together for good to them that loves God, it is well with us all in Jesus name.

Please let me also use this medium to ask my question.

Does it mean that the next Bulletin will start with those that won the 2008 Lottery?

When will it be coming out?

When am I likely to be current or interviewed. My case number - AF000068XX.

Thanks for the usual assistance.

My dear ,
The thing runs all through.The 2008 will start in October right away.So the October bulletin will come out possibly 15th next month.
You might be current arround December or January.

-----------------------
Now in USA:D
Waiting for my GC and SSN:rolleyes:

congratz

as they say, EVERY disssapointment is a blessing. but then again its feels very hurting that so many people hv been allowed to dream in vain for so so long. well, i managed to be included in the september bulletin by the hair of my teeth, but it doesnt feel half as good as it would hv been if at least we had every member of this forum being current... well all i can say at this point is that.THERES SOMETHING OUT THERE GREATER FOR EVERYBODY..THNX

CASE NO: 204**

i beg leave no stone on turned, prepare urself very well, as u are aware no room for mistakes

best of luck

thanks

Hi everybody, i am new to the thread .It rather sad that all numbers did not go current nevertheless i want to assure u all that there is no impossibility with God. What He has done before he can still do again ,dont lose hope.
I am encouraging all those that their numbers did not go current to put in for de next one.I am talking from experience,cos my hubby won de lottery some years back but de second letter did not get to us on time so we missed de interview and de embassy did not help at all cos we were told they could not do anything about it .Thank God for he has shown HIMSELF to be de God who can reverse de inreversable ,my hubby just won again.So dont lose hope cos i believe there are reason for ur not going right now.SHALOM

thanks for this encouragement,
we are all praying that a miracle will happe, we are so used to our selves in this forum, and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, i will not want to say we are mourning because Jehova is our Victory, but sincere this blow is below the belt.
I just pray that this will not be the end of this thread.

God is alive

Hello. My name is Era. I am new in this forum. My case number is 2007AF28xxx.I just want to ask a question;Is there anyone with a case number above 50,000 .I am a student in Canada from Nigeria, who is one of the unlucky winners of the DV 2007. I have a feeling that there is a little bit of trickery in this whole diversity visa deal. We could petition you know. It seems like there are actually visas available because I am yet to see case numbers of about seventy thousand.

I know it's not enough but I sincerely hope, the above goes as a succour to our brothers and sisters that their numbers never became current.

...still in shock!!!:(

Hello. My name is Era. I am new in this forum. My case number is 2007AF28xxx.I just want to ask a question;Is there anyone with a case number above 50,000 .I am a student in Canada from Nigeria, who is one of the unlucky winners of the DV 2007. I have a feeling that there is a little bit of trickery in this whole diversity visa deal. We could petition you know. It seems like there are actually visas available because I am yet to see case numbers of about seventy thousand.

Petition???if you take your time to read the congratulatory letter sent to you,you will agree with me that there is nothing one can do about it when it get to that stage.

for modest, adebayo and others!!!

guyz pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse!!!
i need anyone who has gone to collect the npc letter to clearify some issues for me:
- do they give to people born in 1979?
-do i have to go to the state where i was given birth to, to collect it?
-where is their office in lagos?
-how much does it cost?
-are there any other requirements for it?
please someone help a broda!

find quote,
guyz pls giv me some info, i work in ibadan, and my plans is to go over to lagos tommorrow, for my police report, and i tot it would be wise to do the NPC runs as well. please feed me with this info pleaseeeeeeeeeee!