• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

God is in control

hello everybody...was really sad when i saw d sep bulletin....God will definately make a way where there's no way....i bliv in miracle...i remember 1987, my sister had a hole in the heart and the day she was goin 4d operation my Dad had a dream d nyt b4, dat an angel touched her chest..when they Got 2d hospital they did another scan...the doctor was so shocked not 2find a trace of the hole in her chest...i remember we prayed and fasted alot durin dat tym and God answered us.....there's nothin too big 4God 2 do....

Does anyone know hw long the administrative process takes?????

Hey Family

Hey guys, u are the best:D I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee y'all though we haven't met but there's a strong connection between all of us. I feel so great infact when i woke up today it was like it never happened.
I believe God has bigger plans for us all and if he allowed us get the first NL just to help others cross and meet all these wonderful plp, is also a good thing, though it's hard I must confess;) Am happy i met everyone. Am going to attach the pic of my son and I, am relaxed that we are all one bigggggggg family. I'll take the pic of at the end of the week. I tried uploading it with as a jpeg file, it's saying invalid so i converted it to a PDF File.
Jrcies, thank you so much for starting this forum and am sooooooooooo happy that u scaled thru. God's blessing;)
Somehow i don't know how, but we go jam for america:D
Love
Mamaj:D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mamaj:

I am not Nigerian and I don't know you but I do share in your disappointment. So sorry.

What a beautiful photo of you and your son. Somehow I always imagined you to be older, maybe because the user name MamaJ just sounds like someone very mature :)

Take wonderful care of your handsome son and continue to be of good cheer.

Thank God in all situation

Dear Friends,
I just want to congratulate all those that their numbers was current in the last bulletin and also congratulate those that could not make it because God who used ur ideas and help other people to make it in the house, has a better reward for you. I know one thing is sure that the measure with which u gave, multiple folds shall return to u all, In all things let us give thanks to the almighthy God. Pls do not lose hope for even though ur expectations were high and it seems to be cut off, i beleive that those that beleive in God he will always make a way, maybe in some other way, u may not know when, how, placen but i know that for sure God will do it again.Once again be courageous and move on in live and God will direct ur steps.

Hey guys, u are the best:D I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee y'all though we haven't met but there's a strong connection between all of us. I feel so great infact when i woke up today it was like it never happened.
I believe God has bigger plans for us all and if he allowed us get the first NL just to help others cross and meet all these wonderful plp, is also a good thing, though it's hard I must confess;) Am happy i met everyone. Am going to attach the pic of my son and I, am relaxed that we are all one bigggggggg family. I'll take the pic of at the end of the week. I tried uploading it with as a jpeg file, it's saying invalid so i converted it to a PDF File.
Jrcies, thank you so much for starting this forum and am sooooooooooo happy that u scaled thru. God's blessing;)
Love

That's the spirit, infact for this reason i will definitely post my own pic too for the house to see, nice picture. very soon! very very soon you will come back to this house and tell us some big and wonderful things that God has done for you and your family. See you in AMERICA how? i don't know see you there sha, Our God is able.

Lovely MAMAJ

Love

Lovely MamaJ, it shall be well with you and your family. Our God shall comfort you on every side. He shall give you a bigger package.

HI islandfirl

Hi Mamaj:

I am not Nigerian and I don't know you but I do share in your disappointment. So sorry.

What a beautiful photo of you and your son. Somehow I always imagined you to be older, maybe because the user name MamaJ just sounds like someone very mature :)

Take wonderful care of your handsome son and continue to be of good cheer.

:D Thanks Islandgirl,

I use the name Mamaj coz my son's name starts with J;) that's why. Thank you so much. have a nice day and God bless.

Hi houx

Hi houx,
Its nice being a member of this great forum.
I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed one way or the other, you are a source of inspiration to many people and if you dont know you have touched somany people's life one way or the other.
I will never forget this experience, although my number is not current but this house has being a source of inspiration to me personally one way or the other and i know very soon Our Good God w'll do something wonderful in our life soon.
personally I have gained so much in da houx and i know many did too. I just want to say whether we are a winner or not we should please try to keep the good spirit going. I will personally come to the houx to read and post and to touch other people's life too.

Well, like Mamaj has done, let me also attach my little pixs too. you see dat later.
have a nice weekend ahead

Thats the spirit

MamaJ,

I just saw ur pic, its nice to see the personality behind that name, you are just cute just as your son J boy, i know certainly wonderful things lies ahead of you, keep the good spirit up and in low distance time you smiles shall be greater than what i see in the picture.

Maurice

easy

find quote,
guyz pls giv me some info, i work in ibadan, and my plans is to go over to lagos tommorrow, for my police report, and i tot it would be wise to do the NPC runs as well. please feed me with this info pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

this is the reason why we should always include and update our signatures, house members will always follow u up and remind u of somany things.

Anyway, u dont have to go to lagos.
For ur police report u can get it at Iya gankun police station, just tll them in the front that u are going in for police report, they will show u how to go to 'baba gankun section' it is about N5,000
The NPC is also at Ibadan, by secretariat road, beside Nitel office, adjacent Custom Office.

From secretariat on ur way to Bodija Market, it is before Awolowo juction by ur left, opp Ikolaba juction, they will help u out, so u no need go to Lagos.

You dont need to go to ur village of birth

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Love
the boy fine ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and he is a no go area for some admirers, am sur some people know why.

Mamaj, i know how u feel, but God will make a way, where there is no way

wonderful

Hi houx,
Its nice being a member of this great forum.
I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed one way or the other, you are a source of inspiration to many people and if you dont know you have touched somany people's life one way or the other.
I will never forget this experience, although my number is not current but this house has being a source of inspiration to me personally one way or the other and i know very soon Our Good God w'll do something wonderful in our life soon.
personally I have gained so much in da houx and i know many did too. I just want to say whether we are a winner or not we should please try to keep the good spirit going. I will personally come to the houx to read and post and to touch other people's life too.

Well, like Mamaj has done, let me also attach my little pixs too. you see dat later.
have a nice weekend ahead

tell u what we have a lot of wonderful people in the house.
i love ur spirit my dear and I know God is able, but form the look of things u are not presently in Nigeria.

God will be with u in everything u lay ur hand upon, hope to read from u soon

Love

MamaJ,
You are such a sweet lady, like the Islander girl said, I usually imagine you to be a "MAMISH" kind of lady, quite interesting to see that I was wrong about it.
I asked myself several times, would I have acted the way you are now, if I were in your shoe? to be honest, I doubt it!

It's my prayers that all those with high number that their didn't come up, that our good lord takes care of them and bless them all.
We are family now, DV or no DV we will still be family.
Let let us all endeavour to stay in-touch forever no matter the situation.

What DV has joined together, let no man put Assunder:p !!

Sameffiong

Sam,
What's up with you?? I know your number is within the 20,000 range, did you make it??

Why the long silence???:confused:

Pls. keep the house posted

the boy fine ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and he is a no go area for some admirers, am sur some people know why.

Mamaj, i know how u feel, but God will make a way, where there is no way

Hahahahah Modest Man, thank you oh jare and yes ohhhhhhhhhh, no go area abi???;) But ur dowry too cost:D

I beleive God will make a way. I blessed God for this great forum where great minds meet:D Kudos to u all:cool:

MamaJ,

I just saw ur pic, its nice to see the personality behind that name, you are just cute just as your son J boy, i know certainly wonderful things lies ahead of you, keep the good spirit up and in low distance time you smiles shall be greater than what i see in the picture.

Maurice

you guys are making my head swellllllll:D :p thank u y'all.
I had planned to post the picture of my son and I after i get the visa so that when we meet some place, we can recognize each other but as go no go, i decided to do it now and take it off by the weekend.
Thank you all for your encouragment. Infact you have bombarded me with blessings that i don't have a choice but to prosper:D :D :D and like you said mauriceeta, my smiles shall be greater than what it is now.
Have a greattttttttt weekend.

Hahahahah Modest Man, thank you oh jare and yes ohhhhhhhhhh, no go area abi???;) But ur dowry too cost:D

I beleive God will make a way. I blessed God for this great forum where great minds meet:D Kudos to u all:cool:

But i thot the issue of dowry has been settled abi? if not i will personally pay it then, but when will the wedding come up? MamaJ please let see so that we can arrange for the time to go and get the engagement list from Modest:D :D :D :D .
MamaJ, honestly i have learnt from you again, i like your spirit.

MamaJ,
You are such a sweet lady, like the Islander girl said, I usually imagine you to be a "MAMISH" kind of lady, quite interesting to see that I was wrong about it.
I asked myself several times, would I have acted the way you are now, if I were in your shoe? to be honest, I doubt it!

It's my prayers that all those with high number that their didn't come up, that our good lord takes care of them and bless them all.
We are family now, DV or no DV we will still be family.
Let let us all endeavour to stay in-touch forever no matter the situation.

What DV has joined together, let no man put Assunder:p !!

:D hahahaha "Mamish kind of lady" :D my friends call me mamaj coz of my son, so i adopted the name and i use that in forums.
If u were in my shoes, maybe you would have been like me or even calmer. the truth, what can u do? nothing!! so why worry or give yourself heartache when u can't change the handwriting on the wall except by divine miracle?????. My dear like David in the bible, I washed my hands and wacked well well:D
We are one big family and like you said, dv or no dv, let's try and stay in touch to help others that will need our help and according to jrcies words what dv has joined together, let no man put Assunder;) :D

Love

Greetings to your boy, he looks cool.

Hey guys,

Aside speaking with Kcc, I had sent them an email to explain why the cut off, I didn't think they would reply but they did. meaning they are not as strict as they make the first Notification letter sound [lol]

Here's their reply

Thank you for your inquiry.

The final interviews for the DV 2007 program have been scheduled and all available visa numbers allocated. The cutoff number for Nigeria was below 20,700. There will be no further processing on your case. If you would like to apply for the DV 2009 program, instructions will be available at www.travel.state.gov later this year.

Phone: (606) 526 7500
Fax: (606) 526 7501
E-mail: KCCDV@state.gov
www.travel.state.gov

MAM/KCC

U guys shdn't lose upppppppppppppppppppppppp, we will try again, and again and again till we succeed.
Have a veryyyyyyyyyy nice weekend y'all.