• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS260 unlock request

I’m still waiting too and sent a request on 13/5 and then 17/6. Order seems to be quite random who they’ve chosen to unlock
i thought i was the only one, i don't really know how they do this, people who sent requests on late may and June are getting their ds260 unlocked, i hope the second email can do the job, i sent it 15/6, if i get a reply i will post it here(i sent first one may 10th)

I'm AF23k, i already sent the docs, i asked some youtubers and people about it, and they said it isn't a problem even if they didn't unlock your ds260 yet, idk
That’s interesting! I have a low case number (so I’ve been told) so was worried about KCC progressing my case too fast before they unlock the DS260 and I can amend it.
The error I made in the DS260 is pretty material I think so wanted to avoid this. I’m gonna hold off submitting docs

That’s interesting! I have a low case number (so I’ve been told) so was worried about KCC progressing my case too fast before they unlock the DS260 and I can amend it.
The error I made in the DS260 is pretty material I think so wanted to avoid this. I’m gonna hold off submitting docs
it is, i don't know about my case number, i was worried because in dv2021 they were scheduling interviews for high case numbers who already sent the docs without asking for them first when the visa bulletin Became current, so i sent them, i made a mistake in my name, i wrote my family name in the first name area too, i don't know what happened, but i made sure every other thing is correct

Hello, I would like you to advise me what to do. I have requested 2 times the unblocking of the DS-260 form, the first time was on June 14 and the second on July 31 and I still have not received a response, yesterday I received the mail to send the documents and I do not know what to do , if you wait for them to unlock me or send the documents yourself. The other concern I have is about the 2 unlocking requests that I made, I am afraid that they will receive the one from the first email and when I do it again, they will unblock it again for the second email I sent, which they advise me, I have searched in Hundreds of websites on the internet and this is a forum where they only deal with these issues in depth, thank you

they unlocked my ds260 just now

Hello, I would like you to advise me what to do. I have requested 2 times the unblocking of the DS-260 form, the first time was on June 14 and the second on July 31 and I still have not received a response, yesterday I received the mail to send the documents and I do not know what to do , if you wait for them to unlock me or send the documents yourself. The other concern I have is about the 2 unlocking requests that I made, I am afraid that they will receive the one from the first email and when I do it again, they will unblock it again for the second email I sent, which they advise me, I have searched in Hundreds of websites on the internet and this is a forum where they only deal with these issues in depth, thank you
You just need to be patient. They will unlock the form based on your submitted request.

You just need to be patient. They will unlock the form based on your submitted request.
I'm not superstitious at all, but I think that entering this forum has given me the best luck in the world, I just received the email informing me that my DS 260 form has been unlocked, what a joy. Now what worries me is that when I send it, they will read the second email that I sent them on July 31 and they will unblock me again.