Discussions and Questions: I140 NSC

We all know that H1B cap was reached on Feb 17, 2004. So the last premium processing was allowed on Feb 17, 2004. USCIS has to finish processing all those premium cases on or before March 9th (if it is 15 working days) or March 03rd(if it is 15 days). So my guessing is that we are surely going to see lot of approvals, after March 3rd/9th.

Let us hope and pray.

naanshi.

Naanshi,

Iam sure there are going to be lot of approvals from Ist/2nd week of March. looking at the trend, you can expect to see systematic approval of EB3/2 RIR CON cases, even approvals in our 140 tracker looks good. You can expect your approval by mid march for sure.

nash what do u think about the EB2/CP based on the trackers? i have seen those guys suffering the most..even EB3/CP seem to be getting approved..thats weird cos u wud think EB2 is a higher category..?

Originally posted by nash140
Naanshi,
You can expect your approval by mid march for sure.

I hope your prediction will come true. I am in lot of trouble now and I cannot imagine, what will happen if I don't get my approval before March 20, 2004. My six year limit will be expired on March 29, 2004 and I am not going for 7th year extension.

Yes, I did get my EAD. But I may have to use AC 21 next month, for keeping my current project. It will be safe, if I get my I-140 approval around March 20th.

Bad employers, doing some kind of circus to keep our projects; we all should qualify to get some kind of award for having retained our sanity and performing productive work....

My case is RD 9/10/2003, ND 9/16/2003 - hope 140 comes thru soon. :):)

Originally posted by naanshi
Yes, I did get my EAD. But I may have to use AC 21 next month, for keeping my current project. It will be safe, if I get my I-140 approval around March 20th.

Naanshi...

any guesses for July-CP-EB2 case.. I havent seen anything ..related to July,,,,on the other I am observing lot of OCT approvals.. Any comments?
:eek:

Originally posted by ginnu
naanshi

I hope you will get I-140 approval before March 20th

Good Luck!!

Thanks Ginnu. I am Hoping for the best. I am waiting for my I-140 approval since July 2001(First in TSC, now in NSC). I am sure the GOD will finally give it to me, when I really need it.

naanshi

Originally posted by rseth123
Naanshi...

any guesses for July-CP-EB2 case.. I havent seen anything ..related to July,,,,on the other I am observing lot of OCT approvals.. Any comments?
:eek:

My guessing is that after March 3rd, we will be seeing a lot of I-140 approvals. I am sure yours will be approved within a month.

Let us Hope and Pray.

naanshi.

Naanshi

I can understand your situation. I think you should be fine. You will hear the good news pretty soon.

any guess on when to expect approval?

Any guess on when one can execpt approval for EB3-CP with RD May 14th 2003?

Is it ok if I enquire service center directly, instead thru lawyer/company?

puhrince

Mine is EB2-CP ND/RD: Jun 11th '03.
My attorney convinced me that way. I am in a similar situation as Naanshi is in. I need to see my I-140 approved latest by the end of March. I am really worried.. Bachelor of Engg with 8 yrs of experience. This I-140 is filed on a future employer basis and I need to go in for 7th year extension pretty soon (Which is really troublesome for me for several reasons.. Project / Client)..

I saw your earlier msg on Dave's note. The things that we had discussed previously were.. EB2 vs EB3.. Particulary in NSC.. Education Evaluation (Bachelor's Degree + MCA).. Apart from that we had been communicating earlier too through Chicago DOL forum (Immigration.com).

Ginnu has posted very important notes covering many issues that would help people that are about to file I-140.