Denver Regional Dol Tracker

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

Now My Employer is ready to give me a Pre approved Labour for applying 140,485 before dec31 ,Iam also in thought of buying preapproved labour ,What will be your suggestion? ,If I get the Preapproved labour now,will I be in a safe side,I think now The time is also not much for us to still wait for my original Federal labour to come up and then submit,
Iam in confusion,If I buy the federal and state labour and Apply for I140 -485(before dec31'04) , will i still have any effect from the 2005 retrogression ,
If you then i think it is waste to buy the Labour now .

Pls give me your valuable advise
Regards,
Srini

Hi Srini,
Buying a labor is unlawful. I really dont know what if the INS finds out about this. I am not scaring you. But due to lot of scams in the recent past CIS is looking into the cases especially of pre approved labors. So be careful. Also what is the guarantee that your employer did not sell that to somebody already? Because we are all under frustation we are hurrying things. You should make sure your priority either holding job or green card. Do you know fully about your new company? Even if you buy the skills and all other stuff should match your skills. Did you see new updates for labor processing they are doing now November. Concentrate more on that labor than other things. Also is it the same employer who applied LC which are you waiting for is selling the preapprove labor. If so he is playing with you. I will let you know about my case on Thursday as the lady told my hr to call on 16th.
Hope this helps.

KK

kriskish said:
Hi Srini,
Buying a labor is unlawful. I really dont know what if the INS finds out about this. I am not scaring you. But due to lot of scams in the recent past CIS is looking into the cases especially of pre approved labors. So be careful. Also what is the guarantee that your employer did not sell that to somebody already? Because we are all under frustation we are hurrying things. You should make sure your priority either holding job or green card. Do you know fully about your new company? Even if you buy the skills and all other stuff should match your skills. Did you see new updates for labor processing they are doing now November. Concentrate more on that labor than other things. Also is it the same employer who applied LC which are you waiting for is selling the preapprove labor. If so he is playing with you. I will let you know about my case on Thursday as the lady told my hr to call on 16th.
Hope this helps.

KK

Thanks Krish,

Yeah It is the same employer who holds my H1 is ready to give a preapproved labour ,even I guessed the same way you said ,Probably he got my Labour and in return he is giving that to me ,If Iam not wrong,
but is there any assurance that I will be getting my 485,EAD,AP in the next year if I still wait for my orginal Labour to be come up and then Apply 140 ,485 in 2005?
Because Already it is too late for me to wait for 2 or 3 more years to apply my 485 and other stuff,,god only know when i will get GC in my hands ,,but at least I shld be in position to say that my 485 is applied now,

I appreciate your prompt response and guide me

Regards
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Thanks Krish,

Yeah It is the same employer who holds my H1 is ready to give a preapproved labour ,even I guessed the same way you said ,Probably he got my Labour and in return he is giving that to me ,If Iam not wrong,
but is there any assurance that I will be getting my 485,EAD,AP in the next year if I still wait for my orginal Labour to be come up and then Apply 140 ,485 in 2005?
Because Already it is too late for me to wait for 2 or 3 more years to apply my 485 and other stuff,,god only know when i will get GC in my hands ,,but at least I shld be in position to say that my 485 is applied now,

I appreciate your prompt response and guide me

Regards
Srini

Hey Tula,
I am not sure what is the best approach. Yes you need apply 485 before Jan 1st to avail EAD and other stuff. So talk to some other friends of your's and then take a decision. I totally understand your situation. For me at this moment my job is important it may be totally different in your case. My company is terminating from here and want me to work from India. It will be big hit to me personally, Financially, employment wise and for my gc process. I still believe you are in far better situation than me. Please talk to some friends and take a wise decision.
Hope this helps
KK

Krishkish/Tula

What is the advantage of filing I140/I485 by Dec 31st 2004? Is it because of the eligibility to apply for and get EAD approved? I have read that not only will a person not be able to file 485 because of retrogressed dates, but an applied 485 will also not be processed if the PD is later than the cutoff date. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

usha03 said:
Krishkish/Tula

What is the advantage of filing I140/I485 by Dec 31st 2004? Is it because of the eligibility to apply for and get EAD approved? I have read that not only will a person not be able to file 485 because of retrogressed dates, but an applied 485 will also not be processed if the PD is later than the cutoff date. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Hi Usha03,
You are absolutely correct. You cannot apply 485 after Jan 1st if your PD is after cut off date. Also the once already filed 485s will not be processed if their pd is after cut off date.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Usha03,
You are absolutely correct. You cannot apply 485 after Jan 1st if your PD is after cut off date. Also the once already filed 485s will not be processed if their pd is after cut off date.
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,

Iam not sure what is PD ,is that Date when your 140,485 receives by USCIS ?
if so, suppose I applied 140,485,EAD on Dec 27th-29th 2004 ,will it comes before the Cutt off Date or After the Cuttof date ,Pls suggest me
Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

Iam not sure what is PD ,is that Date when your 140,485 receives by USCIS ?
if so, suppose I applied 140,485,EAD on Dec 27th-29th 2004 ,will it comes before the Cutt off Date or After the Cuttof date ,Pls suggest me
Thanks
Srini

Hi Tula,
PD is priority date. Which is your labor certification received date at state level. In your case it will be May 2004.
Thanks
KK

Federal Labor approved.. Attorney got just now

kriskish said:
Hi Tula,
PD is priority date. Which is your labor certification received date at state level. In your case it will be May 2004.
Thanks
KK
Hi Guys,
Just now I came to know that my federal labor has been approved. Attorney just told me that they got the approval. Just want share with you guys.
Thanks
KK

Krishkish,
Congratulations!!
Which company is doing your GC? Who is your attorney/paralegal at Stern and Elkind?

usha03 said:
Krishkish,
Congratulations!!
Which company is doing your GC? Who is your attorney/paralegal at Stern and Elkind?

Hi Usha,
Both John Combs and Stern are working on my case. And paralegal is Toni Stovall.
Thanks
KK

Hi Kish/Usha:
My labor was applied in Wyoming on Aug 4th, can you tell me when I can get my state cleared? Once the state is cleared, Denver DOL should process the application in a month or so, right?

I do not know about Wyoming. My PD is Nov 17th 2001 EB2. I am waiting for the State to be cleared in about 10 days. I do not how the Federal Labor will be dealt with from Jan 1st 2005 onwards. Any idea on this Kriskish?

usha03 said:
I do not know about Wyoming. My PD is Nov 17th 2001 EB2. I am waiting for the State to be cleared in about 10 days. I do not how the Federal Labor will be dealt with from Jan 1st 2005 onwards. Any idea on this Kriskish?
Hi Usha,
I really dont know what will happen after 1st Jan. You can ask the attorney.
Thanks
KK

sesa_harrisburg said:
Hi Kish/Usha:
My labor was applied in Wyoming on Aug 4th, can you tell me when I can get my state cleared? Once the state is cleared, Denver DOL should process the application in a month or so, right?
Hi Sesa,
I really dont know about Wyoming. You can ask your attorney or HR.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
Just now I came to know that my federal labor has been approved. Attorney just told me that they got the approval. Just want share with you guys.
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,
Congratulations !!

I hope now you are bit relax and tension free,,Anyway it is a good news for all of us,and it brought some hope to us.let see what happened to my Labour ,I will ask my Attorney.

Wishes,
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,
Congratulations !!

I hope now you are bit relax and tension free,,Anyway it is a good news for all of us,and it brought some hope to us.let see what happened to my Labour ,I will ask my Attorney.

Wishes,
Srini

Hey Tula,
Frankly I am not happy at all. My company asking me to leave US and work in India. They are terminating me here and rehiring in India. Even if I work for this copmany it wont keep my gc alive.. Everything is gone in vain.
Thanks
KK

Denver Labours moved to Dallas !!****

Hi Krish

I just spoke with my Attorney ,now he says that all the Federal labours which was at Denver has been moved to Dallas ,don't you feel It is a shocking news ,,in such case,Why didn't my Attorney tell me this before,or does it got implemented recently?,Now imm i checked the processing dates in Site ,for Dallas it is now processing 01/2003,

Is there any of you guys know this news before ?Pls kindly let us know ,It is really upseting news.I cld have prepared to take preapproved labour in that case ..../

I want to know one more thing,with the new Processing Retrogression ,Will My labour gets cleared imm in the next year ,though it is jan 2003 date,Iam confused guys pls suggest me ,

Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish

I just spoke with my Attorney ,now he says that all the Federal labours which was at Denver has been moved to Dallas ,don't you feel It is a shocking news ,,in such case,Why didn't my Attorney tell me this before,or does it got implemented recently?,Now imm i checked the processing dates in Site ,for Dallas it is now processing 01/2003,

Is there any of you guys know this news before ?Pls kindly let us know ,It is really upseting news.I cld have prepared to take preapproved labour in that case ..../

I want to know one more thing,with the new Processing Retrogression ,Will My labour gets cleared imm in the next year ,though it is jan 2003 date,Iam confused guys pls suggest me ,

Thanks
Srini

i think he is saying that all lc pending in denver will go now to Dallas backlog center. it is not the same as dallas federal. the backlog center of dallas is different . so the date jan 2003 that u refered to is not the one that u should refer to. hopw those BEC will work it is still a mystery.

antonioa77 said:
i think he is saying that all lc pending in denver will go now to Dallas backlog center. it is not the same as dallas federal. the backlog center of dallas is different . so the date jan 2003 that u refered to is not the one that u should refer to. hopw those BEC will work it is still a mystery.
I think Antonioa is correct. Denver dol is part of the Dallas DOL. The reason for my case got approved because of being in colorado. This is my guess. Even I was really worried about my application. Luckily it was under limited review. I am not sure Jan 2003 will be applicable to these cases?
Thanks
KK