Denver Regional Dol Tracker

any info

Hi Guys,

anyone has got approval during the month of Dec 2004 with applications filed from Wyoming and processed at Denver DOL(Federal) for final processing.

regards

kris

Gc_puli said:
Hi,

Howmuch time the Denver DOL takes to certify a RIR LC once it receives from State workforce?

What will happen if my RIR LC goes to Denver in Feb 2005? Will it be processed there?

I heard that it will be processed at Denver till March 28. Anyone have any input ?

When asked about whereabouts of my petition which moved to Denver DOL in mid Dec, my paralegal replied that they have received approval for a case which moved to Denver DOL around Dec 9th.

I am waiting with my fingers crossed. Hope to hear in a week or two.

I am through with my labor certification. My attorney received the approval yesterday from Denver DOL.

usha03 said:
I am through with my labor certification. My attorney received the approval yesterday from Denver DOL.

Congrats Usha03,

Wish u all the best in next stage. Appreciate if you post details of your case like which state it was filed, when it was filed, RIR or regular, and NOF from state ect..

Thanks

usha03 said:
Hi Usha03,

Congrats!!. You have completed a very important milestone in your GC.Good Luck for your future steps.

regards

kris

Thanks Krish(s). I am surprised that some clinics do not have an opening for until Feb 5th for a medical exam appointment. And they say that they take 2-4 weeks to get the report ready. However there are some who claim to give the report within 3-5 working days. How come there can be so much discrepancy? And the ones who take about a month charge more too $250 for physical exam and 200 for vaccinations and there are some who do it for 170 for physical and $10 for each vaccine taken. I come from Minnesota

Gc_puli said:
Congrats Usha03,

Wish u all the best in next stage. Appreciate if you post details of your case like which state it was filed, when it was filed, RIR or regular, and NOF from state ect..

Thanks

Filed in Colorado on Nov 17th, 2001
Moved to Denver DOL in mid Dec 2004.
Labor approved on 20th Jan 2005.
Regular petition

Will file for I140/485 in EB2

usha03 said:
Thanks Krish(s). I am surprised that some clinics do not have an opening for until Feb 5th for a medical exam appointment. And they say that they take 2-4 weeks to get the report ready. However there are some who claim to give the report within 3-5 working days. How come there can be so much discrepancy? And the ones who take about a month charge more too $250 for physical exam and 200 for vaccinations and there are some who do it for 170 for physical and $10 for each vaccine taken. I come from Minnesota
Hi Usha,
I am not sure where you have been living right now. http://uscis.gov/graphics/exec/cs/Index.asp?EmptyForm this link gives you all the ins approved doctors. I know you are going with Stern and Elkind, If your attorney is John ask him which doctors are cheap. Also take the list of vaccinations that doctor gives to you and goto Department of health. The vaccinations are half of the amounts. It will take 3 - 5 days ONLY. We got all the papers in 4 days. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Usha,
I am not sure where you have been living right now. http://uscis.gov/graphics/exec/cs/Index.asp?EmptyForm this link gives you all the ins approved doctors. I know you are going with Stern and Elkind, If your attorney is John ask him which doctors are cheap. Also take the list of vaccinations that doctor gives to you and goto Department of health. The vaccinations are half of the amounts. It will take 3 - 5 days ONLY. We got all the papers in 4 days. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK
I live in Minneapolis. I tried to find prices from most of the USCIS specified civil surgeons but the lowest I got was $170 + $10 for each vaccine.

When you say go to Dept. of Health, do you mean I should go to Dept. of Health for my county and get the vaccinations done and get certified. And then show that to the USCIS civil surgon to give the report

Hi Usha,

What kind of tests/vaccines you are talking about? Where did you get the list of mandatory Medical examinations and Vaccines?

THanks,
Kiran

Hi Usha,

What kind of tests/vaccines you are talking about? Where did you get the list of mandatory Medical examinations and Vaccines?

ANd what is the right place to take them? For example my employer applied for labor from WY state and my contract is currently in SanJose. If i do my tests my San Jose, will it not effect the INS center of choice for my app?

THanks,
Kiran

Usha03,Krishkish,Gc_Puli and all Gurus,

My lawyer just sent me an email and mentioned that my case has been filed at Denver SESA on 1/26. What u think where will I end up ? Do I get approval before March 28 for state+Fed or I will be on long road to Dallas ? Also, how long will it take at SESA and DOL here in Denver?

Would appreciate your response.

kiranvahaja said:
Hi Usha,

ANd what is the right place to take them? For example my employer applied for labor from WY state and my contract is currently in SanJose. If i do my tests my San Jose, will it not effect the INS center of choice for my app?

THanks,
Kiran
Kiran,

This is not a problem ,my friend recently got his GC approved, his employer filed labor petition from Phildelphia and he is living in Fremont,CA and got his Medical check up done at Fremont.

regards

kris

manaka said:
Usha03,Krishkish,Gc_Puli and all Gurus,

My lawyer just sent me an email and mentioned that my case has been filed at Denver SESA on 1/26. What u think where will I end up ? Do I get approval before March 28 for state+Fed or I will be on long road to Dallas ? Also, how long will it take at SESA and DOL here in Denver?

Would appreciate your response.
Hi manaka,
did you start your lc process on 1/26? I mean your labor ceritification?
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi manaka,
did you start your lc process on 1/26? I mean your labor ceritification?
Thanks
KK

Krishkish,

Actually, after finishing interview and all advertisement process, finally my lawyer filed LC on 1/26 in SWA. My PD was Jan 2002.

Need info about ND comapny infoNERO

My wife has an offer from infoNERO based in North Dakota. Job is related to IT. We are in tight spot as for as our LC is concerned ( two LCs pending from NJ with no end in sight ).

Please post your advise about LC for ND will it go to Denver or Dallas ???

Should we wait and file under PERM ??

Thanks a lot,
PB