Denver Regional Dol Tracker

UPDATE on my case !

I just heard from Attorney that my case is processing by SWA at Denver. I am hoping it will be cleard by next week and move on to DENVER DOL. I heard that Denver DOL to process till March 28

PD JAN 2002

Is there any official information?

I am so nervous about news that Denver DOL will no longer process LC after March 28. Is there any offical information released in this matter? My RIR LC is pending with UTAH SWA since, May 10, 2004. Currently they are processing April 2004 cases. I heard that all SWA will process RIR LC till March 28. After that they will ship the pending cases to BEC.

As my case is in borderline, I am so tensed. I do not know now what will happen to my case.

Gc_puli said:
I am so nervous about news that Denver DOL will no longer process LC after March 28. Is there any offical information released in this matter? My RIR LC is pending with UTAH SWA since, May 10, 2004. Currently they are processing April 2004 cases. I heard that all SWA will process RIR LC till March 28. After that they will ship the pending cases to BEC.

As my case is in borderline, I am so tensed. I do not know now what will happen to my case.

As long as they open your case at UTAH SWA, it must be coming to Denver as "Open case" . Hopefully, SWA open ASAP.

My case is also on border line. My priority date at WY sesa is 1st oct. 2004 and my employer says that they ahve received approval for cases filed until 6th august 2004.
I hope our cases get approved at denver and not move to dallas. So keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Anil

Hi Anil_mandra,

Can you tell me the approval type your employer got for apps filed until 6th Aug, 2004? Are they WY SESA Approvals or Denver DOL Approvals?

Thanks,
Kiran

anil_mandra said:
My case is also on border line. My priority date at WY sesa is 1st oct. 2004 and my employer says that they ahve received approval for cases filed until 6th august 2004.
I hope our cases get approved at denver and not move to dallas. So keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Anil

You mentiond that cases have been approved till August 6th,2004. Do you mean from State or FED. Mine went to Denver SESA on Jan 26 and haven't heard anything at all. Per our previous thread and SESA/DOL records, I am hoping state will clear next week and Federal be after 3 weeks. Don't forget I am singing PINK FLOYD song " HIGH HOPES" :)

PD JAN 2002

any updates ?

manaka ?

any update eon ur case ?

I found from my lawer that my regional is being processed by denver DOL . my state was cleared in last week of dec .

aj

aj_jadeja said:
manaka ?

any update eon ur case ?

I found from my lawer that my regional is being processed by denver DOL . my state was cleared in last week of dec .

aj

AJ,

WOW! it is good and exciting news. Hopefully, we don't have to go to I-25 south, I mean Dallas :) My lawyer not giving me any info at all. All I know is state was filed on Jan 27 so I am hoping it will be cleard by next month both STATE/DOL. Let me know how yours go ? BTW what is your priority date?

well :)

Well i hope u mean I-35 south :) j/k

What do u mean by priority date ? u mean when was my labour filed ? i know my state was approved last week of Dec :) and denver DOL is doing dev 2004 processing :)

I-35 if you going from midwest. From Denver, you have to take I-25 south to I-10. Yeah! I meant original date. But I don't need that one now. Tell me how long it took to clear your STATE after your attorney submitted final paper work ( I mean after interview and all) ....I am trying to track here how long do I need to wait? Mine was filed on Jan 27 on SWA and no news so far

Thanks!

3 weeks

it took 2 weeks. Well looks like good amount of delay is being created now due to new transition.

lets hope all goes well :)

aj

Can we track the status of application in Denver?

The latest LC processing update posted by Rajeev Khanna website shows that Utah SWA is currently processing May & June 2004 RIR Cases. Mine was submitted in may 2004 first week.

I feel that my processing of my case might have been completed at the SWA. Now, I do not know whether my case was sent to Denver DOL or Dallas BPC. My lawyer is saying he has not heard anything from State. Now how can I track my LC? Is there any offical phone number available to call Denver DOL?

Hi,
As per Rajiv Khanna latest processing times,Denvor DOL is still continueing proceesing.It's currently showing Jan 2005 .Is any one got approved for Dec'2004.My application went to Denvor DOL in 2nd week of December.But still I didn't hear any thing from lawyer.Appreciate any updates or info related Denvor DOL.

Thanks,
sam

Guys,

This is scary like hell. Mine went to SESA on Jan 26. I haven't heard anything. Attorney doesn't care at all either. It looks like it is going to be long road.

AJ and Turisam,

Pls keep it posted. I am after you guys since mine not even going to DOL.

PD JAN 2002

Also guys,

Pls let me know if there is any way to check status on Denver SESA. I know there is way to check at DOL thru automated system but don't know if there is any like that at SESA. Since I have a case # , do u think would be appropriate to wake/ring/buzz up those guys at SESA :(

Gc,

I think you can call this # (303) 844-1575 and get status. Let me know are able to get it. Also, do u have any clue on CHECKING SESA status?