Denver Regional Dol Tracker

kriskish said:
I think Antonioa is correct. Denver dol is part of the Dallas DOL. The reason for my case got approved because of being in colorado. This is my guess. Even I was really worried about my application. Luckily it was under limited review. I am not sure Jan 2003 will be applicable to these cases?
Thanks
KK
I did not understand what you are saying. Denver dol is part of Dallas DOL??

Which pending LC is being moved from Denver to Dalls? The regular LC at State level or the regular LC at federal level or RIR LC at state level or RIR LC at federal level?

usha03 said:
I did not understand what you are saying. Denver dol is part of Dallas DOL??

Which pending LC is being moved from Denver to Dalls? The regular LC at State level or the regular LC at federal level or RIR LC at state level or RIR LC at federal level?
Hi Usha,
Yes Denver DOL is a part of Dallas DOL. only limited review cases will be processed in Denver dol and others will go to Dallas. Only federal level not at state level. Hope this helps..
KK

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish

I just spoke with my Attorney ,now he says that all the Federal labours which was at Denver has been moved to Dallas ,don't you feel It is a shocking news ,,in such case,Why didn't my Attorney tell me this before,or does it got implemented recently?,Now imm i checked the processing dates in Site ,for Dallas it is now processing 01/2003,

Is there any of you guys know this news before ?Pls kindly let us know ,It is really upseting news.I cld have prepared to take preapproved labour in that case ..../

I want to know one more thing,with the new Processing Retrogression ,Will My labour gets cleared imm in the next year ,though it is jan 2003 date,Iam confused guys pls suggest me ,

Thanks
Srini

Hi Srini,

I have been following this thread for some time. After reading your thread I enquired with my employer who said that,"so far none of the application(June-July, 2004) from my employer have been forwarded to Dallas", further it looks like Colorado DOL may continue to operate till March 2005 , but certainly not winding operation by Dec 2004.Since your application also went at the sametime(Oct 12) as that of KK to Denver DOL, there should be some specific reason behind forwarding your case to Dallas DOL.In my opinion there could be some restrictive clause in your labor petition that would have triggered Denver DOL to forward. Correct me if I am wrong your application was RIR filed from Wyoming, but look at the annual salary mentioned in your petition, 34000 P.A. for Software Engineer. Don't mistake me, if an application with 34000 P.A is ever sent to Dallas or SFO an NOF would be issued.Ask your employer if some other application also was forwarded.

regards

kris

krishsur4GC said:
Hi Srini,

I have been following this thread for some time. After reading your thread I enquired with my employer who said that,"so far none of the application(June-July, 2004) from my employer have been forwarded to Dallas", further it looks like Colorado DOL may continue to operate till March 2005 , but certainly not winding operation by Dec 2004.Since your application also went at the sametime(Oct 12) as that of KK to Denver DOL, there should be some specific reason behind forwarding your case to Dallas DOL.In my opinion there could be some restrictive clause in your labor petition that would have triggered Denver DOL to forward. Correct me if I am wrong your application was RIR filed from Wyoming, but look at the annual salary mentioned in your petition, 34000 P.A. for Software Engineer. Don't mistake me, if an application with 34000 P.A is ever sent to Dallas or SFO an NOF would be issued.Ask your employer if some other application also was forwarded.

regards

kris

Hey Kris,
I think you are correct. If the case is little suspicious they will not consider the application into limited review. Mine was for sure in limited review. Mine forwarded to denver dol on Nov 8th. It got approved in one month and one week exactly.
Thanks
KK

krishsur4GC said:
Hi Srini,

Correct me if I am wrong your application was RIR filed from Wyoming, but look at the annual salary mentioned in your petition, 34000 P.A. for Software Engineer. Don't mistake me, if an application with 34000 P.A is ever sent to Dallas or SFO an NOF would be issued.Ask your employer if some other application also was forwarded.

regards

kris

Hi KK/Krish

I really appreciate for your opinions , AS per your information, Exactly you are Correct, mine was applied under RIR filed from State Wyoming with Annual Salary 34000 with the Title Software Engineer

Can you pls tell me what is SFO and NOF , and whom will receieve this either My Employer or Attorney ?

I really don't know what is my position , Shld i have to wait for 1 or 2 years and that too not sure whether or when I get the Visa Number .
Iam hoping for the best

thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi KK/Krish

I really appreciate for your opinions , AS per your information, Exactly you are Correct, mine was applied under RIR filed from State Wyoming with Annual Salary 34000 with the Title Software Engineer

Can you pls tell me what is SFO and NOF , and whom will receieve this either My Employer or Attorney ?

I really don't know what is my position , Shld i have to wait for 1 or 2 years and that too not sure whether or when I get the Visa Number .
Iam hoping for the best

thanks
Srini
Hi Srini,

I have been thru' this labor certification process way back in 2001 from california and it got denied because of layoff at that time at my previous employer. It was processed by DOL at sanfrancisco (SFO) , I remember there were two issues DOL was closely monitoring one is Layoff and another is there any restrictive clause in the labor application, such as very low salary, unnecessary experience and qualification etc., so scruitinization will increase if an application comes from RIR, as whatever your employer reports regarding the recruitment effort is taken in good faith by the DOL. In the application giving a salary of $34000 for software engineer with 3 years of experience will catch the eye of the DOL, even though it could meet the minimum wage requirment , so in that case DOL will issue Notice of Finding (NOF) with 3 options to the employer. 1. withdraw the application 2. Retest the market with the new requirement which DOL deems is fair 3. Rebutt the NOF .If any employer takes the 3 rd option then it is certain the application would be denied.For other two options everyone has to keep the finger crossed. I suspect in your case Denver DOL would have felt your application is very restrictive and as KK mentioned only limited review is available at Colorado so they would have send it to Dallas for full review. still I feel it is risky.

Hopefully this helps

kris

Is this sending of petitions in doubt to Dallas at the state level? My petition was filed under limited review and awaiting to be forwarded to Federal labor.

Is the Denver Federal Labor also likely to be in operation until March 2005?

usha03 said:
Is this sending of petitions in doubt to Dallas at the state level? My petition was filed under limited review and awaiting to be forwarded to Federal labor.

Is the Denver Federal Labor also likely to be in operation until March 2005?
Hi usha03,

As per my employer and attorney, Denver DOL will likely to continue operations until March 2005 , but certainly not cease its operations by this month end. Take this info at your own risk, as I dont have any other way of confirming ,but just sharing this info what my employer and attorney's have said. By this month end facts will come out. If anyone in this forum could confirm this info with their respective attorney's or employer and share the response would be much valuable to this thread.

As far as which applications(RIR/non-RIR or IT/Non-IT) going to dallas , I have no idea .

regards

kris

Does Denver DOL mean Denver Federal Labor? I have asked my attorney about Denver DOL operating after Jan 1st 2005. I will update as soon as I receive an answer.

Also I am not clear of what the acronyms RD, ND etc. mean. Can somebody explain those to me?

usha03 said:
Does Denver DOL mean Denver Federal Labor? I have asked my attorney about Denver DOL operating after Jan 1st 2005. I will update as soon as I receive an answer.

Also I am not clear of what the acronyms RD, ND etc. mean. Can somebody explain those to me?
Usha03,

Yes, Denver DOL , I mean federal.

regards

kris

I have received a mail from my attorney today that my labor cert. app has been forwarded to USDOL from Colarado DOL.

Congratulations

usha03 said:
I have received a mail from my attorney today that my labor cert. app has been forwarded to USDOL from Colarado DOL.
Hi Usha,
You will get the federal approval in 1 and half month. Congratulations again.
Thanks
KK

Thanks Krishkish. You mentioned of some medical tests and shots to apply for I140/485. Can you give more info on that?

usha03 said:
Thanks Krishkish. You mentioned of some medical tests and shots to apply for I140/485. Can you give more info on that?
Hi Usha,
You need to talk to your employer and attorney for next steps. Also about the documentation. Attorney will let you know everything. You need to get your approval from the employer for next steps.
Thanks
KK

usha03 said:
Hi Usha03,

Congrats !!. Did you had a chance to check with your attorney regarding how long Denver (Federal) DOL will function?. Appreciate if you could post the response if any.

regards

kris

Howlong Denver???

How long the regional DOL in Denver process LC? Will they continue the processing of LC beyond March 31?

Gc_puli said:
How long the regional DOL in Denver process LC? Will they continue the processing of LC beyond March 31?
Hi GC_Pulli,

As per my employer and Attorney it is expected to function till March 31, 2005. I have no idea whether it will function after March 31, 2005. Even this info I am trying to validtae with others.

regards

kris

My attorney mentioned that it might take around 1-2 months while informing me that my labor petition has been moved to Federal. But I did not get any response back for my explicit question of what might happen from Jan 1 2005 onwards.

Processing time in Denver

Hi,

Howmuch time the Denver DOL takes to certify a RIR LC once it receives from State workforce?

What will happen if my RIR LC goes to Denver in Feb 2005? Will it be processed there?