Denver Regional Dol Tracker

TulaSrini said:
Hi,

Has anybody got any updates on their Federal Clearance which is Applied on Oct 12 th 2004
My state Labour applied on July 8th 2004, cleared on Oct 1st week ,Sent to Federal on Oct 12th

Pls let me know
thanks
Srini

Hey Tula,
If you see the updates from DOL, they are processing Oct now. So it may be day or two for your approval. Good luck on that.
Thanks
KK

Hi,

Thanks Krish,for giving me the Information,
Do you know after getting Clearance from Federal what wld be the Next Step ,what wld my Attorny will take the Next step,I guess it is I-140
If so what they wld ask me to Provide the Documents.
As I came to know that now we can apply at once with the folowing
I-140,
I-485
EAD
Advanced Parolle
what wld be the Appx time for getting clearance of all these above.

Do any one suggest me in this issue?
Thanks
Srini

Hey

TulaSrini said:
Hi,

Thanks Krish,for giving me the Information,
Do you know after getting Clearance from Federal what wld be the Next Step ,what wld my Attorny will take the Next step,I guess it is I-140
If so what they wld ask me to Provide the Documents.
As I came to know that now we can apply at once with the folowing
I-140,
I-485
EAD
Advanced Parolle
what wld be the Appx time for getting clearance of all these above.

Do any one suggest me in this issue?
Thanks
Srini
Hey Tula,
I already had my meeting with my attorney friday to talk about 140 and 485. Right now we are planning to apply concurrently. You need to talk to the attorney first what are the next plans as per your case. You need to check with him what kind of documents needed for your case from your side as well as compnay's side. Work with attorney. Somethings are very important such as Birth certificate for you and if you have dependents. Donot delay on that. That kills the time and you will way back in the line as everyday counts and lots of people are waiting for gcs.
Hope this helps
Thanks
KK

Thanks Krish ,

I think you gave me good Valuable information,I will try to Update my attorney abt the Required Docs and also Concurrent Applying ,

I appreciate your reply ,

thanks
Srini

Labor Clearance

Hi Guys,
I read this thread and got very valuable information, My state labor was cleared in Oct 2004, and i got an email from my attorney on November 1st, that my labor has been sent to for federal approval, i dont have any case number with me, was wonderin, if any one else was approved at the same time, and if my case has a chance of getting cleared before merging with chicago office.

btw: DID U GUYS HEAR ANY THING ABOUT RETROGRESSION, I WANTED TO APPLY WITH CONSULAR PROCESSING, BUT AM WONDERIN NOW, SINCE I HEARD ABOUT RETROGRESSION

kavurub said:
Hi Guys,
I read this thread and got very valuable information, My state labor was cleared in Oct 2004, and i got an email from my attorney on November 1st, that my labor has been sent to for federal approval, i dont have any case number with me, was wonderin, if any one else was approved at the same time, and if my case has a chance of getting cleared before merging with chicago office.

btw: DID U GUYS HEAR ANY THING ABOUT RETROGRESSION, I WANTED TO APPLY WITH CONSULAR PROCESSING, BUT AM WONDERIN NOW, SINCE I HEARD ABOUT RETROGRESSION
Hi kavurub,

Congrats that your labor petition has gone to Denver. Is your state was filed from WYoming ?.If so when was your labor petiton filed?,I mean Receipt Date.Appreciate your response

regards

kris

kavurub said:
Hi Guys,

Hi Kavurub,

Congrat's for getting cleared ,

mine was also applied from WY on July 8 and got cleared in Oct 1st week and my attornery told that it went to Federal on Oct12th ,Just waiting for the results, We will not get the Case number.that's was my attornery said.
What is RETROGRESSION,Pls can you explain this abt?
Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Kavurub,

Congrat's for getting cleared ,

mine was also applied from WY on July 8 and got cleared in Oct 1st week and my attornery told that it went to Federal on Oct12th ,Just waiting for the results, We will not get the Case number.that's was my attornery said.
What is RETROGRESSION,Pls can you explain this abt?
Thanks
Srini
Hi Tula,
USCIS had lot of applications now. They want to put cut off date for 485s. That means before the cut off date who ever applied their applications will be processed. Rest will be pending. They are talking now the cut off date around July 2002. If you have applied your Labor ceritification before that date you will be fine. But now the cut off date is totally a guess. It may vary drastically also. It may be Jan 2004 or Jan 2000 we really dont know. Read below thread then you will start giving answers to us :)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=151050
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Tula,
USCIS had lot of applications now. They want to put cut off date for 485s. That means before the cut off date who ever applied their applications will be processed. Rest will be pending. They are talking now the cut off date around July 2002. If you have applied your Labor ceritification before that date you will be fine. But now the cut off date is totally a guess. It may vary drastically also. It may be Jan 2004 or Jan 2000 we really dont know. Read below thread then you will start giving answers to us :)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=151050
Thanks
KK

Thanks Krish,

I think you are really a Helpful person in this thread for giving Timely Information,I really appreciate you,
As pe rseeing the Link which you gave,I was quite bit worried,Is that will be a problem for me ,

As of now Federal Recieved my application on Oct12th, so suppose my
1)Labour gets cleared till end week of Dec 2004 ,will I will be in a problem for applying 140-485,EAD,AP,

2) what if my federal gets cleared in Jan 2005, will I be in trouble for applying in I-140,485,EAD,AP

Pls explain me if you are able .

thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Thanks Krish,

I think you are really a Helpful person in this thread for giving Timely Information,I really appreciate you,
As pe rseeing the Link which you gave,I was quite bit worried,Is that will be a problem for me ,

As of now Federal Recieved my application on Oct12th, so suppose my
1)Labour gets cleared till end week of Dec 2004 ,will I will be in a problem for applying 140-485,EAD,AP,

2) what if my federal gets cleared in Jan 2005, will I be in trouble for applying in I-140,485,EAD,AP

Pls explain me if you are able .

thanks
Srini

Hey Tula,
When did you apply your labor certification? I mean at state level? Also if you are able to apply before Jan 1st your 140 and 485 you will be fine it seems as per the thread. This is a very tricky thing. You have to be in touch with your attorney all the time. If the cut off date is after your labor is applied then you are fine. You have to BUG your attorney until your application is reach the CIS. Make sure to keep all the documents needed for your case. Experience , Birth certificates etc.. also ask your attorney to start your documentation. Every day counts. I already did my paper work for 140 and 485. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hey Tula,
When did you apply your labor certification? I mean at state level? Also if you are able to apply before Jan 1st your 140 and 485 you will be fine it seems as per the thread. This is a very tricky thing. You have to be in touch with your attorney all the time. If the cut off date is after your labor is applied then you are fine. You have to BUG your attorney until your application is reach the CIS. Make sure to keep all the documents needed for your case. Experience , Birth certificates etc.. also ask your attorney to start your documentation. Every day counts. I already did my paper work for 140 and 485. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

Thanks Krish,

My state Labour was applied on July8th 2004 and went to federal on Oct12th 2004, will am I trouble if not able to submit of I140,485 untill Jan 2005?
I asked my Attornery abt my Federal ,She says that It might get cleared in Dec (not sure),I have all my Documents ready as you said,Birth Certs, etc.they said they can't start the Documentation unless they come to know the Clearance of Federal it seems.

Pls suggest me
Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Thanks Krish,

My state Labour was applied on July8th 2004 and went to federal on Oct12th 2004, will am I trouble if not able to submit of I140,485 untill Jan 2005?
I asked my Attornery abt my Federal ,She says that It might get cleared in Dec (not sure),I have all my Documents ready as you said,Birth Certs, etc.they said they can't start the Documentation unless they come to know the Clearance of Federal it seems.

Pls suggest me
Thanks
Srini
Hmm.. if she says she cant start the documentation then nobody can do anything. If she says your approval will be in December then you have to wait. You may be in trouble if the cut off date is before your PD and cannot apply before Jan 1st. We still dont know the cut off date.. so worrying from now is mere waste.. wait for that cutoff date..
Thanks
KK

Hey Srini any update?

TulaSrini said:
Thanks Krish,

Pls suggest me
Thanks
Srini
Hey Srini,
Just curious any update on your labor?
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,

No Not yet ,I called up my Attorney a lot of times but she is in always some meetings and other client calls it seems and finally they are asking me to fins out with my employer,when I called up my office they are insisting me to talk with my Employer(main Person),
Well,I don't know what's happening,I need to get my employer on phone tomorrow morning,

any guess Krish what's happening with me?
Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

No Not yet ,I called up my Attorney a lot of times but she is in always some meetings and other client calls it seems and finally they are asking me to fins out with my employer,when I called up my office they are insisting me to talk with my Employer(main Person),
Well,I don't know what's happening,I need to get my employer on phone tomorrow morning,

any guess Krish what's happening with me?
Thanks
Srini
I can't guess man. What all I am waiting is for your federal labor approval. Yours is 12th October right. Mine is Nov 8th man.. after your approval then it may take one month for my approval.. Just hanging in there.. want to file 140 and 485 before 31st. Lets see how thing will go.. Keep fingers crossed..

These things are not really in our hands so we cant do anything.. Just wait and see..

Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,

Finally Iam able to catch my Attorney on phone today morning,
she says that there is no Updates yet from Denver,

Is there any one who got updates from Denver? Kindly pls let me know.

Federal(Denver) got my application : on Oct 12th 2004

Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

Finally Iam able to catch my Attorney on phone today morning,
she says that there is no Updates yet from Denver,

Is there any one who got updates from Denver? Kindly pls let me know.

Federal(Denver) got my application : on Oct 12th 2004

Thanks
Srini
Hey Tula,
Apart from you and me nobody is in this forum inputting their status. I tried to call the number of DOL which is 303 844 1674. This is not working. I sent an email to my attorney to check whether there is a way to check status. I will let you know once I get the number if there is any.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hey Tula,
Apart from you and me nobody is in this forum inputting their status. I tried to call the number of DOL which is 303 844 1674. This is not working. I sent an email to my attorney to check whether there is a way to check status. I will let you know once I get the number if there is any.
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,

Thanks your updates,Any news from your attorney? I still don;t have any updates from my attorney.crossing my fingers and waiting just to see what happenes?
Srini

No Updates

TulaSrini said:
Sorry,SaiRaj was my brother login,Pls try to update if you got any updates

Thanks
Srini
Hey Srini,
No updates man. You are first in the queue. So once yours is approved then my turn. I will keep my hopes until December 31st. If nothing happens by that time I think I wont think about GC. But until Dec 31st i will sit tight. Did you try the number 303 844 1674? Update me when you listen any news.
Thanks
KK