CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

April4 said:
congratulations!!!

Things seem to be moving along - I see 2 approvals in WAC060035xxxx and 10 approvals in WAC060045xxxx series

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats

retro_virus said:
What a great way to begin a day. I checked my email today morning and found an email from USCIS in my inbox. My I-140 got approved today.

Category: EB3
Applied I-140 on 11/02/2005;
Receipt date: 11/07/2005

The long wait to adjust the status by filling I485 begins today.

Cheers
good luck on your rest of the process.

001'th day Status: 8 - Approvals, 7 - RFE, 3 - We received, 59 - Transferred to TSC message. (few weeks ago)
Todays Status update: No change

002'nd day Status: 18 - Approvals, 6 - RFE, 1 - We received, 86 - Transferred, 1 - withdrawn (few weeks ago)
Today Status update: 27 - Approvals (todays)

ahaly said:
Things seem to be moving along - I see 2 approvals in WAC060035xxxx and 10 approvals in WAC060045xxxx series

[Relay: from oh-law website]
USCIS Initiates Preadjudication of I-485 Applications During the Period of Retrogression

* The USCIS/Nebraska Service Center has annnounced that it has launched the procedure of adjudication of I-485 applications even during the period of visa number retrogression. The intention of this "preadjudication" initiative is to prepare eligible cases to the greatest extent possible, short of approval, in anticipation of the availability of a visa.

* More important than this preadjudication notice is that the Service Centers may issue RFEs or Biometric notices while they process the cases on preadjudication initiative, and if the applicant fails to timely respond or comply with other notices or requests, the applications may be denied. The I-485 waiters should watch closely their mails religiously from now on in order not to experience a deadly consequence for failure to respond. |"The unconfirmed sources also indicates that the USCIS field offices are currently under operation to achieve the goal of 6 months adjudication of benefit applications. The preadjudication initiative may have something to do with such move.

srignram said:
can you explain what does it mean?How we are benefitted from that?
Thanks

I see what do you mean?

perm_faq said:
[Relay: from oh-law website]
USCIS Initiates Preadjudication of I-485 Applications During the Period of Retrogression

* The USCIS/Nebraska Service Center has annnounced that it has launched the procedure of adjudication of I-485 applications even during the period of visa number retrogression. The intention of this "preadjudication" initiative is to prepare eligible cases to the greatest extent possible, short of approval, in anticipation of the availability of a visa.

* More important than this preadjudication notice is that the Service Centers may issue RFEs or Biometric notices while they process the cases on preadjudication initiative, and if the applicant fails to timely respond or comply with other notices or requests, the applications may be denied. The I-485 waiters should watch closely their mails religiously from now on in order not to experience a deadly consequence for failure to respond. |"The unconfirmed sources also indicates that the USCIS field offices are currently under operation to achieve the goal of 6 months adjudication of benefit applications. The preadjudication initiative may have something to do with such move.
So better days are ahead.I just got the feeling that this is the reason TSC desperate to touch Eb3 first,so that they can control the traffic in 485 lane.for e.g my PD became current from April 1st,if my 140 is adjudicated then they have to take up my 485 immediately.

Actually, this will help almost all concurrent filers, whose 485 is stuck due to retrogression. Basically, it will eliminate the wait time as the case is "preadjudicated" and gets ready for the "visa" numbers.

srignram said:
So better days are ahead.I just got the feeling that this is the reason TSC desperate to touch Eb3 first,so that they can control the traffic in 485 lane.for e.g my PD became current from April 1st,if my 140 is adjudicated then they have to take up my 485 immediately.

perm_faq said:
Actually, this will help almost all concurrent filers, whose 485 is stuck due to retrogression. Basically, it will eliminate the wait time as the case is "preadjudicated" and gets ready for the "visa" numbers.

But this is NSC only, right? Or does NSC deals with 485 now due to bi-specialization?

perm_faq said:

But is this only for Nebraska? What happens for people like us living on the Western Coast.....

Here is the Bi-specialization program:

* Filing Agency:
* I-129 Petitions and Related I-539: Vermont Service Center(VSC)
* I-140/EB-485/Ancillary Applications: Nebraska Service Center(NSC)

* Processing Agencies:
* I-129 Petitions and Related I-539: Vermont Service Center(VSC) and California Service Center(CSC)
* I-140/EB-485/Ancillary Applications: Nebraska Service Center(NSC) and Texas Service Center(TSC)

The news, earlier I had posted only talks about NSC.

Here is my understanding:
Since NSC (satellite center for VSC), TSC (satellite center for CSC - west coast) share the processing of 140,485 applications. TSC would eventually come up with the same scheme of "preadjudication".

April4 said:
But this is NSC only, right? Or does NSC deals with 485 now due to bi-specialization?

After the bi-specialization, there is no concept of east coast or west coast, All 140,485 will either goto NSC or TSC. So, If NSC starts implementing preadjudication, then TSC eventually would need to come up with the same thing.

ahaly said:
But is this only for Nebraska? What happens for people like us living on the Western Coast.....

I received a same email on 3/31 ("received") and got written notice of approval (notice date: 3/31) just now. no "approved" email was received. I checked on uscis.gov the status is still "received". as far as I know some guys got "transferred" email and "approved" email but the "received" email seemed to be skipped. So I guess you will get an approval notice by email or by written mail, either may come first. and the notice date in written mail may be earlier than that in email. It seems the processing speed in TX is fast.

---------------
EB3 I140 RD: 10/31/05, ND: 11/02/05,
UD: 3/22/06 from CSC, transferred to TX
LUD: 3/31/06 from TX, received by TX

pjk said:
My I140 that was filed in CA was tranferred to TX on March 22 and my LUD changed on 4/3 to this message:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Has anybody else got such a message. Is it correct that they are going to be taking 400-450 days to process the I 140 application. Please provide any feedback if you would know.

Labor (EB3) PD: 08/02, AD: 12/05
I 140 RD: 01/06, Transferred to TX ND: 03/06.

Congrats for the approval!

fly_in_sky said:
I received a same email on 3/31 ("received") and got written notice of approval (notice date: 3/31) just now. no "approved" email was received. I checked on uscis.gov the status is still "received". as far as I know some guys got "transferred" email and "approved" email but the "received" email seemed to be skipped. So I guess you will get an approval notice by email or by written mail, either may come first. and the notice date in written mail may be earlier than that in email. It seems the processing speed in TX is fast.

---------------
UD: 3/22/06 from CSC, transferred to TX
LUD: 3/31/06 from TX, received by TX

April 10th, Service Center Processing Reports are Out ...

Interestingly:
==========

CSC report DOES NOT show 140, 485 processing times (may be due to bi-specialization) but, its "partner" VSC is STILL publishing 140, 485.

TSC is publishing 129 and other types (though it shifted such cases to CSC/VSC), like its "partner" NSC.

>> Looks like CSC is *only* reflecting bi-specialization scheme.

Question: What about 140s that are still pending with CSC, that are not transferred to TSC?

Yes, my I140 was approved. Sorry for the confusing words.
I guess all the rest will get approval notice (email or written mail) very soon, only in a few days.

---------------
UD: 3/22/06 email from CSC, 140 was transferred to TX
LUD: 3/31/06 email from TX, 140 was received by TX
AD: 4/10/06 written notice from TX, 140 was approved. the notice date in the form is stated as 3/31.
however online status is still the same as last email - "received"

Any EB2 approval yet?

Did anyone see any EB2 approval/RFE from TSC which were transfered from CSC?

So far, I have seen only EB3 cases got approved.