CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Great!!

Dam(n) USCIS ruling...

First things last and last things first... no fairness ...

What about September cases? When will they come-out...?

We are running out of patienece...Its been close to 8 months now...

dsugandhi said:
Finally I received the message which I was waiting for:

This case has been approved. On April 13, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Best of luck to everyone...
Thanks for all of your help and sharing the pain to-gether....
Waiting for all of you on I-485 forum....come join soon....

it wasn't a concurrent filing either...hum...maybe that's the pattern, first the I140 only, then concurent filings...

dsugandhi said:

This case has been approved. On April 13, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Congratulations. So, you got no RFE on I140 for labor substitution. Did you match exactly the ETA 750 B and company should abitlity to pay. I am in the same boat too.

congratulations

dsugandhi said:

I am happy for you.Hoping to meet you in 485 forum.

arouncoumar said:
Congratulations. So, you got no RFE on I140 for labor substitution. Did you match exactly the ETA 750 B and company should abitlity to pay. I am in the same boat too.

Actually my all experience is in Application Software Engineer(15-1031) and the LC which I sub was having job code of System Software Engineer(15-1032) but in alternate experience LC had "Software Developer" which comes under 15-1031 that's why my experience was valid.
About education, it was asking for Masters in CS, EE, Maths etc and I am holding MS in CS so no issue.
About Ability to pay, I was on my company's payroll since the original sub's priority date but still I was short of 5,000 every year so we submitted our companies financial statements having more then 5,000 as a net income since priority date so no issue.

If you get "Ability to Pay" RFE, I would highly recommand to read all the post of unitednation regarding "Ability to Pay" before replying RFE.
The toughest RFE to overcome is "Education".

Last edited by a moderator:
140 Approvals

Guys,
In last one week when we saw 5 EB3 140 cases approved by TSC and we said seems TSC is processing only EB3 Leaving EB2 behind...
then when we saw couple of approvals of EB2 cases processed (congrats DSUGANDHI) we said seems they are processing only non-concurrent ones...
My guestimate is (just being +ve) that its just a coincidence so far, hang on we will see EB2 approvals with concurrent also....
we will get through ....just hang on and let us use this forum for excellent shared information.....
we all will get through....

Yes I am another EB2 concurrent filer!!!!

one has to be positive

gc_line said:
Guys,
In last one week when we saw 5 EB3 140 cases approved by TSC and we said seems TSC is processing only EB3 Leaving EB2 behind...
then when we saw couple of approvals of EB2 cases processed (congrats DSUGANDHI) we said seems they are processing only non-concurrent ones...
My guestimate is (just being +ve) that its just a coincidence so far, hang on we will see EB2 approvals with concurrent also....
we will get through ....just hang on and let us use this forum for excellent shared information.....
we all will get through....

Yes I am another EB2 concurrent filer!!!!
The main complaint now is that this is no longer predictable and justice is not served for people who applied earlier.This is something like putting all the transfered applications in a box and picking up blindly from it.one consolation is that unlike CSC the cases are being processed.Lucky ones will get the approval faster.

I-140 Approved :
I checked the status online just now. It has been approved on April 12th 2006. I am in EB3 category and my RD is 11/13/2005.

gc_dreams said:
I-140 Approved :
I checked the status online just now. It has been approved on April 12th 2006. I am in EB3 category and my RD is 11/13/2005.

Congratulations.

My RD is 11/03/05, no progress. TSC is simply doing random walk, making some people happy and making many others angry.

srignram said:
The main complaint now is that this is no longer predictable and justice is not served for people who applied earlier.This is something like putting all the transfered applications in a box and picking up blindly from it.one consolation is that unlike CSC the cases are being processed.Lucky ones will get the approval faster.

There is got to be something going on? Is it my lawyer, my company or myself? I wonder why I am always not the lucky one.

One more email message with 400 and 450 days to process.

Hi guys/gals,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I learned a lot from this forum.

My RD: 10/17/2005
ND: 10/24/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email on 03/21/2006
LUD-> 04/14/2006 with the following message

Today morning I got the following email from UCIS.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Did any one got this kind of email?

Telugu Veerudu said:
Hi guys/gals,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I learned a lot from this forum.

My RD: 10/17/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email on 03/21/2006
LUD-> 04/14/2006 with the following message

Today morning I got the following email from UCIS.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Did any one got this kind of email?

I did get the exact same message and after 6 hours I received an approval email. I am very positive that TSC will work on your case in a day or two. One of my friend also had the same experience at TSC.

Guys,

Just now I got another email saying "Case has been approved".

RD: 10/17/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email for transfer.
LUD: 10/14/2006 at 7:00 am PST -- Got Case received Email
AD: 10/14/2006 -- Got approved email at 1:00 pm.

Good luck guys...

Telugu Veerudu said:
By the way I forgot to mention.

I am in EB2.

Congratulations!

Please can you share your additional info like " your I-485 is pending? What's your PD?"

Just trying to analyze the TSC approval pattern, I doubt they might be also considering the above factors in approving the cases.

Thanks

CAPD02 said:
Congratulations!

Please can you share your additional info like " your I-485 is pending? What's your PD?"

Just trying to analyze the TSC approval pattern, I doubt they might be also considering the above factors in approving the cases.

Thanks

I am EB2 and my PD is 02/2003 and my 485 is not in pending. I have to apply 485 once my PD is current, expecting in next month's VB.

Once again my info.
PD 02/2003
I-140
RD 10/17/2005
ND 10/24/2005
AD 04/14/2006.
I-485: Waiting for PD to be current.
CA - EB2.

What's date is PD on you offical I-104 approval letter?

Dear dsugandhi,

Congratulation! I have same situation with you, using Lab Sub for filling I-140. Regards to PD of I-140 with Lab Sub, I heard too many editions. Did you received the offical I-104 approval letter? which date is your PD? Is PD based on Lab Sub or received date filling I-140? Thank a lot,

Fortune2006

dsugandhi said:

I-140 Approved

Hi All,

Got an email from USCIS that my I-140 case has been approved.
Approval date 4/7/06
(first an email came from CRIS that they received my 140 application and it is taking a whopping 400 - 450 days to process this kind of application and immidiately second email said that case has been approved..!)

Now the long wait starts for filing 485. Does anyone want to make a rough guess when we will be able to file 485 (Labor PD around May 03)?
Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator: