CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

fly_in_sky said:
Yes, my I140 was approved. Sorry for the confusing words.
I guess all the rest will get approval notice (email or written mail) very soon, only in a few days.

---------------
EB3 I140 RD: 10/31/05, ND: 11/02/05,
UD: 3/22/06 email from CSC, 140 was transferred to TX
LUD: 3/31/06 email from TX, 140 was received by TX
AD: 4/10/06 written notice from TX, 140 was approved. the notice date in the form is stated as 3/31.
however online status is still the same as last email - "received"

Anybody here did not receive anything from TSC, just like me?

TSC appears to randomly process I140, so who gets to them gets approved. My online status is still the transfer notice, no update. What is going on?

EB3 RD: 11/03/05, ND: 11/07/05

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam thing,

Its been 7th month of my waiting since I filed my petition. Still waiting ...

:rolleyes:

cmc13210 said:
Anybody here did not receive anything from TSC, just like me?

TSC appears to randomly process I140, so who gets to them gets approved. My online status is still the transfer notice, no update. What is going on?

EB3 RD: 11/03/05, ND: 11/07/05

my I140

EB2,RIR, my I140 Reciept date is 10/01/2005, transfer from CSC to TSC on March 22,2006
LUP is the notice for transfering.
BTW I am not clear about my Priority date, the Labor recieving data is in Feb,2004, but the processing reciept letter says my processing date is June,2004. and the Labor approve letter says my Local office date is March 2004. which one is my priority date?

fly_in_sky got written notice about his approval. No emails, online status changes. So, its the onus of the employer to inform in that case. Any other way to figure out say customer service phone,.... or none other than the employer.

fly_in_sky,

You had received the approval notice by physical mail. But, what about the online case status? Is it still saying "your case has been received...etc"?

fly_in_sky said:
Yes, my I140 was approved. Sorry for the confusing words.
I guess all the rest will get approval notice (email or written mail) very soon, only in a few days.

---------------
LUD: 3/31/06 email from TX, 140 was received by TX
AD: 4/10/06 written notice from TX, 140 was approved. the notice date in the form is stated as 3/31.
however online status is still the same as last email - "received"

I think, it is printed on the receipt once the labor certification is submitted with DOL, which says: we have received your application on .. date ... and contact us after... these many days ... etc. I don't remember exact wording of it, but this is the idea of how to determine priority date. Priority date reflects the labor certification with DOL.

gail2006 said:
anybody can answer my question, when is my priority day? thanks a lot

Finally my online status was updated today as approved. At the same time I received the approval email. So it seems emails are always consistent with online status, but it may not be updated in time, just as the automatic telephone inquiry system when we were waiting for LC. That's why I recieved physical approval mail earlier than approval email.

---------------
UD: 3/31/06 email from TX, 140 was received by TX
LUD: 4/12/06 email from TX, 140 was approved on 3/31.
4/12/06 online status is changed as being approved on 3/31.

perm_faq said:
fly_in_sky,

You had received the approval notice by physical mail. But, what about the online case status? Is it still saying "your case has been received...etc"?

Does fly_in_sky's experience mean online status is slow to update?

My colleague received email first, though his case was a few months ago at CSC.

I-140 Got approved

I-140 Got approved
on Aprl 12 2006

PD: Nov.30 2005.
CSC--> Texas on Mar.22 2006
Got email last night (approved)

EB2

Great! Looks like now EB2s are coming out from TSC.

srignaram,
Are you planning to initiate an inquiry? Looks there are few EB2 folks with filing date as old as September/October. But the later ones are coming out.

PERMforGC said:
I-140 Got approved
on Aprl 12 2006

EB2

Is your PD current?

PERMforGC said:
I-140 Got approved
on Aprl 12 2006

EB2

PermforGC,
Congrats! One Q for u. Are you able to file for I485? i.e. is your PD current?
My suspicion is that they are only looking at cases that do not have PD current...

My attorney asked me to wait for 1 more month

perm_faq said:
Great! Looks like now EB2s are coming out from TSC.

srignaram,
Are you planning to initiate an inquiry? Looks there are few EB2 folks with filing date as old as September/October. But the later ones are coming out.
But if you notice it is evident those EB2 cases were not concurrently filed.

PD : Oct.30 2005.

I can not fill I-485, have to wait, probably you are right.

maith said:
PermforGC,
Congrats! One Q for u. Are you able to file for I485? i.e. is your PD current?
My suspicion is that they are only looking at cases that do not have PD current...

Probably you are right. TSC might be picking up non-concurrent filers only. But, I have feeling that they are picking the case the order they received. So... there are so many dots to connect.

But, actually, my case is sitting with CSC. It did not go to TSC at all. Not sure how many are still with CSC.

gail2006,
Whats your case dates?

srignram said:
But if you notice it is evident those EB2 cases were not concurrently filed.

My case may be special, given that it takes a few days for physical mail to deliver, the email is still later than physical mail. Some of my colleagues got email first and I think most time it should be in this way. I just want to let some guys waiting in pending status know you may get a written update earlier than electronical update.

cmc13210 said:
Does fly_in_sky's experience mean online status is slow to update?

My colleague received email first, though his case was a few months ago at CSC.

I-140 approved - LC Substitute case

Finally I received the message which I was waiting for:

This case has been approved. On April 13, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Best of luck to everyone...
Thanks for all of your help and sharing the pain to-gether....
Waiting for all of you on I-485 forum....come join soon....