CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

dsugandhi

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this new thread to track I-140 filed at CSC in October-November 2005 (Post Retrogression).

My I-140 was received (Fedex) on Nov 2nd 2005.

Useful links for CSC-I140

Online Status Check:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

California Service Center Current Processing Time
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=California

Recent CSC-I140 Approvals
http://www.immigrationwatch.com/ser...RA_WACI140&batch_index=1&order_by=rd&total=-1

CSC-I140 Processing Statistic for the year 2005
http://www.immigrationwatch.com/servlet/router?action=list_stat&table_name=IMMI_PS_WACI140&year=2005

Common abbreviations:
RD - Received Date
ND - Notice Date
AD - Approval Date
LUD - Last Updated Date
RFE - Request For Evidence

Common RFE's
1. Ability to Pay
2. Education
3. Experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

My I-140 is being sent to CSC (California) today.

~ EB3, Labor Approved in July 2005

Oct 2005 I-140 filing at CSC

Hello,

My I-140 was filed at CSC on 15 October 2005 (RD). EB-3/Own labor/PD: 12 March 2003/Indian national.

I do not see any ND, LUD info etc. when I check online. From one Q to another...but not being able to file I-485, EAD, AP sucks big time.

Cheers,

I-140 Processing Time

Hi Guys,

My labor was approved recently and going for I-140 filing next week.If I file i-140 next week - 1st WEEK of Nov'05,When will I-140 get approved based on the current processing time in California ?.

Thanks in advance.

JayRaj

jayraj7 said:
Hi Guys,

My labor was approved recently and going for I-140 filing next week.If I file i-140 next week - 1st WEEK of Nov'05,When will I-140 get approved based on the current processing time in California ?.

Thanks in advance.

JayRaj

Which state will you file your I-140? Which category do you belong i.e. EB1, EB2, EB3 etc.

Here is the link to check current processing of I-140 at CSC.

Even though above link shows June-July 2005 date, generally it takes about 2-3 months to process.

strange delay

jayraj7 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

JayRaj

hi jayraj7,

3 months is what i have read from this forum and what my lawyer told me in the past. however, there are many people filed their 140 and 485 in july 2005 at CSC have not receive their 140 approval. i just checked with my attorney this afternoon, and he mentioned recently all he got was family based 140 approvals. so to answer your question i think we still have to observe a few more weeks as 3 months may seem to be too optimistic.

hope this helps.

-shagua

California I-140 case

please see my signiture for info.

visa retro didn't file 485

-waitingforlca (looks like i have to change my userid - i believe i will change atleast 10 times for another 10 years, cos, so many hurdles to pass..this whole thing sucks.)
I-485 RD:xx/xx/05 ND:xx/xx/05

EAD – RD: xx/xx/05 AD: xx/xx/05 & Card Received : xx/xx/05
AP – RD: xx/xx/05 AD : xx/xx/05 & Received : xx/xx/05
PD : 04/25/2001, LC Approved : 09/28/05

waitingforlca said:

-waitingforlca (looks like i have to change my userid - i believe i will change atleast 10 times for another 10 years, cos, so many hurdles to pass..this whole thing sucks.)

PD : 04/25/2001, LC Approved : 09/28/05

hi waitingforlca:

is your PD and LC approve date same as mine? if not, please update :)

-shagua

California I-140 case

sorry pls see my corrected signature..

PD : 01/24/2003, LC Approved : 10/01/05

shagua said:
hi waitingforlca:

is your PD and LC approve date same as mine? if not, please update :)

-shagua

guys i have a question, help me out pls..

my I-140 in CA was filed on oct 31,2005 and the last updated timestamp shows as 11/02/05. Is this NUD. If not when will i get my NUD?? any idea folks, i am in RIR-eb3.

thanks.

waitingforlca said:
sorry pls see my corrected signature..

PD : 01/24/2003, LC Approved : 10/01/05

waitingforlca said:
my I-140 in CA was filed on oct 31,2005 and the last updated timestamp shows as 11/02/05. Is this NUD. If not when will i get my NUD?? any idea folks, i am in RIR-eb3.

thanks.

i believe 11/02 is your ND(notice date).

-shagua

RIR vs NON-RIR

Hi shagua,

In I-140 processing, does EB2/EB3 matter? Are they being processed in different time frame? my question is does eb2 I-140 get processed much faster than EB3.

as always thanks again for ur inputs.

shagua said:
i believe 11/02 is your ND(notice date).

-shagua

waitingforlca said:
Hi shagua,

In I-140 processing, does EB2/EB3 matter? Are they being processed in different time frame? my question is does eb2 I-140 get processed much faster than EB3.

as always thanks again for ur inputs.

There are different queues for EB2 and EB3 category. RIR and Non-RIR does not matter. For current processing time visit following link:

As per above link California is processing
EB2 category I-140 filled on or before July 29th 2005
EB3 category I-140 filled on or before July 18th 2005

any predictions???

So, with this speed, when do you think me and you will get I-140 cleared?? any predictions??

dsugandhi said:
There are different queues for EB2 and EB3 category. RIR and Non-RIR does not matter. For current processing time visit following link:

As per above link California is processing
EB2 category I-140 filled on or before July 29th 2005
EB3 category I-140 filled on or before July 18th 2005

waitingforlca said:
So, with this speed, when do you think me and you will get I-140 cleared?? any predictions??

Due to holiday season, my best guess is by March 15th 2006 we both should get I-140 approved provided we don't get into RFE trap.

what do we do after march15th?

assuming that your predictions come true, what do we do after march 15th? do u think that most of them who applies I-140 gets RFEs??? It really sucks to be in this painful process, for my labor PD, if i was in DOL i could have easily got my labor and filed concurrently..unfortunately the damn thing went to DBEC and got struck there. and it just came out after one month of retrogression happening..

dsugandhi said:
Due to holiday season, my best guess is by March 15th 2006 we both should get I-140 approved provided we don't get into RFE trap.

waitingforlca said:
assuming that your predictions come true, what do we do after march 15th? do u think that most of them who applies I-140 gets RFEs??? It really sucks to be in this painful process, for my labor PD, if i was in DOL i could have easily got my labor and filed concurrently..unfortunately the damn thing went to DBEC and got struck there. and it just came out after one month of retrogression happening..

Most probably, there would be some law change because of huge retrogression and hopefully we will be able to file I-485 by that time. If not, then we can just pray to God and keep patient, which we have done so far.

As per my analysis, 15% to 20% of the cases get one or the other RFE. Examples of RFE's are Education, Ability to Pay, Experience, copy of labor rather then original labor but the good part is most of the RFEs can be overcome if addressed properly.

thanks a lot..

thanks a lot for your inputs. I appreciate your insight in all these problems..

dsugandhi said:
Most probably, there would be some law change because of huge retrogression and hopefully we will be able to file I-485 by that time. If not, then we can just pray to God and keep patient, which we have done so far.

As per my analysis, 15% to 20% of the cases get one or the other RFE. Examples of RFE's are Education, Ability to Pay, Experience, copy of labor rather then original labor but the good part is most of the RFEs can be overcome if addressed properly.

Preparing to file I-140

My LC got approved recently through PERM and my I-140 is getting prepared to file from CA. After the 140 is file, if my title changes, will there be any impact. Any idea as to how much time does it take to get approved in Eb2