CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

ahaly,

I have created huge list of proxies. Though the list is huge, some times
the list gets exhausted very quick. Some time, proxies fail due to
tunneling, encapsulation problems. Then we've got to re-run it again.
Yeah, creating database is gigantic task, but its one time deal. Do you want
003 database?

ahaly said:
ok. well if its helpful for you, i can run -refresh flag daily for 003 and couple of other days and post results of the scan daily.

the proxy bit is for sure a PITA.

aside: vim on windows is very nice. if you want you can get it from here - ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/pc

perm_faq said:
ahaly,

I have created huge list of proxies. Though the list is huge, some times
the list gets exhausted very quick. Some time, proxies fail due to
tunneling, encapsulation problems. Then we've got to re-run it again.
Yeah, creating database is gigantic task, but its one time deal. Do you want
003 database?
finally i have a decent proxy list where some proxies are working... i have been able to cover the first 900 cases.. lets see how that goes. if i get stuck, then maybe you can help me in getting the rest of the 003 cases.

the whole waiting for 140 approval thing is very annoying. i saw that some people already have 140 approvals with WAC as 003. out of order processing doesnt help in being patient.

Why do you want to repeat the same work. I can Email 003 to you,\
I already have it. If you want, you can do some other thing like adding wrapper
or refresh etc etc. Ok.

ahaly said:
finally i have a decent proxy list where some proxies are working... i have been able to cover the first 900 cases.. lets see how that goes. if i get stuck, then maybe you can help me in getting the rest of the 003 cases.

the whole waiting for 140 approval thing is very annoying. i saw that some people already have 140 approvals with WAC as 003. out of order processing doesnt help in being patient.

perm_faq said:
Why do you want to repeat the same work. I can Email 003 to you,\
I already have it. If you want, you can do some other thing like adding wrapper
or refresh etc etc. Ok.
ok. so you will need my email id or can you send it via private message?

what will the wrapper do? how will it protect against proxy lists ending?

Ok man... you can do it by yourself. PM message length is limited.
I don't think Private Message can take the lengthy list. Anyways...

I was planning Wrapper just to re-trigger the script by itself if it did not reach
"end" number. As you might have noticed that, script stops "searching" by
flagging "All proxies have failed". In this case, if we can wrap it up with
another tiny scripts to re-run the same script where it left off using the
same set of proxies. I guess you understood what Iam saying.

As I said, some proxies gets failed as they can't be reachable (tunnelling
issues) and some proxies get renewed by themself. So all we need is to
re-run the same scanner script again and again,, until "end" number is
reached. That way its easier to build database. Anyways... this is the
last message in this regard. Lets shift this discussion to PM, if needed.

ahaly said:
ok. so you will need my email id or can you send it via private message?

what will the wrapper do? how will it protect against proxy lists ending?

Last edited by a moderator:
No pattern

Guys,

Thanks for helping interpret the WAC number.

But you mean that in a number such as WAC060095XXXX, the '06' refers to 2006 even if the case is received in 2005? (or it may mean that it'll be certified sometime in 2006 ;)

Also, what does the '5' refer to?

I did some random checks on the status check and can confirm that I found many cases with the above format (that is, same RD as your_friend) which had the status that "it has been transferred to Texas"... :( Was your_friend's case an abberation?

perm_faq said:

I was planning Wrapper just to re-trigger the script by itself if it did not reach
"end" number. As you might have noticed that, script stops "searching" by
flagging "All proxies have failed". In this case, if we can wrap it up with
another tiny scripts to re-run the same script where it left off using the
same set of proxies. I guess you understood what Iam saying.

As I said, some proxies gets failed as they can't be reachable (tunnelling
issues) and some proxies get renewed by themself. So all we need is to
re-run the same scanner script again and again,, until "end" number is
reached. That way its easier to build database. Anyways... this is the
last message in this regard. Lets shift this discussion to PM, if needed.

perm_faq said:

... this is the
last message in this regard. Lets shift this discussion to PM, if needed.[/B]
perm_faq: You've got PM.....

i can confirm that there is atleast one 140 case which was approved on April 1st 2006. This info is from UCSIS case status website. Maybe that is your_friends 140 number....

My I-140 has been approved on April 5th. Case Number WAC060105XXXX

EB3
RD: 10/14/05
LUD: 10/18/05; 3/23/06 (transferred to TSC); 4/5/06 (approved)

waitingfor_gc06 said:
My I-140 has been approved on April 5th. Case Number WAC060105XXXX

EB3
RD: 10/14/05
LUD: 10/18/05; 3/23/06 (transferred to TSC); 4/5/06 (approved)

M1P1 reported his case (from CSC) was also just approved today (cf thread on Texas SC forum). RD 10/23/05 if i remember well.
Sounds like TSC is working hard
Great news

juntha said:
M1P1 reported his case (from CSC) was also just approved today (cf thread on Texas SC forum). RD 10/23/05 if i remember well.
Great news
Working hard? There are about 100-150 I140 application received daily. There are about 20 working days in a month and applications for atleast 3 months were transfered to Texas. So about 7500 I140 apps went to TSC. (the number is very arbit. I dont claim that it is correct)
Trying hard not to be negative but hopefully we will see more action than 2 approvals in a day.

Though thanks a lot for sharing the news about M1P1. Two is always better than one.

juntha said:
Great news

Afterall there were few approvals coming thru in this week out of TSC
for the transferred cases. The visa bulletin has got some positive news too.
Not bad at all.

Looks like TSC may be using FIFO style on tranfer cases as someone
earlier suggested in another thread. It will be interesting to see how
next week plays out especially 'm curious to see the Processing dates
for TSC and CSC.

Happy weekend everyone !

ahaly said:
Working hard? There are about 100-150 I140 application received daily. There are about 20 working days in a month and applications for atleast 3 months were transfered to Texas. So about 7500 I140 apps went to TSC. (the number is very arbit. I dont claim that it is correct)
Trying hard not to be negative but hopefully we will see more action than 2 approvals in a day.

Though thanks a lot for sharing the news about M1P1. Two is always better than one.

Tell me one thing... How many active members are we in this Forum ?

I got this remark all the time and I will repeat again... It's all about statistics, people ! ...
If you seriously think (like many other, it seems) that a majority of people with I140 are reporting members of this forum, yu are dead wrong. We are just a very small percentage of a much bigger group... some never even heard of us. I wouldn't be surprise if 1 percent of the pending I140 transfered to TSC (15000 case total transfered, 1%=150 persons) are members of this forum. INDEED, i think 2 report in one day is not bad at all considering the little group we are...
Look at that : 2 approved on 100 persons with pending application in this forum. That's 2 percent. On a 15000 applications total that s 300 application potentially processed.
Look at it that way, and you ll see that texas actually is working hard.

juntha said:
Tell me one thing... How many active members are we in this Forum ?

I got this remark all the time and I will repeat again... It's all about statistics, people ! ...
If you seriously think (like many other, it seems) that a majority of people with I140 are reporting members of this forum, yu are dead wrong. We are just a very small percentage of a much bigger group... some never even heard of us. I wouldn't be surprise if 1 percent of the pending I140 transfered to TSC (15000 case total transfered, 1%=150 persons) are members of this forum. INDEED, i think 2 report in one day is not bad at all considering the little group we are...
Look at that : 2 approved on 100 persons with pending application in this forum. That's 2 percent. On a 15000 applications total that s 300 application potentially processed.
Look at it that way, and you ll see that texas actually is working hard.

Yep. I know. I was also refering to the scans that I have been running where I havnt seen any movement. But then again, I have been running those only for a couple of dates out of possible 60-70 dates.
So maybe you are right. Hopefully we will see more action next week...

Is this correct?

My I140 that was filed in CA was tranferred to TX on March 22 and my LUD changed on 4/3 to this message:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Has anybody else got such a message. Is it correct that they are going to be taking 400-450 days to process the I 140 application. Please provide any feedback if you would know.

Labor (EB3) PD: 08/02, AD: 12/05
I 140 RD: 01/06, Transferred to TX ND: 03/06.

Its nice to see approval, but

Congratulations to those 140 winners.Why TSC picked up EB3 transfered cases and again not respecting the original notice date.Professionalism is not something that these service centers never heardof. Eb2 papers have not been touched at all so far.Let us hope they work little bit more professional way and looking forward to more approval.

remember the old saying

srignram said:
Congratulations to those 140 winners.Why TSC picked up EB3 transfered cases and again not respecting the original notice date.Professionalism is not something that these service centers never heardof. Eb2 papers have not been touched at all so far.Let us hope they work little bit more professional way and looking forward to more approval.

if its of any consolation to you, we eb3 folks dont get to file i-485, and there by dont get AP, EAD and other stuff which comes along with I-485 filing. Remember the old saying - "you lose something to get something"...this great uscis - you can never predict them..

you are terribly mistaken

waitingforlca said:
if its of any consolation to you, we eb3 folks dont get to file i-485, and there by dont get AP, EAD and other stuff which comes along with I-485 filing. Remember the old saying - "you lose something to get something"...this great uscis - you can never predict them..
What i meant to say was that USCIS due to the reason known to them only picked up EB3 cases first that was transfered to TSC.What kind of pleasure that i am going to derive from the fACT that EB3 people can not apply 485.My concern is that TSC completely ignored ND and i lost my priority in the queue.

i am kidding.

srignram said:
What i meant to say was that USCIS due to the reason known to them only picked up EB3 cases first that was transfered to TSC.What kind of pleasure that i am going to derive from the fACT that EB3 people can not apply 485.My concern is that TSC completely ignored ND and i lost my priority in the queue.

hi, i was just kidding..so relax..sorry if i hurt your feelings..be it eb3 or eb2 as long as someone is gettinng approved, i am happy. after all who knows better than us abt the agonising journey of GC with this DOL and USCIS..or else, why will be sitting in this forum on a weekend night..

Now, I think you guys are realizing of what I had posted earlier. Let me repeat that again here: USCIS should have published their policy of how they are going to work on the "transferred" cases? would they follow "already established RD/ND scheme"? or they just go with the order what they have got from CSC. So we don't know ... that part of it. But, it is really bad practice that, they work on new cases first and throw the old cases out last. They are few guys in this forum like, nikedude, catwoman, newbie, perm_faq we all have same RD/ND in September... and we don't know when we will get the approvals. We saw approvals for October cases. That means... where are those September cases? Anyways... there is nothing we can do about it, rather than waiting for it...

nikedude, catwoman, newbie:
Any update, yet?

waitingforlca said:
hi, i was just kidding..so relax..sorry if i hurt your feelings..be it eb3 or eb2 as long as someone is gettinng approved, i am happy. after all who knows better than us abt the agonising journey of GC with this DOL and USCIS..or else, why will be sitting in this forum on a weekend night..