CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

srignram,

Iam just few days before your case. I too have completed FP in Nov, but there is not LUD right from the day one. How about you? I guess to know the status of name check, you should call FBI on their toll free number. But, that does not hold I140 adjudication, Isn't it?

srignram said:
GP111,
Is there a way to find out the name check and FBI clearance got completed on the application?I completed my finger printing on oct'05.
Thanks
Sridharan Subramanian

hi

perm_faq said:
srignram,

Iam just few days before your case. I too have completed FP in Nov, but there is not LUD right from the day one. How about you? I guess to know the status of name check, you should call FBI on their toll free number. But, that does not hold I140 adjudication, Isn't it?
Yes that should not hold your 140, but in few cases i saw that 140 gets cleared after preliminary clearance from FBI.GP111 can you comment on tis?
Thanks

srignram,

I think we have to wait for another month or so. Because, CSC is now processing cases filed in August 2nd week to 3rd week. So we are little farther than what CSC is looking at. So I don't think there is any thing to worry. Regarding LUD, not sure!! why they are not updating it, atleast they should have updated on the day they received finger prints, correct! So... there are so many others lined-up behind you and me...with out LUDs.

srignram said:
Yes that should not hold your 140, but in few cases i saw that 140 gets cleared after preliminary clearance from FBI.GP111 can you comment on tis?
Thanks

Got a LUD

Finally got a LUD ...

I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05 LUDs 9/6/05 1/20/05
I-485 Concurrent

shaoye said:
My case is EB1-b (OR), concurrent filing.
I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05 LUD 9/6/05

I am checking the status 10 times per day, very anxious now.

FP notice posted date is 1/12, i got in my mailbox on 1/14.

gp111 said:
When did you receive FP Notice ? I mean after 1/12 or before that ? Just checking cause I have not received till date.

thanks

another LUD today

EB1-b (OR)
I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05 LUDs 9/6/05 1/20/05 1/21/05
I-485 Concurrent

shaoye said:
Finally got a LUD ...

I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05 LUDs 9/6/05 1/20/05
I-485 Concurrent

gp111 said:
When did you receive FP Notice ? I mean after 1/12 or before that ? Just checking cause I have not received till date.

thanks

Your approval date was 1/12 and you got it on 1/19 so there's a dealy there too!!

Wow thats good to see so many approvals - I have one question - My RD is 8/13 and I have just one LUD on 8/17 though I am seeing guys get LUDs left right and center. Does that mean anything, if at all

Congrats to all for their I140 approval. Guys please double check your I140 approval notice very carefully. My Approval notice had incorrect PD year. It had 2005 instead of 2002. There are chances for such mistakes.

You are right dkgdkg, good suggestion!
One should double check for such mistakes.

dkgdkg said:
Congrats to all for their I140 approval. Guys please double check your I140 approval notice very carefully. My Approval notice had incorrect PD year. It had 2005 instead of 2002. There are chances for such mistakes.

dkgdkg said:
...Guys please double check your I140 approval notice very carefully. My Approval notice had incorrect PD year...
Attorney rcvd the approval notice on 1/22. Will double check when I get the copy within few days... No FP notice yet. Anybody know what's going on with out 485 applications? Are they in security check, name check, some other check?! or they are simply in the line to be processed...

tantan said:
Anybody know what's going on with out 485 applications? Are they in security check, name check, some other check?! or they are simply in the line to be processed...

None. All our 485s are in the archival center in Virginia.

Cryogenically, Hermetically frozen.

Hi qwerty1111,
Where did you get this info from ? I do see lot of approvals from CSC for non retrogressed 485s. Is there a policy for retrogressed 485's ?
Are they going to do anything to the application (security checks/name checks/FP) or does it just sit somewhere with no action till its out of retrogression ?

arbit007 said:
Hi qwerty1111,
Where did you get this info from ? I do see lot of approvals from CSC for non retrogressed 485s. Is there a policy for retrogressed 485's ?
Are they going to do anything to the application (security checks/name checks/FP) or does it just sit somewhere with no action till its out of retrogression ?

dude, read his post again.. he is just kidding.

All applications are under process.. so if PD is current it will be approved otherwise it will be in waiting / Name Check pending / etc status.

Last edited by a moderator:
arbit007,

All the retrogressed 485 will be processed no matter whether visa numbers are available or not. Infact, thats the difference between who filed 140,485 before retrogression and the one who filed just 140. Concurrent filers will sit "at the end" of the queue having done with all other processing formalities (name check, finger prints, medical checks, and other bio-graphic stuff), waiting for visa number, and the one who filed I140 only, will wait at the "begining" of the queue. Other than that there are no policies for retrogressed 485 filers.
- But, both will get 3-year H1B extension upon I-140 approval.
Actually, I read one of the good articles on murthy's site. She listed out all the benefits. Let me see if I can get the link to that web page.

arbit007 said:
Hi qwerty1111,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully!

Service center processing time report is not out yet. May be 1 or 2 days more for it to come out, only then we will know those dates.

inque said:
What is the RD/ND being processed right now for I-140? Has the que reached middle of august ?

gp111 said:
...otherwise it will be in waiting / Name Check pending / etc status.
Does anybody here inquire about his/her 485 status? If yes, what was the response? Does anybody here know if his/her name check is done or not? The 485's dates are at Jun 16 (hopefully it will move forward in the next update due in couple days). Do we have anybody from May or Jun people who got the 485 approval? Please share... Thanks