CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

I-140 and more

PD = August 05

The excel sheet is updated. I have another question on S.1932

S.1932

Did the reconciliation bill, as appoved by the House, include the clause which would have permitted GC seekers to apply for I-485's even while their I-140's are being processed ( even during retrogression being in effect)

Regards

Nope. The immigration content of the bill was lost when the joint action commitee from both the houses had formed and when they were trying to capture the differences between the "house version" of the bill Vs. "senate version".

There will not be any movement as far as immigration reforms or recapture bills are concerned atleast for another couple of months. Meaning, filing of I-485's is not possible as far as retrogression is active, and if you had a chance to file 485 petition, you have to wait until retrogression is removed, as there are not enough visa numbers are availble. One way or the other every one needs to wait, wait ..... and wait!!

PB904207 said:
PD = August 05

The excel sheet is updated. I have another question on S.1932

S.1932

Did the reconciliation bill, as appoved by the House, include the clause which would have permitted GC seekers to apply for I-485's even while their I-140's are being processed ( even during retrogression being in effect)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of Work Address

Perm_faq

I had another question. Since I filed for I-140 , my work address has changed from CA to NY, though the employer remains the same. Am I supposed to inform the Case Processing Center at CA.

According the CSC website, my case should be considered within 3 weeks, based on my PD

Please advise ..

California ?

Hi Juan_ramon

Congratulations, was yours california service center, I think it is just wanted to double check

Regards

I think, you have to file form AR-11 for the change of address with in 10-days. Regarding the recent I-140 approvals, I think CSC should start processing the cases filed in September. All we are seeing is for the months of July, August.

Hope that helps!

PB904207 said:
Perm_faq

I had another question. Since I filed for I-140 , my work address has changed from CA to NY, though the employer remains the same. Am I supposed to inform the Case Processing Center at CA.

According the CSC website, my case should be considered within 3 weeks, based on my PD

Please advise ..

Happy New Year

Wish You a Happy New Year !!

Looks like CSC has started touching the 140 cases finally. Can you please check your status and update if their is any update.

Raj.

rajrw:

How did you know that CSC started looking at 140 cases. Its been doing that for long time .... correct!
The only difference betweem CSC and other service centers is that, it runs very very slow than other service centers, though it is one of the prestigeous and largest service centers of the country with large number of employees. TSC, VSC are picking up cases filed in Nov, Dec time frame, while CSC is still looking at July, Auguest cases. It is lagging behind by 3 months of processing time. Hope this month, it improves little bit. :))

rajrw said:
Wish You a Happy New Year !!

Looks like CSC has started touching the 140 cases finally. Can you please check your status and update if their is any update.

Raj.

My I140 is approved

on dec 29.

PD 06/23/2002,
i-140 RD 07/29 /05, ND 08/02/05, AD 12/20/05

EB3, California

Hi Guys
Whoever gets i-140 approved from CSC, please add a single line to let us know if online status/LUD of the I-140 application has changed
Recently I encountered few cases where the approval had been received (by mail ) but the online status hasn't been changed.

Congrats Daloon !!

Updated the excel sheet. Good to see 2 approvals and 1 RFE after a loooooooooong time.

Sanatima, L1A24, J20022005, Sanliergun
Can you please check the status and update if their is any change.

Thanks,
Raj.

I don't see CSC touched any case (EB2/3) filed in September. All we are seeing for the months of July, August.

arbit007 said:
Hi Guys
Whoever gets i-140 approved from CSC, please add a single line to let us know if online status/LUD of the I-140 application has changed
Recently I encountered few cases where the approval had been received (by mail ) but the online status hasn't been changed.

I received an email from the site. In fact, I still haven't received anything physical.