CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Senator Hagel Reintroduces Comprehensive Immigration Reform Legislation

http://www.shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=17839

In addition, high-tech workers who have worked in the U.S. for 3 years would be allowed to adjust to permanent resident status without regard to the annual employment-based immigrant visa cap of 140,000. The spouses and children of immigrant workers would also be allowed to adjust status without regard to this cap.

Anyone knows about this?

sonupv said:
Hi Everybody,

I got a notice today from USCIS (California Center) which states that my I-485 is now denied because the underlying I-140 (EB2) has been denied.

My lawyer had received an RFE for I-140 which wanted us to file the documents to prove the employer's ability to pay. I didn't see that RFE letter, but according to my lawyer USCIS wanted to see the employer's tax return since 2000.

The employer is a legitimate company and was willing to provide the tax returns since 2000, but the lawyer insisted that by law the immigration dept. can't ask for tax returns from so long ago, as I had joined the employer only in 2003. So despite my requests to send all the asked documents he just sent the tax returns for 2003 and 2004.

I can't say whether that resulted in the denial of I- 140 but that was the story so far.

Mine was an EB2 case and I had filed the I485 before retrogression came into effect for EB2 in October. I have already received the EAD and Advance parole, but I suppose they are deemed invalid too.

I would appreciate any advice about what my options are now ??

If an MTR is filed for the I-140, what would happen to my I-485 (and EAD and AP) applications ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Too bad, I checked my mail before leaving to watch the harry potter movie.

Sonu

Wow - that's a shocker - What does your laywer have to say - also its surprising coz your dates seem to be of much later and even then your app. came up for processing!! What are your dates btw?

Congrats

inque said:
EADS/AP approved for me and wife. ND was Oct 4th.
Same here. I also got my EADS/AP approve for me and my wife :). ND was Oct 4th.

I am planning to visit India sometime in early Jan. 2006.

Thanks,

This is pathetic

I140--Immigrant Petition for Worker

Service Center Approvals Approved Date
California 82 09/26/05~10/31/05
Nebraska 94 09/26/05~10/31/05
Texas 175 09/26/05~10/31/05
Vermont 202 09/26/05~10/31/05

compare VSC (serving NY/NJ region) with CSC. CSC is 3 times slower

What is the matter with these guys ?

inque, waiting_lc_gc

Did you check the online status of your EAD/AP changed? I mean whats LUD of your EAD/AP.
Mine EAD/AP got approved and the cards delivered this week, but I don't see the LUD.

TIA

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Same here. I also got my EADS/AP approve for me and my wife :). ND was Oct 4th.

I am planning to visit India sometime in early Jan. 2006.

Thanks,

You are Right!

CSC is way too slow and top of all, this service center is over-subscribed too.

qwerty1111 said:
I140--Immigrant Petition for Worker

Service Center Approvals Approved Date
California 82 09/26/05~10/31/05
Nebraska 94 09/26/05~10/31/05
Texas 175 09/26/05~10/31/05
Vermont 202 09/26/05~10/31/05

compare VSC (serving NY/NJ region) with CSC. CSC is 3 times slower

What is the matter with these guys ?

Hi

There was no LUD for EAD/AP. I just got it in the mail. I went for FP last week and there has been no LUD for that either.

perm_faq said:
inque, waiting_lc_gc

Did you check the online status of your EAD/AP changed? I mean whats LUD of your EAD/AP.
Mine EAD/AP got approved and the cards delivered this week, but I don't see the LUD.

TIA

Maybe CSC morons were not happy with 3-4 year labor certification delays created by their counterparts at California SWA, SF DOL and Dallas BEC .:))
and felt like contributing more to these delays

arbit007 said:
Maybe CSC morons were not happy with 3-4 year labor certification delays created by their counterparts at California SWA, SF DOL and Dallas BEC .:))
and felt like contributing more to these delays

Sometimes I feel I need serious therapy because of all the immigration drama I have had. I wish I could get even with these <beep> <beep> <beep> ...

No LUD on my I-140 yet. It's getting four months. Looks like the time frame they respond to the I-140 inquity runs about a month.

Actual EAD Card in mail !

Today, I received actual EAD card in mail. Case Status still shows received.
No LUDs for EAD, AP and I485.

Updated tracker spreadsheet !

Last edited by a moderator:
NO LUD:

Looks like CSC/USCIS computer operator is on LEAVE or some thing. Thats why I see people are NOT seeing LUDs but the applications are getting approved. Is it a surprise gift ?

Online status !!

perm_faq said:
inque, waiting_lc_gc

TIA
You are right perm_faq, My AP online status says approved as of Nov. 8th,2005. But EAD, still says received. However, I already received physical card as well approval notice sent to my lawyer with AD dated Nov 14,2005. Conclusion, CSC computer operator is on leave. My other friend, got his H1/H4 approval after long time...online status is still received.

lifeislife, have you recieved the RFE?
shahramt, did you recieve the 140 amendment? May I ask what was it about?
gp111, any new LUD on 140? Did you ever send an inquiry?

My attorney sent another inquiry yesterday.

I-140 (EB2): RD: 08/04, ND: 08/05, LUD: 08/12, 11/16 (attorney 1st inquiry)

tantan said:

Problem is they will either not respond to enquiry OR just say your ND is beyond current processing dates.

Thanks giving is over, why r they still sleeping on the cases????
I hope they will clear the August cases by December :(

gp111 said:
Problem is they will either not respond to enquiry OR just say your ND is beyond current processing dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
perm_faq said:
NO LUD:

Looks like CSC/USCIS computer operator is on LEAVE or some thing. Thats why I see people are NOT seeing LUDs but the applications are getting approved. Is it a surprise gift ?

Funny. Is there a way to remind CSC about missing updates/LUDs ?

tantan said:

Finally I heard from my attorny that they have sent an inquiry to CSC about the my priority date (it was approval not application date, only 9 days different).
But we did not receieve anything yet!