CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Lucky2005 said:
Hi,

My AP is approved.. If anybody is waiting i hope this info. helps. :)

RD: Sep30th, ND Nov7th
140: LUD1 10/15/2005
485:LUD 10/15/2005, LUD2 11/04/2005(FP done on 11/03)
EAD:LUD1 10/15/2005, LUD2 11/15/2005(No message change)
AP:LUD 10/15/2005 AD:11/21/2005(message approved).

Hi,
Did you receive approval notice. I also got approved per online status. It is already 12 days, I did not have any documents nither my attorney. ?
Just curious about ND, is it Nov 7th or October 7th ?

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hi,
Did you receive approval notice. I also got approved per online status. It is already 12 days, I did not have any documents nither my attorney. ?
Just curious about ND, is it Nov 7th or October 7th ?

Oh Sorry, the ND is OCT 7.

I didn't get the approval notice yet, just approved yesterday as per the online status.

gp111 said:
http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/csc111605.html

Name and security checks for I-485 applications are done at the same time

The FBI fingerprint check is a separate process. Name and security checks are initiated at time of filing. Security checks are also done on I-140, I-131 and I-765 applications separately from the I-485. These checks are initiated at time of filing for all applications
----------------------
This explains the I-140 delay & Randomness !!

That makes me nervous. As there is this guy in my company whose I-140 has not been approved after a year and half due to name check issue...

I later realized that the LUD on my I-140 on 11/16 was due to attorney inquiry. The attorney contacted me and said that CSC has replied to his inquiry with a vague message saying 'this application will be approved soon'!

Any idea what this could mean? Could it mean that the officer has done his processing with the application but is waiting for the I-140 name check to come clear?

I-140: RD: 8/4, ND: 8/5, LUD: 8/12, 11/16 (attorney inquiry)

tantan said:
That makes me nervous. As there is this guy in my company whose I-140 has not been approved after a year and half due to name check issue...

I later realized that the LUD on my I-140 on 11/16 was due to attorney inquiry. The attorney contacted me and said that CSC has replied to his inquiry with a vague message saying 'this application will be approved soon'!

Any idea what this could mean? Could it mean that the officer has done his processing with the application but is waiting for the I-140 name check to come clear?

I-140: RD: 8/4, ND: 8/5, LUD: 8/12, 11/16 (attorney inquiry)

i don't think they have processed your case e yer otherwise you would get an LUD. probabely he has said soon because the processing date is very close to your ND.

AP: 2 copies?

AP hardcopy for my wife came in today---finally! There are only 2 copies, I had read on this forum that generally they send 3. Is that still going to be a problem?

maverick13 said:
AP hardcopy for my wife came in today---finally! There are only 2 copies, I had read on this forum that generally they send 3. Is that still going to be a problem?

I also got 2 copies. it should be fine

I-140/485/EAD/AP - RD: 09/27/05, ND: 10/01/05, LUD: 10/04/05
FP Done: 11/18/05

Still Not received EAD/AP Approval? Anyone in the same situatuion, waiting for about 2 months for the EAP/AP Approval?

TIA.

maverick13 said:

I got two copies. Everybody I know got two copies too.

i did the early FP (code 3) this weekend (originally scheduled for dec 1st) but have neot seen any LUD. it seems some other people had a similar case. I just want to make sure they have received it before Dec 1st. Is there a way to check on that?

perm_faq said:
I-140/485/EAD/AP - RD: 09/27/05, ND: 10/01/05, LUD: 10/04/05
FP Done: 11/18/05

Still Not received EAD/AP Approval? Anyone in the same situatuion, waiting for about 2 months for the EAP/AP Approval?

TIA.

Yes ... I'm still waiting for AP ! For EAD: 90 days already past my I-765 RD. I went to local office and got interim EAD card.

shahramt said:
i did the early FP (code 3) this weekend (originally scheduled for dec 1st) but have neot seen any LUD. it seems some other people had a similar case.
Same here. Did my FP code 3 on Nov 12, but still no LUD...

Couple of LUD changes but no message change on I-140.

LUD chaged to 11/22 yesterday & again 11/23 today

Hi gp111,
Good to c some action taking place on the I-140's.
according to the excel sheet, you are the first in the queue, hope we will all see some updates on ours too.
Raj.

gp111 said:

gp111 said:

I hope you get this quick and hopefully that'll trigger a flood of approvals before Christmas. If this thing goes uncleared for another week or 2, I don't know if we can expect anything this year!!

gp111 said:

Glad to hear this. Hope you get the approval soon without any RFE...
I updated the spreadsheet:

Got EAD Card.

Hi,

My wife EAD card came directly in the mail.. There was a LUD change on 11/15 but message didn't say approved. I didn't get my EAD card.. RD 09/30
ND 10/07

Thanks
-Lucky2005

I 140 (and I 485) denied

Hi Everybody,

I got a notice today from USCIS (California Center) which states that my I-485 is now denied because the underlying I-140 (EB2) has been denied.

My lawyer had received an RFE for I-140 which wanted us to file the documents to prove the employer's ability to pay. I didn't see that RFE letter, but according to my lawyer USCIS wanted to see the employer's tax return since 2000.

The employer is a legitimate company and was willing to provide the tax returns since 2000, but the lawyer insisted that by law the immigration dept. can't ask for tax returns from so long ago, as I had joined the employer only in 2003. So despite my requests to send all the asked documents he just sent the tax returns for 2003 and 2004.

I can't say whether that resulted in the denial of I- 140 but that was the story so far.

Mine was an EB2 case and I had filed the I485 before retrogression came into effect for EB2 in October. I have already received the EAD and Advance parole, but I suppose they are deemed invalid too.

I would appreciate any advice about what my options are now ??

If an MTR is filed for the I-140, what would happen to my I-485 (and EAD and AP) applications ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Too bad, I checked my mail before leaving to watch the harry potter movie.

Sonu

Not sure about MTR, but if you got Ability to pay RFE, you should have studied this fourm http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137088 .

Try asking this question to user named 'UnitedNations' in that forum or pm him. He seems to be an expert on this issue.

Best of luck.

sonupv said:
Hi Everybody,

I got a notice today from USCIS (California Center) which states that my I-485 is now denied because the underlying I-140 (EB2) has been denied.

My lawyer had received an RFE for I-140 which wanted us to file the documents to prove the employer's ability to pay. I didn't see that RFE letter, but according to my lawyer USCIS wanted to see the employer's tax return since 2000.

The employer is a legitimate company and was willing to provide the tax returns since 2000, but the lawyer insisted that by law the immigration dept. can't ask for tax returns from so long ago, as I had joined the employer only in 2003. So despite my requests to send all the asked documents he just sent the tax returns for 2003 and 2004.

I can't say whether that resulted in the denial of I- 140 but that was the story so far.

Mine was an EB2 case and I had filed the I485 before retrogression came into effect for EB2 in October. I have already received the EAD and Advance parole, but I suppose they are deemed invalid too.

I would appreciate any advice about what my options are now ??

If an MTR is filed for the I-140, what would happen to my I-485 (and EAD and AP) applications ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Too bad, I checked my mail before leaving to watch the harry potter movie.

Sonu

Looks like there is LOT of ambiguity with the CSC processing applications. People filed later than me had received EAD/AP and in your case, your spouce received EAD and your are NOT. Don't know whats the criteria, but seems to me some kind of randomness in application processing.