CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

LUD after biometrics test at San Jose, ASC

My biometrics test had been done on Oct. 12, 2005. I found my LUD changed two days after without any message changed as below:

:confused: LUD: Oct. 14, 2005

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on July xx, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Then I found my LUD changed again yesterday and with the message changed this time:

:confused: LUD: Oct. 18, 2005

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

It confuse me. Can anybody advise!!!

Thanks

Is there any correlation between Biometrics code 3 and namecheck in anyway?
Mine was sent right after I-140 approval. any correlation?
Is there any advantage of doing early FP?

FP Notice Received

FP Notice received for DEC-01.
I am leaving for India trip on NOV-20th, what should I do?
Can I go for FP before the appointment date without re-scheduling?
Please advice.

Thanks!

Anyone received EAD/AP from CSC?

Hi,
Any one got EAD/AP Approval recently? My RD is Sept.21st. Expecting soon.
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP :Sept. 21st 2005
FP : Oct4th 2005

Fp

gc_line said:
FP Notice received for DEC-01.
I am leaving for India trip on NOV-20th, what should I do?
Can I go for FP before the appointment date without re-scheduling?
Please advice.

Thanks!

Yes you can. Take your FP notice along with the tickets as proof. The'll get the FP done.

Need Help

Hi Gurus,
I need your advice, I received the FP notice yesterday.
Do I need to carry only that Notice when I go for Finger Printing or do I have to carry some other notices as well?
I read on the INS website that you should carry 2 Notices with you: I-485 and I-765 notice.
What does that mean? I only have FP notice nothing else.
Please help?

Thanks!

Urgent !!!!! Please help

Urgent !!!!

Today I receive a letter from my lawyer's cc about file I140.

But I found a mistake on the cover letter. I asked "Adjustment of status", but in the cover letter said " I wish Consular Processing". I did not receive the I140 form. But I saw the Adjustment of status was checked in the draft form. So maybe have two kinds status:

1. Only cover letter is wrong, and I140 form is correct.
2. Both of the cover letter and I140 form are wrong.

If the first one is the case, What will CSC process? Will CSC based on the cover letter or the I140 form.

If the second one is the case, how can I correct the mistake? Just ask the lawyer to mail a correction or withdraw and refile. If I need to withdraw, does it affect the Labor Certificate?

Besides, does the receipt of I140 show the kind of process (Adjustment of status or Consular processing ?

Any of your information highly appreciated.

Thanks

Just checked the Sept thread.Person with ND Sept 16th got EAD approved on 12th Oct.So you should expect it very soon.AP was approved on Sept 15th.Hope this helps.My ND is Sept 29th.

140?

gp111, GCpossible, any word/LUD on your 140s?

My 140: RD: 08/01 based on USPS
RD: 08/04 on the receipt
ND: 08/05
LUD: 08/12 no message change

GP111 help please

Hi GP111,
I am following you from Dallas forum,sent you a personal message.Please help.
thanks in advance

FP done.

Got my Biometrics and finger printing done today based on the I-485 receipt at the San Jose ASC. I did not have an FP notice. They were great! Very courteous. No problems at all. The I-485 LUD changed as well.

tantan said:
gp111, GCpossible, any word/LUD on your 140s?

My 140: RD: 08/01 based on USPS
RD: 08/04 on the receipt
ND: 08/05
LUD: 08/12 no message change

Nothing heared yet for my case. Hope will soon.

Hope is on the way for retrogression Victims !!

Senate Judiciary Committee has approved H-1B cap increase by 30,000 per year. However, other sources reported that the Committee had approved at today's hearing the following immigration bills:

Included in the measure approved today are the following specifics:

• "Recapture" employment-based (green card) immigrant visa numbers that were available by statute but unused in previous years due to processing backlogs, and make them available again at a rate of up to 90,000 per year;
  • Only employment-based immigrants, and not their spouses and children, would count toward the annual limit on employment-based immigration;
  • "Recapture" H-1B visa numbers that were available by statute but unused in previous years, and make them available again at a rate of up to 30,000 per year.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
http://www.shusterman.com/

Hi GP111 / Gurus,

Needed to clarify an urgent question regarding Tax Returns for I-140/I-485 filing?
In my case I used TurboTax for tax filing. Do we need to submit the filing copy from TurboTax or do we need to get the transcript/copy from IRS?

Please confirm asap. Thanks

Endeavour2003 said:
Hi GP111 / Gurus,

Needed to clarify an urgent question regarding Tax Returns for I-140/I-485 filing?
In my case I used TurboTax for tax filing. Do we need to submit the filing copy from TurboTax or do we need to get the transcript/copy from IRS?

Please confirm asap. Thanks

Printouts from Turbo Tax signed by you & your spouse.