CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

easterstr said:
There is no problem to have your biometrics test done at san jose, CA ASC earlier as long as you have your offical fingerprint notice. Otherwise they will kick you out. I have mine done last week at san jose. it is a month earlier than my schedule.

Question: I see my I-485 LUD changed right next day of my bio. test. But no message changed. Does anyone have the same experience? Please share!

Same is the case with me but I got the FP receipts with Applicant Copy barcode from USCIS by regular mail today. My scheduled FP was in next month but I went there last week & got it done.

gc_sparrow...

Did you go there with an appointment or was it on the spot FP without prior appointment time ?

gc_sparrow said:
Same is the case with me but I got the FP receipts with Applicant Copy barcode from USCIS by regular mail today. My scheduled FP was in next month but I went there last week & got it done.

USCIS Discontinuing Use of 800 Number for Biometric Scheduling

Just an FYI..
USCIS Service Center Operations advises that it has discontinued use of the 800 number to schedule biometric appointments, effective immediately. USCIS is developing instructions as to the proper procedure for scheduling biometrics. The procedure will be posted to InfoNet as soon as it is released.

Source AILA

http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

GP111 or anyone

Can someone help me...

How many days it takes to get the RFE notice in mail once you see it on uscis.gov web site.

does uscis send the RFE notice to applicant and attorney.

I see RFE on on USCIS website on October 17th...

Thanks

Maveric said:
Can someone help me...

How many days it takes to get the RFE notice in mail once you see it on uscis.gov web site.

Thanks

It goes to the attorney.
look at the dates in my signature

Maveric said:
Can someone help me...

Thanks

It may take about a week to get RFE by mail & it goes to Attorney.

FP appointment

gc_us_k said:
Just an FYI..
USCIS Service Center Operations advises that it has discontinued use of the 800 number to schedule biometric appointments, effective immediately. USCIS is developing instructions as to the proper procedure for scheduling biometrics. The procedure will be posted to InfoNet as soon as it is released.

Source AILA

http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

My I-485 got applied in August, 2005 end. The receipt notice suggested to call 800 number for Biometric scheduling. I did that and got a appointment for October end. I got a confirmation number, but have not received FP notice by mail. The customer service at USICS told me to take a copy of receipt to ASC and tell my confirmation number there.

I went to San Jose ASC to see if I can get FP done earlier. They refused to proceed on it. They were not clear enough in terms of required documents - whether they want original I-485 receipt or finger print notice. I called USCIS, and they told me no original doc is required and that they will not be mailing FP notice.

I don't know what my options are now. Should I wait for my appointment date and go to ASC with I-485 receipt copy, hoping for the best?

It seems due to this lack of communication between USCIS & ASCs, this is being discontinued.

After FP, will the 485 status reflect it - saying they received FP...
In my case I saw change in LUD but the status remained same.

Raj.

rajrw said:
After FP, will the 485 status reflect it - saying they received FP...
In my case I saw change in LUD but the status remained same.

Raj.

status is not always uptodate. In my case, I received the approval notice of I-140 in mail but the message still shows receiving the RFE.

fan123,

Don't worry. I had the same experience when I attempted an early FP at the San Jose ASC a months ago with only the 485 receipt. I was also kicked out. But when I went there again on my appointment date last Sat., everything worked out quite smoothly. I had my code-3 Biometrics/FP taken and I saw a LUD change on my 485 yesterday.

It appeared to me that the guard at the San Jose ASC has a peice of paper on which all their appointments on that day are listed, and if your name is in that list they will let you in. So just go there on your appointment date and you will be fine.

fan123 said:
My I-485 got applied in August, 2005 end. The receipt notice suggested to call 800 number for Biometric scheduling. I did that and got a appointment for October end. I got a confirmation number, but have not received FP notice by mail. The customer service at USICS told me to take a copy of receipt to ASC and tell my confirmation number there.

I went to San Jose ASC to see if I can get FP done earlier. They refused to proceed on it. They were not clear enough in terms of required documents - whether they want original I-485 receipt or finger print notice. I called USCIS, and they told me no original doc is required and that they will not be mailing FP notice.

I don't know what my options are now. Should I wait for my appointment date and go to ASC with I-485 receipt copy, hoping for the best?

It seems due to this lack of communication between USCIS & ASCs, this is being discontinued.

Dont know how to react to this piece of crap

10/18/2005: What Bombshell State Department is Cooking? Where is November Visa Bulletin?

* The schedule of the monthly visa bulletin release has remained a mystery, ranging from 7th of the month to close to the end of the month. The delay in the release of the November 2005 visa bullen currently gives enough "thrill" to the level of orgasm to millions of people around the globe, particularly after their dropping of a huge bombshell in September. One wonders what they are cooking?

filed in sep 485

hi all .. new to this thread ... Filed my 485/140 combined on 20th of september 05. received 485 WAC no and got fingerprinting done last week.
Do we receive any notification for i-140 ?

also my case i EB2 for 3 years begree and 5+ years experieance .. does anyone know about this kind of cases ? i heard they ask for 4 yr degree ..

there is thread for Sep filing case .. but saw gp111 created this one and no way I will miss on information here ...

thanks ...and all the best to all of us

I140 Approved.

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to let you all know that My I140 has been approved today.

CSC EB3
PD: June,20,2002.
I140 Notice Date:Aug,01,2005
I140 Receipt Date:Aug,01,2005
I140 Approval Date:Oct,17,2005.

Thank you for all of your help and suggestions.

I pray and good luck for every one in this forum....

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too ... went to San Jose ASC on Oct 05 and kicked out ... Waiting for my FP notice ...

pan4GC said:
fan123,

Don't worry. I had the same experience when I attempted an early FP at the San Jose ASC a months ago with only the 485 receipt. I was also kicked out. But when I went there again on my appointment date last Sat., everything worked out quite smoothly. I had my code-3 Biometrics/FP taken and I saw a LUD change on my 485 yesterday.

It appeared to me that the guard at the San Jose ASC has a peice of paper on which all their appointments on that day are listed, and if your name is in that list they will let you in. So just go there on your appointment date and you will be fine.

company getting acquired

Hi Everyone,

Do any of you know what are the repercussions of this for a pending I-140/I-485? My startup company is about to get acquired within the next month. I filed my I-140/485 last month. I will be moving to the location of the new company. Will this affect my 140/485 in any way?

Thanks to all of you. gp111, your thoughts?

I-140/485/EAD/AP: ND 9-30-2005

I-140 Approved !

Today, I got an e-mail notification saying that my I-140 is approved on 17-Oct-2005. I should be receiving this notice in mail within 14 days. If not, I've to call that 800 number.

Previously, RFE was issued on this case asking for Company Financials. RFE Sent by USCIS on Mid September. Received by attorney on Sep 30, 2005. Responded on same day. USCIS received response on Oct 13, 2005. Case Approved on Oct 17, 2005.

Cases I-765 and I-131 are still pending even though dates have passed RD for these cases.

dkgdkg said:
Today, I got an e-mail notification saying that my I-140 is approved on 17-Oct-2005. I should be receiving this notice in mail within 14 days. If not, I've to call that 800 number.

Previously, RFE was issued on this case asking for Company Financials. RFE Sent by USCIS on Mid September. Received by attorney on Sep 30, 2005. Responded on same day. USCIS received response on Oct 13, 2005. Case Approved on Oct 17, 2005.

Cases I-765 and I-131 are still pending even though dates have passed RD for these cases.

Congrats dkgdkg,WaitingonLC,Shahramt on your I140 approval. Nice to see CSC approving 140's . Don't know how long the wait is going to be before the plastic arrives :D :D

pklam said:
Congrats dkgdkg,WaitingonLC,Shahramt on your I140 approval. Nice to see CSC approving 140's . Don't know how long the wait is going to be before the plastic arrives :D :D

Congrats on 140 approvals... I have not had any recent LUD on my 140 (ND: 08/05). :-(