Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Hi,
What information do I need to provide once I call this number to find this status? Will my I485 Receipt Number (LIN-...) be good enough for this or do I need to provide any other information?

try this number: FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000
if it does not work, let me know I will get it for you...Good luck.
one of my other postings has 2 numbers. Unfortunately, I am unable to find it right now.
Let me know if it does not work...

Processing Date

Hi Guys,

do you know when usually NCS update thier processing Date? the last time was March 15th, should not be another update by last week?

A# is needed. keep LIN# handy...
thanks
Ela6
Hi,
What information do I need to provide once I call this number to find this status? Will my I485 Receipt Number (LIN-...) be good enough for this or do I need to provide any other information?

approval this morning

I got the approval notification this morning. Receipt date was August 26 2006. Only one LUD in November.
I enquired through my congresswoman two months ago and we were told to go away and wait three more months before re-enquiring. But I found that the name check was complete.
Good luck everyone. I was in despair--my work situation sucked, I was trapped, I have been off work with depression, and taking meds. Now I am free. This tracker and the forum was so helpful, to know I was not alone. Thank you.

Yesterday I got email that welcome notices were sent out. I assume that Approval/Card order will follow shortly?

EB2 - NSC
FD: 01/26/07
RD: 02/01/07
FP: 03/16/07
Welcome new PR notice: 04/25/07 (Approved?)

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, found about it only recently.

My Priority Date is Aug 2002 and 485 is pending with NSC. I recently called the NSC customer person and was connected to an Officer. He told me that my case is "Adjucated". Can you please tell me what it means?

Any explination on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adjucated usually means approved!!
Could you please provide more details about your case, Like when/where it was submitted originally, when was the FP done..

Thanks
elango
BTW, check the on https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp and it will show the status. It will also show if your case has been approved...You can double-check the status. You will need the 485 receipt# to check the status.
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, found about it only recently.

My Priority Date is Aug 2002 and 485 is pending with NSC. I recently called the NSC customer person and was connected to an Officer. He told me that my case is "Adjucated". Can you please tell me what it means?

Any explination on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

congratulations

DBEL congratulations!
WOW! approved within 90 days at NSC.

When was your I-140 approved? and what is your PD and country of birth.

My dates are similar to yours:
RD: 02/02/07
I-140 Approved on 3/30/07
EB2 (India)

Yesterday I got email that welcome notices were sent out. I assume that Approval/Card order will follow shortly?

EB2 - NSC
FD: 01/26/07
RD: 02/01/07
Welcome new PR notice: 04/25/07 (Approved?)

Didn’t file concurrently.

I-140 AD: 01/18/07
PD: April 2006, ROW

DBEL congratulations!
WOW! approved within 90 days at NSC.

When was your I-140 approved? and what is your PD and country of birth.

My dates are similar to yours:
RD: 02/02/07
I-140 Approved on 3/30/07
EB2 (India)

Mine was applied in EB3 and I am from a retrogressed country. I don't exactly remember when I gave my last FP - some time during 2nd quarter last year.

When I try to check the status of my 485 case it gives the error message below. That was the reason why I called up Customer Support. I know my PD is not current, and hence was wondering what the officer meant when he said my case is already 'Adjucated'. I am not sure what to assume...

==============
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Case Status Retrieval Failed
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number. See the FAQs for additional information on this system.

==================

Perhaps, the officer was "toying" with you...
If it is retrogressed, then it may not be approved...

I would recommend call the customer service again and say that you are unable to see the status...

thanks
ela
Mine was applied in EB3 and I am from a retrogressed country. I don't exactly remember when I gave my last FP - some time during 2nd quarter last year.

When I try to check the status of my 485 case it gives the error message below. That was the reason why I called up Customer Support. I know my PD is not current, and hence was wondering what the officer meant when he said my case is already 'Adjucated'. I am not sure what to assume...

==============
Validation Error(s)
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number. See the FAQs for additional information on this system.

==================

add my case to tracker

Please add my case to tracker:
I-140 / I-485 concurrent filing (regular)
EB2
NSC
Received Date: 11/24/06
Notice Date: 11/27/06
FP: 12/28/06
LUD: 1/3/07
EAD: approved
AP: approved
Case status: name check is pending :mad:

Are you sure the officer said "Adjucated" and not "Pre Adjucated" ? Apprently many cases are "Pre Adjucated" in NSC that are just waiting for visa to be available.

==============
Validation Error(s)

==================

Are you sure the officer said "Adjucated" and not "Pre Adjucated" ? Apprently many cases are "Pre Adjucated" in NSC that are just waiting for visa to be available.
I went and checked back my notes that I made after calling the Officer. He did say "Pre-Adjucated".

I have one question. I changed my job after 180 days of 485 filing and didn't file AC21. In such a scenario, shouldn't I be getting an RFE? I was expecting an RFE and when the Officer said that my case and my spouse's is pre-adjucated, I wasn't sure if it was correct or not.

I didn't even know if(when) my case went for a name check or not. Isn't it manadatory to do a name check? I was reading in the forums that name check stage can take a long time.

I don't know what to believe now...

Thank you all for responding.

"Pre-adjudicated" has barely any value. Once your PD is current, the process wil resume on your case. They may or may not have run namecheck, you will need to do an INFOPASS meeting to find out.

As to an RFE due to sponsor change, they will regularly send out an RFE just before approval. At that time, your new sponsor should be prepared to show therir intent. As of now though, USCIS has no idea that you have changed sponsor (and until your case is current, it really doesn't matter to them). many firms belive it is better to be pro-active about indicating sponsor change; yours obviously didn't think so.