Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Derivatives approved!!, but not Primary?

I got a whole bucnh of emails from CRIS yesterday indicating approval notice sent for my dependants' I-485's (wife+kids) but I never got approval for my self. Can USCIS approve the derivatives with out first approving the primary?

I got a whole bucnh of emails from CRIS yesterday indicating approval notice sent for my dependants' I-485's (wife+kids) but I never got approval for my self. Can USCIS approve the derivatives with out first approving the primary?

Did you go online to check the status of YOUR case itself. Sometimes the e-mails don't come in, even though the flag was set.

Address Change And 485 LUD

Friends,
I did online address change last week (AR11 and for existing 485). And today there is a LUD on 485 after long 11 months. Can anyone share experience/comments if the LUD is due to Address Change OR Advance Parole Approval OR someone worked/opened the file?

Theanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you go online to check the status of YOUR case itself. Sometimes the e-mails don't come in, even though the flag was set.

I checked and my last LUD says RFE response rec'd on 3/20 and case processing has resumed. It's so wierd, has any one seen the derivative case approved w/o the primary??

Friends,
I did online address change last week (AR11 and for existing 485). And today there is a LUD on 485 after long 11 months. Can anyone share experience/comments if the LUD is due to Address Change OR Advance Parole Approval OR someone worked/opened the file?

Theanks

This is surely just a LUD on address change.

Hi Samzs
My EAD was approved in about 2.5 months time (a while ago). If you are checking whether the immigrationwatch is showing any data on EADs, yes, it does show that there were some approvals. each day.

One more thing, my wife got a LUD yesterday (she never had a LUD after her FP on April 13th. However, immigrationwatch calimed that no files were touched. I think, it only detects if there was any status change like a RFE, or name check clearing, or something else. LUD without any major outcome is NOT shown by the web-site.

Ela6

NIW I140: Approval 01/2005, CSC
I485: RD 03-15-2005 CSC
I140 Labor based AD: Sept 2006, CSC
I140 relink req to CSC: Nov 2006
485 transfer CSC to NSC, Feb 2007
relink req to NSC, Mar 2007
FP done: Apr 13, 2007
LUD 4-4, 4-11, 4-12, 4-13, 4-14, 4-17 (me only), 4-27 (spouse only)

Hey Ela6

On the link u mentioned for "todays touches & approvals" there seems to be a freeze..Any updates on ur EAD approval??
Thanks
Samzs

Thanks nelsona

Thanks nelsona for your comments.
I started thinking...'Name Check' balck-hole is over for me...
Actually I was almost certain it was the address change.

I have posted this in PD retrogression issues area too, and am sharing here for people interested. My EB3 I485 is in NSC.

My PD has become current tooday. (PD Aug20th, 2002)
I am in Pacific time zone, and I noticed that at 8 Am, my wife's LUD changed to 5/1/07......and after 3 hours my LUD changed to 5/1.

when I tried to see the detailed status, it shows a red text error message as following.

We're sorry, but you have been denied access due to too many inquiries.

The purpose of the Customer Relationship Interface System is to give customers and their representatives access to case status information on their applications in our electronic inventory. To ensure that customers have full access to check on their cases, we use several volume limits.

You received this message because you repeatedly entered invalid receipt numbers.

If you believe the problem may be that you simply repeatedly made mistakes typing in the specific receipt numbers you wish to check, you can close your browser, come right back and try again. If you are blocked when you try again, it is because you either repeated your mistake or because your total volume of inquiries over the past 24 hours has at that point exceeded our overall volume limit, in which case you will be blocked for a period of time.

actually I haven't tried to access my case for last several weeks.It seems that USCIS website has some problem with status details UI or they are blocking it.

I remember when our I140 was approved, LUD changed in morning, and I got my magic emails around midnight.

is it going to happen again?

Someone else probably have checked online case status using the same IP. Just wait a few days and you will be able to check.

Tracker

Hi friends,

I'm a long-time immportal reader-poster and a newbie in this thread. Can someone please direct me to the excel spreadsheet for NSC i-485 tracker. I looked at the last 6 pages of this thread but couldn't find it.

Thanks,

Someone else probably have checked online case status using the same IP. Just wait a few days and you will be able to check.

thanks, it must be the reason. I was checking from my office where number of peoplee check their status daily, and using same proxy doesnt allow the status verification.

I can access it from home, but no change so far. anyway both LUDS have changed to 5/2 today.

NAME CHECK BACKLOG--

Guys , Now we are getting into a new thing Name check backlog. All the timelines seem to mean nothing. There seems to be increasing number of people not moving past name check in 6-8 months.

They are preparing stage for Premium processing for this.. i guess. I will thank god even if this creates a way out this black hole.

for nc3years about name check

hi nc3years,
How did you find out that your NC was cleared in dec 06? did you do anything during the 3yr of waiting? did you file a lawsuit?
plus it sounds weired to me that you are still waiting for your approval 4 months after NC cleared, did you call USCIS?
thanks,

How long since RFE

The RFE were recieved by CIS on 4/10 with LUD on 4/11 and 4/13. How long does it take since then to receive a response (i.e., denial or approval)?
RFE were for BC (wife) and TB test (self).
Thanks

The RFE were recieved by CIS on 4/10 with LUD on 4/11 and 4/13. How long does it take since then to receive a response (i.e., denial or approval)?
RFE were for BC (wife) and TB test (self).
Thanks

The initial response from CIS will be in the form of a LUD on your case, and perjhaps a status change, indicating that they have received the requested evidence.

Final dispositiuon will take place (or not) in the course of time. Your process does not appear to be at the final stage, as there types of RFE are sent early in the process.

nelsona,
what types of RFE are received at end of the 485 process then?
i just got RFE for 1) job letter 2) proof of marriage.
eb3-485row RD nov/06- ND jan 07 - Bio mar/07