Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RIRLaborCT

rirlaborCT said:
Hi Mudra1234,

Can you please provide ur PRIORITY DATE??
Is it RIR or TR???

As per screen shot: My PD - Jan 22, 2003
It was filed NON-RIR

But the screen shot says: Processing Type: RIR

Is this an error or what???????????

Oh Man!

MUD

I still have two years to expire my H1. Still can I send email for 7th yr H1b ext proof to know my case status.

all you are gonna get is a case number begingin with T

dhpatel said:
I still have two years to expire my H1. Still can I send email for 7th yr H1b ext proof to know my case status.

But atleast it will bring u peace of mind that your case is atleast in the system.

Go ahead and email them. People will disagree with me saying this!
No flames pls...

Like DOL is even considering what's fair / not fair for the 300K people waiting with their lives on HOLD for the last 4 odd yrs, with NO signs of approvals!
But they sure do come up with one load of crap after another -
first Non-RIR, then RIR, then BECs, then PERM...
wonder what other crap they are gonna come up with next, to eliminate these backlogs for which DOL is solely responsible for creating in the first place!!!!

MUD

Hello Mudra,

I received a screen shot from PBEC today.
I got response from Phily within an hour after mailing them the inuiry.

My case number is T-05151-4****
My case is a SWA with PD of JULY 2003 on RIR.
In the screen shot case status is Incomplete.

Can you or anyone explain me what Incomplete case status means?
Alos please inform if anybody recieved a 45 day letter after getting a case number.

Please respond.

Thanks

case status - Incomplete

Rohilla

I spose case status - Incomplete jsut means that all teh details regarding a case are not entered inteh sytem as yet.

As your screen shot will indicate msot of the fields would be blank.

Nope I haven't rcvd the 45 day letter as yet.

Looks like there is gonna be another 6 month wait for us 2003 filers before we get the 45 day letter.

MUD

CT - NON RIR Cases

Hello Mudra123,

Yes, That's correct. They entered all NON RIR cases as RIR. I have no clue what will happend in near future.. Is it take again more time?? (correction these rir to non rir). PBEC is doing whole mess and crap things..

I have strong feeling after September or beginning October 2006, both BECs will release mass approvals. That's why they thinking about how to eliminate for substitute labors. If they process as normal way it won't finish with in time frame (2006 Dec). US Govt won't spend another couple more million dollars for these crap.

So wait and see this game. My advise is don't loose this PD. (moving to another company etc.,). May be by this year end we have some news (good or bad)... Ready for that..

jdk981

hey JDK

jdk98 said:
Hello Mudra123,

Yes, That's correct. They entered all NON RIR cases as RIR. I have no clue what will happend in near future.. Is it take again more time?? (correction these rir to non rir). PBEC is doing whole mess and crap things..

I have strong feeling after September or beginning October 2006, both BECs will release mass approvals. That's why they thinking about how to eliminate for substitute labors. If they process as normal way it won't finish with in time frame (2006 Dec). US Govt won't spend another couple more million dollars for these crap.

So wait and see this game. My advise is don't loose this PD. (moving to another company etc.,). May be by this year end we have some news (good or bad)... Ready for that..

jdk981

I love your optimism.

Hope your predictions come true.
have a good weekend.
ciao
MUD

Any 45 days letters or Change letter 'T' to 'P'

Hello Mudra/Rohila/rirlaborCT,

Please any one confirms have you received any 45 days letter or change your case number 'T' to 'P'.

From my side, no change from 'T' to 'P' or no 45 days letter..

jdk98

Hello Guys,

Nop! Still same situation.

Sent query to Philadelphia again last week, got the same T#. I was expecting some change but got same old snap shot.
Talked to my attorney, no response or 45 day latter for any of her CT clients during the last three months.
All CT related processing seems dead to me.
Will update immediately once receive any good news.
Wish you guys best.

CT Regular labor

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to add another pending case.....

Labor Filed :July2003 Non-RIR (Received letter from CT dol about priority date,same July 2003) No 45 days letter yet, Completing 6th year on July2006.

Thx....

sriabc

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to add another pending case.....

Labor Filed :Mar2003 Non-RIR (Received letter from CT dol about priority date,same July 2003) No 45 days letter yet, Completing 7th year on Jan2006.

Thanks

Hey JDK / Rohilla n others ....

its me Mudra with a new avatar BarneySha

will it bring me luck???

hmmm....
no 45 day letter as yet

PD: 1/22/2003
NON RIR

ciao
BarneySha

Newbie....

Hi Guys....

Am a newcomer here....applied for labor in Aug 2004 - RIR . Have not received any communication regarding 45 day letter ... not sure how many have received the same and if it had made any (significant) progress after receiving it . Any insight would be appreciated.

Also, just entered into 6th year....would taking PERM route at this point is a better option ?? Please advise

Many Thanks !

45 day letter rcvd

JDK98 / Rohilla / RIRLAborCT

I finally rcvd the 45 day letter on Nov 1, 2005. resp today Nov 2, 2005.
The letter is dated Oct 28th, 2005

BarneySha (prev. mudra1234)

Hi Berneysha,

Good to know that Connecticut cases are receiving 45 day letters.
Can you please provide few numbers from your case num???

Thanks in advance.

received 45-day letter

Received and replied to 45-day letter.

PD-CT SWA: 11/10/04
Type: - EB3-RIR
Case Number: P-05144-*****

Last edited by a moderator:
This message is for WantGCFast,

Can you please provide your Priority date ??
You mentioned 11/10/05 ?? which looks wrong??

Thanks in advance.

Oops sorry rirlaborCT - its Nov 2004.

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for WantGCFast,

Can you please provide your Priority date ??
You mentioned 11/10/05 ?? which looks wrong??

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.