Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 45 day letter

Here is the update from my side:
Yesterday i talked to my attorney regarding 45 day letter for my case. She said " To date, I have not received the 45 day letter for your case. I received the first one last week for one of my cases that was filed in 2001."
and it would be definitely one of Non RIR cases, because befor moving to Backlog center, CT DOL was processing may 2003 cases.
My case was filed on: 07-2003 RIR

Good luck....

Any update on 45 days letter

Hello Mudra123,

Have u received 45 days letter from BEC? Please update here if you receive any info from BEC.

From My side No 45 days letter.

JDK98

no letter as yet JDK

sorry to report that I haven't heard anything. my lawyer deosn't care to respond to my emails inquiring if he got any info from P-BEC.
dammit... life sucks

anyways hang in there
will Post here as soon as i know anythign

MUD

CT Labor

Hello Mudra1234,

What is happening for CT Labors. We didn't hear any thing like 45 letter or any news. It already delayed and keeps more delaying. For non RIR, how they consider. Do we need ads (recruitment process) for these non RIR cases. If need this, again delays. I think I won't get labor in my life. Now I am thinking apply for 9th year extension. I don't know where is the end for H1s. How long they can extend? Now I don't have any patience. Now I am seriously looking PERM labor or substitute labor.

What is ur idea and what is ur status on H1B?? In BEC they aren't doing any thing how we can expect we can get labor?? If recruitment process necessary my company won't do any favor to me? So I am gone for this GC process

jdk98

Hey JDk

sorry to say this but me answering ur ?s is like one blind leading another.

I asked Mugur whose NON-rir case was approved on June 3. he said that his recruitment process involved only posting the job requiremnt at his work place for 10 consecutive days.
I thot' that was awesome. Esp since my company wont support advertising.

if you can get someone to do PERM go for it. you will qualify for EB2 esp. after working in US for 8+ yrs.

good luck buddy.

Inspite of all negative thots n delays I believe we should hear about our cases by September - the 45 day letter atleast. so hang in there.

ask your lawyer about the maximum yrs an H1 can be extended. for some reason i believe it to be 11 yrs total. don't quote me on it tho'

Take care and keep posting.

MUD

CT Cases

Hello Mudra,

This is the information on CT cases when CT cases reached at BEC

Connecticut - NON RIR/RIR
4/6/2000 - 12/30/2002 first shipment 12/28/2004 Philadelphia (BEC)
1/3/2003 - 1/27/2005 second shipment 2/2/2005

1/28/2005 - 3/27/2005 - God knows when they are going to ship these cases.

So we don't have any idea when Phil BEC will open our boxes and enter our cases to their system.

Jkd98

Last edited by a moderator:
BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made it to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

45 days letter

Hello Mudra,

Any news on 45 days letter?? What is going on PBEC?? I haven't see any approvals from PBEC. DBEC queue already reached to Nov2002.

jdk98

Yeah JDK - it's so annoying

what are tehy doign at Philly????

I can't believe it. DBEC is at 11/02.

Imagine we have to get our 45 day letter..
then wait for recruitment instructions.
and then wait for approval.

meanwhile 485 is all blocked up...
tehn another LONG wait there...
god knows how long before we get our GCs

it seems impossible at thsi stage!!!

so frustrated man.
Did you think more about emailing any senator / somebody? I still havent recvd any response to teh query I sent DBEC about my status. and this was 7 weeks back.

wahhhhhhhhhhhh.......

MUD

45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

CT cases

Hello Mudra1234,

Did u get your 45 days letter? Some one posted from CT in PhilBEC. He got screen shot with case number? I didn't get any 45 days letter till now. But he didn't mention RIR or Non RIR case. According to screen name I assumed it is RIR case info. What do u think? Can we get any info. from BEC soon..

jdk98

This is information.

----
rirlaborCT

I received screen shot from PBEC today. I got response from Phily after 3 weeks.
My case number is T05153-51***
My case is a SWA with PD of JULY'2003.
In the screen shot case status is Incomplete.
Did anyone got case status as Incomplete???
Please respond..

-----

I think this is a 7th yr extension case

jdk98 said:
Hello Mudra1234,

Did u get your 45 days letter? Some one posted from CT in PhilBEC. He got screen shot with case number? I didn't get any 45 days letter till now. But he didn't mention RIR or Non RIR case. According to screen name I assumed it is RIR case info. What do u think? Can we get any info. from BEC soon..

jdk98

This is information.

----
rirlaborCT

I received screen shot from PBEC today. I got response from Phily after 3 weeks.
My case number is T05153-51***
My case is a SWA with PD of JULY'2003.
In the screen shot case status is Incomplete.
Did anyone got case status as Incomplete???
Please respond..

-----

RIRlaborCT I think wrote to the 'hib7 yr extension' email id.
Only for such cases a screen shot is sent as proof of labor having been applied.

His/her case may have been fished out from the boxes and the details entered in short form hence the 'T' (temporary) assignment of case number.

I think you are a good candidate to write tot he hib7th year email id as you are on the 8th yr extension.

go ahed and try. I can't until Jan 2007! :mad:

good luck
MUD

CT Cases

Hello Mudra,

(Today) Same day I got response from PBEC for my case details(screen shot)
Now I am waiting for 45 days letter.

PD - Jan 2003
SWA - CT (not gone to regional)
Case ID - T-05145-3XXXX
Case Status - Incomplete
No 45 days letter.

jdk98

Awesome Jdk!

jdk98 said:
Hello Mudra,

(Today) Same day I got response from PBEC for my case details(screen shot)
Now I am waiting for 45 days letter.

PD - Jan 2003
SWA - CT (not gone to regional)
Case ID - T-05145-3XXXX
Case Status - Incomplete
No 45 days letter.

jdk98

so happy for you. Atleast u have a T number now.
enjoy
MUD

JDK - quick? for you

I got the screen shot but it says
Processing type: RIR

here's my case number:
T-05144-3XXXX

MUD

Status
Not open for further replies.