Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi WantGCFast,

You are lucky to get 45 day letter with PD of Nov'2004
My PD is July'2003 (CT SWA) still waiting.
Case num T-05153-*****

To WantGCFast

Hi WantGCFast,

Happy to know you got the 45-day letter. Could you please tell us how many years of your H1B?

Thank you.

I have 4.5 yrs remaining. I got my h1b approved on feb 17, 2004. :D

WishFasterCT said:
Hi WantGCFast,

Happy to know you got the 45-day letter. Could you please tell us how many years of your H1B?

Thank you.

Congrajulations! WantGCFast & Berneysha

Congrajulations! WantGCFast & Berneysha.

I am really happy for u guys. Wish you best in next step.
I don't visit it regularly. Even i didn't lost any hope but i cannot put any much pressure on myself by viewing same stuff on daily basis. I have already got extension three times after initial 6 years of H-1 and will keep continue doing it until i get lay off.
Labor Department and USCIS have already did their best to play with our furures and after reviewing the posts from other fellows who are suffering the same pain I went through, I avoided to read it regularly as it can only add strain in your life.

Anyway your's approval brings some hope in others like me.
Congrajulations again.

Wish you guys best.

45 days letter

I have applied H1B 9th year extension. Finally.. to day I got my 45 days letter..I asked to my attorney respond ASAP..

JDK98
CTSWA - Non RIR
Jan 2003
P - 05145-3XXXX

wow congrats JDK

jdk98 said:
I have applied H1B 9th year extension. Finally.. to day I got my 45 days letter..I asked to my attorney respond ASAP..

JDK98
CTSWA - Non RIR
Jan 2003
P - 05145-3XXXX

awesome... !!!

CT Cases

Hello All, (BarneySha/wantGCfast)

Have you seen any approvals from PBEC after replying 45 days letter?..

Please post it once you get any approval..

I can't wait any more... :mad:

JDK98

my lawyer says yes

Hi JDK98,
Cant guarantee that its 100% accurate but I asked my lawyer today wether I should continue with old priority date or switch to PERM to take advantage of S. 1932 ruling once it becomes a law, my lawyer replied that he DID receive some approvals for connecticut labor -- so I guess the wheels are moving... but how can I trust my lawyer on this if his money is on the line...

Please - all CT LC backloggers - contact your lawyers and find out plzzzzz....

jdk98 said:
Hello All, (BarneySha/wantGCfast)

Have you seen any approvals from PBEC after replying 45 days letter?..

Please post it once you get any approval..

I can't wait any more... :mad:

JDK98

anyone received any LC from CT

Hi all,
I emailed my lawyer today regarding my LC and he said that he has received some approvals from the Backlog elimination center in Philadelphia and asked me to wait for some time as I have already replied to my 45-day letter 1 week ago.

Now if anyone from CT who read this post, can they please confirm with their lawyers if anyone, absolutely anyone from CT received their labor approvals from PBEC. Please call up your lawyers if possible and ask them. I want to confirm my lawyers statment and if its true - then its certainly good news to us Connecticut guys.....
:)

Hi BarneySha,

I think they won't ask any recruitment process. Now our labors converted to RIR. So we can see approvals directly. This is my assumption only..

Any status after 45 days replied?? I have seen some approvals on PBEC.. Please update any status on your labor..

jdk98
CTSWA - Non RIR (Jan 2003)
P-05145-3****
45 days - Nov7th 2005

PERM Approved

Hello All,

My perm labor has been approved on 29 Nov 2005. It's amazing..with in 2 weeks. I am so so exiting...I got confirmation from my lawyer. But my OLD labor is still pending at PBEC since Jan 2003. My suggestion is go for PERM only.. Now I don't have any hopes on my old labor..But I am loosing my priority date(Jan 2003). I wish you all the best and see you on I-140 forum.

Details:
Started on Sep1st week 2005 - (SWA Job Posting)
Labor applied on Nov 15th 2005
Labor approved Nov 29th 2005. (email confirmation)
EB2, Atlanta

JDK98 :D

wow thats amazing JDK

jdk98 said:
Hello All,

My perm labor has been approved on 29 Nov 2005. It's amazing..with in 2 weeks. I am so so exiting...I got confirmation from my lawyer. But my OLD labor is still pending at PBEC since Jan 2003. My suggestion is go for PERM only.. Now I don't have any hopes on my old labor..But I am loosing my priority date(Jan 2003). I wish you all the best and see you on I-140 forum.

Details:
Started on Sep1st week 2005 - (SWA Job Posting)
Labor applied on Nov 15th 2005
Labor approved Nov 29th 2005. (email confirmation)
EB2, Atlanta

JDK98 :D

congrats. Tell me is this labor from the same employer who has field your Non-rir?
If so why didnt you retain your PD?
congrats again..so happy for you
B'Sha

PERM Approved

BarneySha said:
congrats. Tell me is this labor from the same employer who has field your Non-rir?
If so why didnt you retain your PD?
congrats again..so happy for you
B'Sha

Hi BarneySha,

I filed my old labor (EB3 - Non RIR) with current employer. But I filed PERM labor(EB2) with new employer. Now I am planning to join in new employer.

Atleast now I have peace of mind..

JDK98

This message is for JDK,

Can you please tell me from which State did you get your PERM labor approved.???

If CT, then how much time did it took for you to get Prevailing wage from state??

Also what is your job title??
Did you file for MS or BS + 5 yrs requirement??

Thanks in advance.

Congrats JDK.

Congrats JDK.

I am happy for you.
Good luck in next round.
Now at least you will get three year H-1 extension and may be would get EAD quickly to get rid of all kind of worries.
Good luck again.

Rohila

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for JDK,

Can you please tell me from which State did you get your PERM labor approved.???

If CT, then how much time did it took for you to get Prevailing wage from state??

Also what is your job title??
Did you file for MS or BS + 5 yrs requirement??

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I applied PERM through new employer in RI.

RISWA - Started on 1st SEPT 2005 - Prevailing wage took two days and JOB posted on RISWA on SEPT first week.
PERM Filled - Nov 15th 2005 - Atlanta - BS with 5 years experience (EB2)
PERM Approved - Nov 29th 2005 - through email. (waiting for original documents)

I think this will help you more..

JDK98

rirlaborCT said:
Hi JDK98,

Thanks for your reply.
Can you please provide your Job title???

Hi,

PERM Labor JOB titled - Web Programmer
NON-RIR Labor Titled - Senior Programmer Analyst

jdk98

Status
Not open for further replies.