Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CT folks,

Did anyone got 45 day letter for JULY'2003 RIR cases??

Someone with userid "Heresmine" posted that He/She got 45 day letter for PD Nov'2003 RIR case.

Thanks in advance.

letter

Yes she did get the 45 day letter. PD is November 3, 2003. It was nice to actually see that in print. The letter was dated November 30th, recieved today (or at least this is when my employer told me about it but I trust him) and due back by January 16th.

No 45 d letter received yet

I have not received any 45 days letter untill today.My priority date is July 2003(non-rir). Thanks.

Lc

Hi,

Did anyone got any 45 letters or LC approval's for December 2003 - RIR applications?

EB3 -- RIR -- PD: 12/15/2003

Thanks in advance
Desi

congrats ct_nonrir!!!
Who received your 45 Day letter? is it the Company or Lawer?

Jay22
PD:July 2003(RIR)
no 45 days letter

Hi,

Couple of Employees in my company have received their 45 days love letters on February 6th 2006.

Their PD's were same as 12/11/2003.
Their Case numbers were :T-05144-xxxxxx

Thanks

My company received 45 day's letter. My info is
File On: 25-jul-03
RIR
Never made to Federal
case number is p-05153-XXXXX
Does any body know what is "P" indicating

EB3 or EB2

DHPatil..Are you EB3 or EB2?. Mine was filed on July 23 2003(RIR) and not yet received anything. when did you received it? who receieved it?

I think there are two categories P which is regular case number and T- is temporary it seems..if you seach in this forum you would get an explanations..

good luck for the next stage...

Jay

My company received letter, no news from lawer yet. So my company has email the received latter to lawer.

I don't know my application is EB2 or EB3, because when lawer was filling the application he said that it is going to as EB3.
How can you define your application as EB2 or EB3 ???(My job description was "Master degree" required..)

Received 45 day's letter

Hi,

My Attorney has received the 45 day's letter today. Planning to return this week.

My info is
File On: July-2003 in RIR from CT
Case number was T-05151-xxxxx

Thanks

interesting analysis...

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1370232#post1370232

as per this user each application is put in boxes titled based on your BEC case number.
example: if you case number is P-05143-34123 then your application is sitting in a box numbered '05143' (year and date your case was entered in the system)

from the BEC case tracker i see cases from 05143 and 05144 (3 new jersey SWA cases from June 2002) have been approved.

So if you see an 'approved' case in the BEC tracker with similar PD as yourself / box number you could be seeing an approval soon.
cheers if this analysis is rite!!!

45 day letter received & replied: RIR PD Oct 7, 2003

The letter was received some time late Jan and was replied before Feb 1.
Sorry did not get the opportunity to post the update earlier.

CT, RIR
PD October 7, 2003
Case # T-05143-XXXXX

45 day letter

Anybody with a priority date (RIR) Nov 2003 from CT received 45 letter ?? Thanks

heresmine said:
My PD is november 3, 2003 RIR and we received 45 day letter in December 2005.

Thanks for the update ! does it mailed to your hr or laywer and also does your pd is from Connecticut ?

The letter went to the attorney with a cc to the employer (I found out about it from the employer). Yes, it was a CT submission. Like yours I am sure, it never got to Boston.

heresmine said:
The letter went to the attorney with a cc to the employer (I found out about it from the employer). Yes, it was a CT submission. Like yours I am sure, it never got to Boston.
thanks heremine. your update helped and found out mine was also received and responded in Dec. pls post when you get any next update about labor and will do the same. we have pd from same week. thanks.

45 day letter received

Just received my 45 day letter and my lawyer faxed & fedexed a reply.
State SWA:Connecticut (CT), EB3, RIR . Applied for labor certification in March 2005
I am not sure of priority date. The screen shot says 03/16/2005 but the 45 day letter says 04/16/2005???
45DL Received: March 13, 2006
45DL Replied: Mar 13, 2005
Case # P-05220-88XXX

Now I can twiddle my thumbs some more

Status
Not open for further replies.