Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi farhanr........

CONGRATS!

how did u get to know ........did ur lawyer get a letter or u called......my PD is also sept 2002 and boston recd my case on march 30.........but it is still not approved...

pls throw light

thanks

hello farhanr,

any idea if they process the applications in the order of receipt or at times randomly.............

ran123

Boston DOL Update!

Guys! Here is an update:

CT Dol Recd Date : Sep 05 , 2002.
Forwarded to Boston : March 15, 2004.
Entered into Boston System : March 22, 2004.
Assigned to analyst : April 09, 2004.
Approved : April 15, 2004.

I called up Boston DOL and found it has been certified. They called and notified my lawyer too by phone, and said papers are on way by post. Both automated number ( 617 788 0171) and operator number (617 788 0152) are working good from yesterday.

Wish you guys all the best!

Ruchin.

thanks for your update farhanr and ruchin. good luck to both of you!

Your updates are at least making it a little less painful for us wainting in the queue.

any update from you, ran123?

ran123,

Congratulations!
could you post details of your case? Also, could you do this on the Boston DOL regional tracker as well (since most people use that for consolidated tracking of Boston DOL applications from all applicable states)? Thank you!

Hi everyone

Can one of you experienced folks out there tell me how and when do we receive the priority date by the CT SESA? All I have is the attorney's mail date of 12/03. How would we even know that our application reached the appropriate people?

Thanks

:confused:

fsheikh said:
Hi everyone

Can one of you experienced folks out there tell me how and when do we receive the priority date by the CT SESA? All I have is the attorney's mail date of 12/03. How would we even know that our application reached the appropriate people?

Thanks

Your priority date should be just a few days after the attorney's mail date.
For me: Submitted Date April 10, 2003
Receipt Date April 11, 2003
You attorney know the receipt date for your application.

Hope I am right.

To fsheikh

fsheikh said:
Hi everyone

Thanks

In my case, my attorney told me shipment tracking number.
I think it was FedEx express, so it could be checked at FedEx web site.
I am not sure CT SESA, but MA SESA issued case number in 2001.
I asked the attorney my case number.

Hope this help
- KIH

Thanks so much Longmarch and KTH.

FYI, the CT SESA moved to Dec 02 today... Just one more year to go....

Hi All
I am a new bie here and have a ? for you.
Does nayone know whats happening with CT's NON-RIR cases? It's been stck at Sept 99 for the last 1.5 years.

any insight will be greatly appreciated
Mud

Does anyone know anything about CT NON RIR cases?

My labor application filed in August 2003 in NON RIR. Priority date is same from past 18 months. I am getting frustrated by looking at the PD.

Any info on this is really helpful.

BN.

bnbnbn said:
Does anyone know anything about CT NON RIR cases?

My labor application filed in August 2003 in NON RIR. Priority date is same from past 18 months. I am getting frustrated by looking at the PD.

Any info on this is really helpful.

BN.

Are you sure you filed the NON-RIR labor? I was told the CT Labor department didn't accept anymore of the non-RIR when I filed my case (April, 2003).

LM

longmarch said:
Are you sure you filed the NON-RIR labor? I was told the CT Labor department didn't accept anymore of the non-RIR when I filed my case (April, 2003).

LM

Yes.I am sure. My lawyer told me that they filed it in August 2003.

Do you know when they will start working on NON RIR cases again?

bnbnbn said:
Yes.I am sure. My lawyer told me that they filed it in August 2003.

Do you know when they will start working on NON RIR cases again?

Sorry to hear that you filed in regular category.

File it again. I have not seen any date movement for regular(non RIR) case atleast since Feb 2002 (it is always Sept 1999).

Better find another sponsor in a faster state.

Wahts up with the date

Its almost 40 days since they havn't moved the date. Does anyone of you have any idea if they are processing the applications for February or March.

Thanks
GC_May

Status
Not open for further replies.