Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

PD : April 12, 2002
Case sent to Boston DOL on Jan 22, 2004. (Finally)

One more case from my company is still in SESA. Rest 6 cases have moved to DOL(including mine.)

CONGRATS !.....DIL KUSH KAR DIYA...........

Jharkhandi bos bhool mat jana...........can we chat..........lemme me know ...........

Ran123,

I will be around till your case is done. Even otherwise you can pm me anytime.

Abt chat - we can do that little later. Send me your yahoo id in pm.

BTW - My case entered Boston DOL system today(no idea when it was recieved). Got case number of DOL too now. (Got my SESA number while tracing my case few weeks back.).

Just sharing info:

CT SESA case numbers are like:
2002XXXX, where 2002 is year and XXXX is your case number.

It seems this is universal for all items that they work on. So XXX1 can be for LC and XXX3 can be for LCA.(Just a guess - no heart attacks meant.).

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
check with ur lawyer...........or call CT DOL directly..........it should have been aprroved by now..............since they are now processing AUG 2002

I know its probably too early to ask but my LC application was mailed sometime in Dec 03. How long do you think I'll have to wait to get a priority date? Thanks

Finally

Finally - done - today afternoon.

Thanks to all on ran123, yeswe, LCForever, usnycus, kishuibm, ginnu, Jim and all of you.

Re: Finally

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
Finally - done - today afternoon.

Thanks to all on ran123, yeswe, LCForever, usnycus, kishuibm, ginnu, Jim and all of you.
Great relief, goodluck. Please don not forget to post GC status.

update

Hi Heresmine

Don't worry you are not the only one in this boat. I have almost 15 more months to go as well.

Wish you luck!

:)

September 2002 PD

Please update if any body case forward to Boston, mine PD is September 2002.
Thanks
--
Farhan

farha nr, my PD is Sep 5th, 2002. I have not heard anything from CT DOL yet, and I called up Boston DOL, they still haven't received my case. So I guess, CT DOL is still processing around 3-4th September. What's your PD ?

PD

My PS id 10th September, I too called Boston and they have not received my case. Lady from CT DOL told me that they are processing some August cases too. Keep checking...

One of my friend’s NON-RIR Labor applied in Nov-2001 in Texas. His company is saying attorney is received a letter from DOL that says they need to give advertisement.

This is non-RIR case. Does non-RIR cases gets similar NOF? Does it make any sense?

I got letter from CT DOL that they have forwarded my case to Boston last week but still my case is not entered in Boston DOL.
mine PD is Septemeber 2002.
Regards.
--
Farhan

I got the case number from Boston and they said it will take 4-6 week there, also CT Sesa moved to October.
Regards
--
Farhan

My labor is approved on April 6th. My PD was Septemeber 2002.
Thanks for all your help.
Regards.
--
Farhan

Status
Not open for further replies.