Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT May 2002

I called CT DOL this morning and spoke with a person named Rodney Tarr. Very friendly guy. He gave me the PD for my application (May 29, 2002). He also confirmed that they have started processing May 2002 and could take them couple of weeks. He didn't provide me with any time frame though. So all those with PD May 2002 can hope to hear from CT DOL by Mid December at least.

Re: CT May 2002

Originally posted by hdixit
I called CT DOL this morning and spoke with a person named Rodney Tarr. Very friendly guy. He gave me the PD for my application (May 29, 2002). He also confirmed that they have started processing May 2002 and could take them couple of weeks. He didn't provide me with any time frame though. So all those with PD May 2002 can hope to hear from CT DOL by Mid December at least.

Thanks for the update.I was wondering is it ok to call DOL CT & get PD for our application.What details do we have to give them while calling?Is it ok to give our name?

Thanks.
Ram.

CT DOL May 2002

I'm not sure if it is okay to call. My lawyer kept telling me that they r still processing Dec 2001 and I knew that wasn't true. I am in the 6th year of my H1B so I used that as an excuse to call.

Please bear in mind that there is not an extensive support staff in the ALC unit of CTDOL. It is essentially a one man show in Wethersfield. Each minute spent answering your questions (or being engaged in confrontational banter-I really hope that my application is not in front of him when calls like that come in) is a minute taken away from processing. The web site indicates that they are processing May 2002. Why would you need to call to determine the date of applications that they are processing?

Originally posted by heresmine
Please bear in mind that there is not an extensive support staff in the ALC unit of CTDOL. It is essentially a one man show in Wethersfield. Each minute spent answering your questions (or being engaged in confrontational banter-I really hope that my application is not in front of him when calls like that come in) is a minute taken away from processing. The web site indicates that they are processing May 2002. Why would you need to call to determine the date of applications that they are processing?

The only reason for me to call them is to make sure they have my application.

Thanks.
Ram.

Approved!!!

Labor Certified!!

Filed in CT DOL - 01/2002
RFE - Prevailing wage info - 09/03/2003
Attorney sent Prevailing Wage info to CT SESA - 10/30/2003
CT SESA Approved and sent to Boston DOL - 11/05/2003
Case entered in BOS System - 11/13/2003
LC Certified - 11/20/2003

You guys are really helpful. Wish you all good luck.

See you all soon in I-140/485 Thread.

YESKAYEM.

Re: Approved!!!

Originally posted by yeskayem
Labor Certified!!

Filed in CT DOL - 01/2002
RFE - Prevailing wage info - 09/03/2003
Attorney sent Prevailing Wage info to CT SESA - 10/30/2003
CT SESA Approved and sent to Boston DOL - 11/05/2003
Case entered in BOS System - 11/13/2003
LC Certified - 11/20/2003

You guys are really helpful. Wish you all good luck.

See you all soon in I-140/485 Thread.

YESKAYEM.

Could you through some light about what is Prevailing Wage info ,I would like to check with my attorney if they have submitted this,MY CT DOL is 05/2002 & can be picked up anytime from now.

Ram

Guys..

Filed in CT DOL - 04/01/2002
Prevailing wage info (not a rfe, please don't confuse)- 11/01/2003
Attorney sent Prevailing Wage info to CT SESA - 11/03/2003
CT SESA Approved and sent to Boston DOL - 11/04/2003
Case entered in BOS System - ??
LC Certified - 11/18/2003

I hope you will Like it

Hey ramangv,

Prevailing wage info is not a rfe at all.. Please don't panic. Now CT sesa is asking it for every applicant, since they don't have time to get it from other department. It just take 3 days for everything.

mon2jan2/ Yeskayem,

Congratulations! All the best for your I140 & I485....

Last edited by a moderator:
CT DOL May 2002

Is there anyone else with PD May 2002? if yes, please provide updates. Any more approvals with PD April 2002?

Approved!!!

Jharkhandi,

Today I got the news from my HR that my case is certfied. No information on when this happened.

Still don't know whether they recd the approval papers.

What about your case?

Congrats Yeswe. It was long wait for you too.

I am waiting for the news - if is paar ya us paar!!!

All the best for 140/485(hope you are filing together).

Congrats again man.

BTW what was your PD?

Is it really true that good guys always finish last??? :D

Jharkhandi,

My PD was April 2002 ( maybe 3rd week of April, not sure).

My company will file I-140 now and I-485 only after getting I-140 approved. Don't know when I-140 will be filed. Another long wait.

Cheer up! Your approval should have already happened. Good guys finish strong!!

Just wondering why don't you go for Consular Processing which is way faster than I-485.

Originally posted by Yeswe
Jharkhandi,

My PD was April 2002 ( maybe 3rd week of April, not sure).

My company will file I-140 now and I-485 only after getting I-140 approved. Don't know when I-140 will be filed. Another long wait.

Cheer up! Your approval should have already happened. Good guys finish strong!!

??? any updates from anyone

nearly been a month no forward leaps from CT SESA..........

is it in sleep mode again ???????????

good luck to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.