Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jharkhandi

Just got a message from my lawyer. My case was transferred on Nov 4, 2003 to Boston DOL and my PD was 1st April 2003. Actually they received my application on same date too by mail.

Thanks for helping in this forum, I'll see you on Boston DOL forum, hopefully next week.

CTDOL

Congrats mon2jan2,

I'm new to this forum. I must say this is the best forum I have seen so far.

mon2jan2: can you please tell us the when in April was your application filed. I believe my application was sent sometime end of May 2002.

Thanks.

My application reched ct sesa exactly on 1st April 2002 at 9:22 AM

I got a response from CTsesa last week that my application was moved to Boston DOL on 4th November. It said that my priority date for CT SESA application was 1st april 2002.

So that means Priority date for CT Sesa application was same as the day they received it.

introducing...

My labor certification was submitted to CT November 4, 2003. It was RIR. I've been told that processing was affected by state layoffs but that things should pick up soon. I am expecting a decision by March 2004 (obviously not holding my breath).

Hi heresmine,

How did you come up with March 2004 as your projected approval date for CT Labor? Did you actually speak somebody at CTDOL? Thanks.

March 2004 is total speculation. I figure that the processing will pick up just a little bit so that it will be within a year and a half. As I understand it, post state lay offs, there is one person dealing with foreign labor at CTDOL. No way am I calling...let hime spend the time getting closer to my case!

heresmine,

Make it March 2005. It will be done by then (hopefully). They are currently working on April 2002 for RIR.

:D

Yeswe,

Any updates?

oops....I meant March 2005. Math is not my strong suit. Maybe it was a freudian thing. March 2004 would be great! That way, if it was unsuccessful, we could try again before I am out of H1 time.

Jharkhandi,

I checked up with my company and they inform me that they haven't recd approvals for March apps still. According to them, March apps have not been sent to DOL yet!!!

They expect april 2002 to take some more time. Their guess is that March and April will be sent together to Boston DOL.

Any update from your end.........

May 2002

Jharkhandi,

WOW! CT site now shows May 2002!!!

Have you any update from your CT contact.....

Yeswe,

I can get your excitement.

Today I talked to CT SESA. Here is part of it:

Me: Hello Sir, May I know which date is currently being processed?
CT SESA: We do not go by dates.
Me: O K. In that case how long will it take to complete April 2002 cases and move to May 2002?
CT SESA: We have tons of cases and it will take 4-6 weeks.
Me: So I will assume it will be done this week.
CT SESA: How could you get to that figure.
Me: Usually I divide your dates by 4 and get the right date and I do the same with number of applications - it is always correct (laugh).
CT SESA: Can I have your name - I can get you your case number.
Me: Thanks a lot. I heed to your suggestion. I will ask thru my lawyer.
CT SESA: See we do not play games.
Me: Did I say so? (Laugh)
CT SESA: You are being rude.
Me: I have waited year and half for this day. What else do you want me to do.
Phone slammed...

Call again:
Me: Sir - you were rude.
CT SESA: I am not going to give any more information - OKAY?
Me: Yeah I don't need it. Cases have moved to Boston - I know that. (I had talked Boston before that.) And I will pester you again and again. You can't do anything. (chuckle)

Phone slammed...

Boston DOL:
(Today there was another nice lady.)
Me: Ma'am could you let me know if my case has entered in your system.
Boston DOL: Give me your last name and first name please.
Me: ABC, AABBCC
Boston DOL: I can't find anything by that name.
Me: Does it means my case has not reached DOL?
Boston DOL: No computer system was down last week. We are entreing them one by one. You will surely get when you call next Monday.
Me: Surely?
Boston DOL: Yeah we have almost all cases from CT SESA piled up. Can't say for sure but with your PD it should be here.
Me: Thanks a lot ma'am and sorry to trouble you times and again.
Boston DOL: No problem - that is my job!!!

And at the end - congrats to you also. Only thing is that now all cases are piled up - anyone an get it cleared first - not nessecarily in PD order. March apps are already done. So check DOL later this week.

heresmine,

Do not point in wrong directions. Point CT SESA. And believe me if you can bear this - no wait will ever be unbearable.

Wish you could get by 2004 itself.

:D

And famous line by Freud:

When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.

Re: May 2002

Originally posted by Yeswe
Jharkhandi,

WOW! CT site now shows May 2002!!!

Have you any update from your CT contact.....

I am also excited to see CT processing May 2002.My PD is May 2002 & i am eagerly waiting .If anybody has thier SESA cleared with PD March-April 2002 please reply.

Thanks.

Ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.