Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCForever,

Thanks a lots for update.

I hope you will keep visiting the thread atleast till I am here.

I am sure you would have applied for 140/485 by now. Did you apply for AP/EAD also(are those separate forms?)?

Jharkhandi,

Well, though this news is good my company keeps insisting that CT is processing Dec 2001!. They are refering to the DOL site which is showing Dec 2001!!!

What a pity........

Yeswe,

Show them CT SESA web-site.

I have come to know that you can call Boston DOL once your case from CT SESA is cleared. There is a nice lady who will let you know about your case, if it is entered in the system. One of my friend's got his info that way - his company was also talking on the same line.

Jharkhandi,

DOL lady says mine has not reached yet. Ofcourse, I shouldn't have tried this early. May be end of next week.

Do let me know if you hear anything about yours.

I will let you know yeswe.

I would suggest call DOL once April is over from CT SESA site - as I believe they send all the application for one month in one go - then only you will get reply on your case.

Where is ran123?

Also if you call DOL - please ask if they have recd any LC from CT SESA with priority date of April 2002?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Yeswe,

I talked to a CT SESA guy called Frank. He said April should be done in another 2 weeks or so, as they do not have much cases for April 2002. Also he said that they send one day's work to Boston DOL at a time.

I was under impression that they send all the LCs at the end of month, cause two guys I know, filed LC 2 weeks apart (Jan 2002), got their approval 1 days apart.

Now that makes me believe CT SESA works only couple of days per month on LCs and as the number of applications are less, they do it in one shot, perhaps maybe in two to three days for each month. And after a while they update it - by that time some of the cases are approved too. For example see any case after Dec 2001, they got to know about it as soon as dates changed or maybe a week after it.

Keep you fingers crossed.

BTW - (617) 788-0152 is not working the way it used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi,

Thanks for the update. Let us hope that we hear some good news soon.

The number 617-788-0152 is a direct line. you can speak with that lady either end of day, around 4.45PM or morning 9.30 AM.
When did you try that number?

Yeswe,

I tried to contact them again on same number (around 2:15 PM).
It asks for option after a long message and anything that you press apart from 8 - says invalid option.

They have no options as such. How did you talk to the lady?

Jharkhandi,

You are correct! It is now giving some message about processing Regular apps Feb 2002 and RIR April 2002.

The same number a lady picked up earlier.

don't know the reason why this is happening now....

I would say let us wait for the time being. They have just introduced the new system last evening and perhaps they don't know the problem.

Hope someone will point to the right authority.

Yeswe,

The number is fixed and is working now. Try after 2:00 PM.

They have not recd my case till now.

Let me know about your's.

How do you know 10th April

I just called the lady (617...)she says they havn't received my case yet. Although CTDOL received my application on 1st April 2000.

Hmm I'm a little worried now.

Status
Not open for further replies.