Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their a way of knowing that

I know somebody called C.Chappell recived it at CTDOL on 1st Apr 2000 (fed ex tracing number).

How can know the PD.

Thx

Add couple of more days - preferably a week if you are not sure about date.

Try to find your case number/priority date from CT SESA.

1- (860) 263-6020

Ideally your lawyer should have done it. Ask him/her if still can he/she help you?

Or you can ask CT SESA at your own too, if you are keen.

Thanks a lot.

I think I asked it to my lawyer too( case person). They really seem to know very little.

Sounds about right

I think yes, I should give it some more time probably a week or too.

Yup I'll keep you guys posted.

Since nothing comes easy in life

My lawyer just called and said CT dol has faxed them a form some "PREVAILING WAGE STATement.." which they would have get it filled or ceritifed or something from other department and fax it back to CTDOL.

She says its not in any way a rfe, its a practice they just started ( probably from this or last week), so won't take much time.

Confused.

Jharkhandi,

My app was mailed in the week of April 15th. It would have entered the system sometime in the week of April 22nd.

I think calling earlier than this friday would be too soon.

Yeswe,

There are two person who handle calls in CT SESA. First is Frank - he is a real cool guy. He will tell you detail and date being processed.

Other one is Lisa. She is hopeless and too arrogant. There is no point talking to her.

Usually Frank is there in the afternoons. If you plan to call SESA, try calling in the afternoon.

Not really

He faxed current prevailing wage statement to CT DOL. My lawyer(Mr Rajiv Khanna) says, this is first time ever in life he's seen such a request from ctdol, looks like it will be a practice from now on, since CTDOL is too busy to do it on their own.

mon2jan2,

Did you call SESA/DOL after that? One of my friend's LC(I believe his was in end of March 2002, although he maintains date as April 3, 2002), has moved to DOL already.

Can you check your case too?

I checked

Since my lawyer faxed the document day before yesderday(evening). I called boston sesa today, but they haven't received my case yet. Above all the lady at the boston DOL said, CT labor is backlogged and people from here(boston) have gone their to help. Pretty strange.

Regular or RIR

Hi Guys,

I am new here and want to get help information from you.

As a software engineer, my HR manager did not allow me to apply for Labor certification with RIR. And one of the most important reason is that "it is not going to be approved".

Could you give me some idea on how to presuade him to allow my RIR application? Any new approved RIR recently?

CT labor certification in regular application is so slow...

Thanks

Status Update

Guys,

I checked with CT as well as Boston DOL. Following is the update:

CT: The lady there said that they are currently processing April 2002 and would not provide any more info.

Boston DOL: The lady says there is heavy backlog at CT and therefore it may take them 2 to 3 weeks! to complete April 2002.

Guess we will have to wait for another 10 days to see any progress.

Hi Guys :

My company is starting my GC process from CT in the nexr few
days. My Co. has not laid any people off at least from the tech
department ..

I will grealty appreciate any information , suggestions on how
the process works and how to expedite things ...

K

Status
Not open for further replies.