Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Canadian PR is an option. the last time I checked with the office Buffalo they said U need atleast 1 year valid visa in the US to apply. Now that Im on the 7th year even thats not a possiblity, I think?
Guess the waiting game just goes on n on n on ... Anyone with PD of June 2003(EB3) pl post on this board if U hear anything from the BEC/BRC/DOL/SWA/SESA ...

I again made a call and get the same response. This time the gentleman doesn't even want to discuss anything.

I am frustrated, waited 19 months (my PD was July 2003) to get to this stage and now came back to starting point again, even worse. They have 3,00,000 cases for all 50 states and oldest one form 2000 and everything either RIR or Non RIR would be process in FIFO.

I am going to file my eight year H-1(b) extension. Lets hope for good.
Wish all of you.

Rohila

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the GREAT BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

hi
i read this from another site murthy.com

The DOL confirmed that BECs are currently processing only labor certifications that moved from their own regions into the BECs. The 45-day letters have still not gone out on all cases that were transferred from the Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco regional offices into the BECs, and a case is not processed until the 45-day letter is returned with a response. One reason the BECs may not yet be processing cases from other regions and the State Workforce Agencies (SWAs) is that the DOL is working on establishing national standards for the labor certification reviews. These national standards will attempt to address the fact that each region has somewhat different interpretations of the requirements for the labor certification. Once these national standards are established, it may be made clearer whether a switch is in the best interest of those considering re-filing their existing cases under PERM

How can you check a GC application is applied as EB2/EB3. My application filed as RIR (minimum education required "M.S" and 1 Year experience). I check my application but it doesn't specify EB2/EB3 anywhere.

LC petition vs GC application

dhpatel...if you are waiting for RIR LC, there has not yet been a GC application. I believe this is when EB2/EB3 would come into play.

Case Status by Email

Mudra123,

This is only who confirmed and passed 90 days of 45 days (love) letter.
Even we didn't receive any love (45 days) letter from BEC.. how can you get the info. from BEC..??

This is DOL... Wait couple more years to get that 45 days letter...Don't expect soon..wait man..

Sorry for this.. I lost all my hopes.. I am in 8th year extension..

E-mail inquiry requires (1) the exact employer name; (2) First and Last Name of the Alien Beneficiary; and (3) BPC case number which is printed in the 45-day letters.

Any inquiries without these entries or premature inquiries or any other inquiries which are not related to the 45-day letters are likely to be ignored.

thanks JDK

it was good to hear from you. sorry to hear you are on your 8th year. hope you get a break soon.

Mud

Master Tracker

Hi all,

I "picked up" the tracker today. I will be posting the consolidated tracker by the end of the week.

Thank you for taking the time to update it.

If you did not add yourself to the tracker, please wait until I post the consolidated tracker and add youself at that time

Thanks again

JustWatching

JDK have u considered PERM?

I am wondering if a new application thru' PERM with advertising for EB2 may be a good option at this stage. What do you think?

I have a BE in Electronics and 8 yrs work exp in the IT industry.

Mud

Apply PERM

Hello Mudra1234,

I think this is a good option. (apply new file through PERM). Only thing is make sure apply in EB2 catagory other wise again screw up in this system(I-485 stage).

My case is different, My employer isn't interested to apply in PERM. I don't know why?? I will also try it again to apply PERM as a new application....

Note: Don't loose old priority date...(with draw application or convert to PERM). We don't know how this new system is.. I heard this new PERM rule lot of scrutinities (in dept). Job order searches in National JOB database so may be less people will get labor clearance.. This is my idea only..Before doing any thing please consult your lawyer.

Keep in mind we don't know may be in future retrogress will applicable to EB2 catagory.. That's why I suggested to keep your old priority date alive...

Please post here your ideas or any updates...

All the Best..
jdk98

JDK

My idea is not to withdraw my non-rir applicaiton and hence retain priority date and keep that avenue open. my non-rir was for a junior developer with 2 yrs work exp. so it will def. be classifeid as eb3.

meanwhile file new application through PERM hoping to be classified under EB2. considering my education n significant increase in work experience.

What's the harm in approaching your company?
If they turn your idea down... it's OK.
my company lawyer supports the comapny and is totally against PERM in the communications I have had with him so far.

I know I am fighting a losing battle but hey ...
better to try and fail rather than not try at all.

what say?

Mud

Status
Not open for further replies.