Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to Federal

Guys,

Finally my case got moved to federal (Boston)on 11/5

PD: 5/5/2003

Does any one has an update on how things are going on with Federal (boston). the processing time still shows june 2004.

Please post in here if any ones federal gets approved.

There may be many of them looking for the updates (like me).

Thanks

GC_May said:
Guys,

Finally my case got moved to federal (Boston)on 11/5

PD: 5/5/2003

Does any one has an update on how things are going on with Federal (boston). the processing time still shows june 2004.

Please post in here if any ones federal gets approved.

There may be many of them looking for the updates (like me).

Thanks

Looks like there are a lot of cases are forwarded to Boston. My case was still not put into their system after 20 days (RIR, oct. 7 to DOL). Since last week there is nobody answer the phone. I expect a long time to clear our case there.

LM

Does CT SESA issue an official receipt with PD?

Hi Friends,
I am new here and have a question. Does CT sesa issue an official receipts or PD on LC application? My attorney's office says that they did not get any official receipt ( or PD) from SESA for my RIR LC application that was submitted in Oct.2003.
Coomets will be appreciated. Thanks
A freind.

jdk98

I am new to this site. Any how mine also applied on Jan 2003 Non RIR. So any body knows when it's going to be clear..

Thanks

LABOR CT - Non RIR

:) I noticed all non RIR applications which aren't yet opened prior 2003 (12/31/2002) has been moved to backlog centers (Philadelphia center). So I think atleast now onwards it moves fast..

transition to BEC

Labor Certification as we know it will never be the same. PERM is now a reality and, even before that, there was a transition plan in place to attempt to eliminate backlog. This has been discussed in earlier posts. The requirement is that all unopened cases with receipt dates prior to 2003 have to be transferred to the backlog elimination center in Philadelphia by December 1, 2004 and all of the unopened files post 2003 have to be sent by March. Our cases will be mixed with those of several other states in a first in first out processing. I have looked at the processing times of the states we are with and they range from October 2001 (in New York) to November 2004 (several states). I don't know what the impact will be for CT cases in terms of processing time. I have heard but cannot substantiate that the BEC will send out a notice once the case is received and the sponsoring employer will need to respond in order to keep the case alive, if the employer is still interested. Time will tell how this works out!

It is still stuck on May 2003.
Wonder what's going on there?
Any more updates on this moving to June 2003 ... I have a PD for June 2003.
Please update.
Thanks.
:confused:

changes

My guess is that they are spending their time preparing files for transfer to the BEC and I wouldn't be surprised if the date does not move. I fully expect that my petition will not be processed in Wethersfield at all. You are very close so it might be opened, in which case it will be processed in Wethersfield.

PERM Published today

I am so depressed regarding these backlogs and move one center to another.
I got 8th year extension on my H1B. But I don't know when my labor is going to get clear. my original PD is JAN 2003 NON RIR.

We can apply new labor through PERM on march 28th or after. Is any better to apply through PERM on NON RIR?? My company is interested in only NON RIR. In PERM we have any RIR or NON RIR options please let me know if any one knows regarding this new rules..?

thanks, heresmine.
If the processing may not happen in Wethersfield, where will it happen and would this mean that my processing time will be significantly more now?
Please help.
Happy New Year and may 2005 bring GCs to all of us.

heresmine said:
My guess is that they are spending their time preparing files for transfer to the BEC and I wouldn't be surprised if the date does not move. I fully expect that my petition will not be processed in Wethersfield at all. You are very close so it might be opened, in which case it will be processed in Wethersfield.

Our BEC is Philadelphia. I have no more information than in the post a few above this one. I assume that our petitions get mixed in with the others so that it is first in first out. New York, I beleive, was processing 2001 cases so they will likely go ahead of ours. Presumably, they have more people working on them and will get them doen at a faster rate. I was about 5 months away...time will tell whether the move helped or hurt.

anyone receive 45-day letters from BEC?

Has anyone from CT received the 45-day letters from Philly BEC at their lawyers' ?
I have been tracking some other threads on this but have yet to see anyone from CT post anything in this regard.

"heresmine", would you happen to have any idea on what seems to be going on with CT SESA processing? I mean, besides preparing packets to send to BEC, is CT-DOL working on processing any applications? Apparently, since there is probably just one person in CT for this work, there is no one to get any information from. :(

any insights? please?

Last edited by a moderator:
June 2003 processing is going on in CT

I happened to call the CT-DOL office and was told that June 2003 and July would be processed in CT and all applications filed since Aug 2003 are already packed to be sent to the BEC in Philadelphia.

As of this post, they are processing applications received on June 6, 2003.

There are about 350 applications in June and 330 more in July 2003 and they expect to complete all of them by Feb 21, 2005. After that, they will not process any applications.

Hope this helps some people here.

Now a question.... after Labor gets approved in CT, will the cases move to Boston DOL or to the NPCs? I think it is the NPC... but not sure which one.
Please advise... thanks.

I wish you got correct info.

My labor was filed on July 27th 2003.
I also made a call yesterday to CT-DOL office and an officer informed me that all applications were already sent to BEC in Philadelphia. Even all the staff , supplies, etc..has been packed and ready to move and he mentioned that all applications later than May 2003 would be process by BEC.

My dear friend, I am not sure which one has correct and update info., but I always hope for good and wish well for everyone else.

Thanks...
Rohila

The person I talked with said that they were processing June 6 and that all of June and July would be processed at the CT-DOL.
Just hoping they do that.
I also asked about my application (filed June 17) and he said that it would take about 8 business days to get to that one.
He said that all packets that were packed were from August 2003 through December 2004.

I asked him why their website doesn't show June instead of May, and he said that the person that does the updates to the website is on vacation and so it has not been updated.

Guess, we will just have to wait for someone to post a June 2003 PD details. Until then, who knows what is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Adkhene,Rohila for your information.
Its almost 2 and half months labour has not moved for RIR.I thought they almost stop processing.
Adkene let us know once you get approved..glad to hear that you have only 8 days to wait... My Receipt date is on July 21 2003.Anyhow i have to go for 7th year extension :( because of EB3 retrogress...

If anybody as info on new approvels please share

thanks
Jay

waht's going to happen with Non-RIR?

Does anyone have a clue as to when Non-RIR cases may come up for review.
Filed NonRIR with CT in Jan 03.

Mudra

Status
Not open for further replies.