Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

ahaly said:
Congrats maith!!

What was the BCIS address that your lawyer mailed the query to? Do you know?

If the 140 was approved, why havnt you received the approval notice? Will you receive it now?

Also I had a LUD on 27th July. Who all have received this LUD?

Actually I got another LUD on 29th July also. Anybody has got that? That is for both 140 and 485...

LUD on I485 only on 07/27 and 07/29

ahaly said:
Actually I got another LUD on 29th July also. Anybody has got that? That is for both 140 and 485...

I got LUDs on my I485 as well on 07/27 or 07/29...

I have no LUD since 6/24, for either 140 or 485. My case is NIW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redfox1 said:
I have no LUD since 6/24, for either 140 or 485.
hmm.. doesnt matter.. i havnt seen any change in message today... so might just be white noise...

i still think it would be good if i cud call USCIS and make them bypass the 6 month thing somehow like it happened in maith's case.... then they can initiate a query on my case. every time i call, they tell me i have to wait till sept

Not sure what is going on . But my LUD is constantly changing for .

I-140 . LUD changed - 07/25 , 07/27, 07/31
I-485 , LUD changed - 06/17( fingerprint) , 07/31

any idea?

freebird140,

what was your RFE for? can you please let us know.

freebird140 said:
Not sure what is going on . But my LUD is constantly changing for .

I-140 . LUD changed - 07/25 , 07/27, 07/31
I-485 , LUD changed - 06/17( fingerprint) , 07/31

any idea?

azamani123 said:
freebird140,

what was your RFE for? can you please let us know.

azamani123

my first RFE was to submit employer tax and financial statement .
and on second RFE they asked me to provide some detail level of my experience certificates for discrepancy over the dates and past employers. for which my attorney had to amend the ETA750b .moreover mine is a substitute labor . which caused USCIS to ask for a long investigation . and my File was not moving for almost a year or so. But since last week I see the last update date continuously changing .

thanks

freebird140 said:
azamani123

and on second RFE they asked me to provide some detail level of my experience certificates for discrepancy over the dates and past employers. for which my attorney had to amend the ETA750b .moreover mine is a substitute labor . which caused USCIS to ask for a long investigation . and my File was not moving for almost a year or so. But since last week I see the last update date continuously changing .

thanks
Man!! these LUDs are so unnerving...

I did file for EAD renewal last week.. maybe mine are because of that..

ohhh noooo. mine also is sub labor so I should also expect this much delay?!?! and can you also please let me know that what kind of document you submited for your "... some detail level of your experiance certificatees ...."

freebird140 said:
azamani123

thanks

azamani123 said:
ohhh noooo. mine also is sub labor so I should also expect this much delay?!?! and can you also please let me know that what kind of document you submited for your "... some detail level of your experiance certificatees ...."

my attorney did not do a proper verification on my experience certificates and the past employement dates. so unfortunately USCIS caught the holes . my attorney again amended the ETA 750b. which is actually not a very good thing to do . So for last 1 year they put my case into some I-140 investigation which is very rare. it is 2 1/2 years passed since I filed I-140.

freebird140,

most of my experiance was in East Asia before comming US. you think it can be a problem? they will ask for more document about that? do you think they will contact to verify it. I have the documents that I had this experiance (and I already submitted thos documents) but the problem is the company which I was working is moved to somewhere else and it changed the field so I don't know if they try to verify it what will happen and also I don't know do they (USCIS) will try to verify it or no?

freebird140 said:
my attorney did not do a proper verification on my experience certificates and the past employement dates. so unfortunately USCIS caught the holes . my attorney again amended the ETA 750b. which is actually not a very good thing to do . So for last 1 year they put my case into some I-140 investigation which is very rare. it is 2 1/2 years passed since I filed I-140.

azamani123 said:
freebird140,

most of my experiance was in East Asia before comming US. you think it can be a problem? they will ask for more document about that? do you think they will contact to verify it. I have the documents that I had this experiance (and I already submitted thos documents) but the problem is the company which I was working is moved to somewhere else and it changed the field so I don't know if they try to verify it what will happen and also I don't know do they (USCIS) will try to verify it or no?

After submitting my second RFE ,USCIS used to tell that they send my file for overseas investigation/external agency etc etc.. but I do not know for sure what they do as I hardly find any body on EB2 whose I-140 is still pending after 2 1/2 years. I guess it is just luck. and definitely on how the attorney does the paper work.

thanks freebird140

is there anyone with the same experiance ,please let us know.
the sub. labor with overseas expriance as experiance on Labor....

thanks in advance...

freebird140 said:
After submitting my second RFE ,USCIS used to tell that they send my file for overseas investigation/external agency etc etc.. but I do not know for sure what they do as I hardly find any body on EB2 whose I-140 is still pending after 2 1/2 years. I guess it is just luck. and definitely on how the attorney does the paper work.

Any recent EB1 approvals for concurrent cases transferred from CSC to TSC?

My EB1-OR I140/I485 concurrent case was filed with CSC mid December 2005 and was transferred to TSC in March. The last LUD with no message change was on 6/24/06.

Are there other EB1-OR applicants on this forum who filed their cases with CSC in Oct-Dec'05 and are still waiting?

Please post...

Thanks,

Finally got the three emails!

greenc_seeker said:
Any recent EB1 approvals for concurrent cases transferred from CSC to TSC?

My EB1-OR I140/I485 concurrent case was filed with CSC mid December 2005 and was transferred to TSC in March. The last LUD with no message change was on 6/24/06.

Are there other EB1-OR applicants on this forum who filed their cases with CSC in Oct-Dec'05 and are still waiting?

Please post...

Thanks,

Folks,
I finally got the three CRIS emails that my I140 has been approved!

Wait for I485 begins :(

Good luc to the remaining folks!

Does anyone know if the job title and salary info on I-140 should be current or should just match those on LC? It takes so long for LC to get approved (pre-PERM) and for most people salary will increase over time. Of course USCIS will have current pay stub and old LC so they can figure it out, but just wondering which ones should appear on I-140 if you have already filed one. Thanks.