Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

azamani123 said:
congratulation man!
it was very good news. as I said my lawyer also called them but they said that we should wait!!! when was your receipt date to TSC. was it March 29th also? anyway I hope you enjoy this step of freedom.
I am new to hear so Dont really know how this work but i've seen you guys back and forth with emails. Azamani123 , do you mind to tell me the size of your company? Your situation is very similar with my friend and she already got her GC :( I am wondering if company size matteres. That's what my lawyer told me.

my company is big. I think +5000 worldwide. how big is your friend's company? when she got hers?
bebesf2000 said:
I am new to hear so Dont really know how this work but i've seen you guys back and forth with emails. Azamani123 , do you mind to tell me the size of your company? Your situation is very similar with my friend and she already got her GC :( I am wondering if company size matteres. That's what my lawyer told me.

azamani123 said:
my company is big. I think +5000 worldwide. how big is your friend's company? when she got hers?
Really? That's quite big. I really have no idea then. Her company is 100++.
She got her 140 on 6/9 and got 485 on 8/8!! Her filing date for 140/485 is 9/30/2005. so you and her shouldnt be so much difference. so it's very fustrating. I even see people file in july already got their 140 approved!! :(

Premium Processing for I-140

My LC got approved last week, my PD is Sep.1999, I am able to file concurrent I-140/I-485. I told my lawyer to file my I-140 with premium processing after 28th, and he disagreed with it and believed that is wast money, he was mad and very rude on the phone but I insisted it. Please give me advise if I made wrong decision.

My I-140 Approved!

Finally this is my turn! Thanks God!

It took me a month for I-140 RFE got response and approval.

I-140 RFE info

bebesf2000 said:
Congrads!!
Can you share your RFE information? Thanks :)

Simply ability to pay. Nothing really matters because it asked for my company's and my pay stubs, W2s, and Tax Returns. At the time I filed I didn't have the info. But it took quite a time for us to prepare all of the docs. And it also took a month for USCIS to touch my case. Thanks God finally it came to me.

Is this a RFE?

LUD on my I-140 changed for 6th time this year last evening along with the message changed as below
===
On August 21, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
===

anyone have any idea whether it is a RFE or something else???

dabu said:
Simply ability to pay. Nothing really matters because it asked for my company's and my pay stubs, W2s, and Tax Returns. At the time I filed I didn't have the info. But it took quite a time for us to prepare all of the docs. And it also took a month for USCIS to touch my case. Thanks God finally it came to me.

Hi Dabu, you mean when you first submit your I140, you didnt include your company's Tax return, your pay stubs and W2s? Thanks!

I-140 Rfe

bebesf2000 said:
Hi Dabu, you mean when you first submit your I140, you didnt include your company's Tax return, your pay stubs and W2s? Thanks!

This happened all the time. My I-140 was submitted in Jan 2006. At that time, neither my or my company's tax return or W2s were ready. After a few months, you definitely need to submit more pay stubs from Jan. Don't worry. As long as your company does not have financial problem and you got paid all the time (without gap to the LC's wage), you should be fine.

There are a lot of RFE discussions in another thread. Check the I-140 RFE Cases thread.

freebird140 said:
LUD on my I-140 changed for 6th time this year last evening along with the message changed as below
===
On August 21, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
===

anyone have any idea whether it is a RFE or something else???

Looks like it is RFE, what was your earlier RFE?

I-140 ,salary question

I-140/485 gurus,
I recently got my labor approved,preparing the documents for I-140.
my question is, should the salary numbers in I-140 application be the same as the salary numbers that was mentioned in labor application??
in my case my current salary is different (higher) than the amount that was mentioned in my labor application.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone receive 485 approval without 140 approval updated online?

Hey guys, i received my 485 approval notice in email today but i checked online, 140 still pending though. It's so weird. I asked my lawyer and she never seen this kind of case before. She said it might be because they forgot to update 140 status online. Anybody heard this kind of situation before? Any input will be appreciated. Dont know if i should be happy or worried.

I-140 Question

I am preparing the required documents for I-140 and my question is, should the salary numbers in I-140 application be the same as the salary numbers that was mentioned in labor application? In my case, my current salary is different (lower) than the amount that was mentioned in my labor application.

How long it takes to process I-140

Hello Gurus,
I just got my LC approval and will be filing I-140 next week. My case is EB2-RIR PD: May 2003. CA
Do you guys give me an idea - how many days/months/years it takes to process in nomal situation. The only advantage of this approval for me now is to get 3 years H1 extension.
Or point to me the status page of the processing centers.
Thanks in advance.
:)