Chicago Regional DOL Tracker

To MVyas

Vyas,

I think you should closely work with your employer & lawyer on this issue. Its a very complicated issue and it needs to be dealt with carefully.

Which state did you file your regional labour? Your employer will have to go through the "Advertisement" procedure again. I think I am seeing lots of cases after CHICAGO DOL started processing the case that is being remanded back to employer for the very same reasons. Infact the 4th case , 2 Dec 18 cases , one Dec 20th, one Dec 23rd.

If you risk of not waivering RIR then the possible rejection is on the cards. I sincerely hope,wish & pray that will not happen.

But you see its coming now to individual persons hatredness against us H1B immigrant. The guys who are processing the file, they are getting more racist in handling the cases.

All the best to you.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

Bad News CHIC DOL is Remanding cases

Guys,

CHIC DOL is REMANDING almost 95% cases with DOT (030). With this way of going I think we are better of having this CHIC DOL not working rather than just remanding all the cases in block.

Angry,
Kanjoos

it should be ok

Dont worry man...it should be ok everybody is getting these letters from them. Those idiots want to slow down the process. Once you prove that you are qualified...and your comp goes through interviewing/adv for those people you are ok man...they are making RiR close to regular but there are so many loop holes. Attorneys are also as smart as they are.

One thing be ready to file 2nd and third stage. You will be fine.

Was it EB3 or EB2?

Kanjoos said:
Vyas,

I think you should closely work with your employer & lawyer on this issue. Its a very complicated issue and it needs to be dealt with carefully.

Which state did you file your regional labour? Your employer will have to go through the "Advertisement" procedure again. I think I am seeing lots of cases after CHICAGO DOL started processing the case that is being remanded back to employer for the very same reasons. Infact the 4th case , 2 Dec 18 cases , one Dec 20th, one Dec 23rd.

If you risk of not waivering RIR then the possible rejection is on the cards. I sincerely hope,wish & pray that will not happen.

But you see its coming now to individual persons hatredness against us H1B immigrant. The guys who are processing the file, they are getting more racist in handling the cases.

All the best to you.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

MVyas,

I think you should work with your employer & lawyer on this issue. Its a very common thing, your attorney & HR can handle this situation very easily.

Don't worry and get ready for next stage soon....

Chicago Reg DOL Slowed aftter it reached Dec 2003 priority date

Hello All,

Can anyone guess why Chicago Reg DOL Slowed aftter it reached Dec 2003 priority date for processing LCA's... It used to be pretty fast and now it seems to be the slowest..

Thankyou

I heard from my lawer ...DOL is shifting to a new office.Hence they have stopped processing.After moving to new office,they take time to settle down in the new office ,then get ready for Thanks Giving and Christmas.no prize for guessing that these "Good-for-nothing" DOL will lose some of the papers and asks us to submit again and then REMAND ......

How could the Govt pay money to such lousy & crappy ppl.

3 option Letter is common

From What I have been reading in the SF DOL this three option letter is very common. in fact if you respond satisfactorily after an ad, they approve it immeditely. please read SF DOL to see how folks there respond to this letter

tracker_chicago said:
Hello All,

Can anyone guess why Chicago Reg DOL Slowed aftter it reached Dec 2003 priority date for processing LCA's... It used to be pretty fast and now it seems to be the slowest..

Thankyou

I BELIVE THEY HELPING CLEAR BACKLOG OF OTHER CENTERS.......

READ OTHER CENTER'S FORUM.....

Remended

Thanks for your information and help to Kanjoos,jaan76 and rest_2004_free

My case is filled from Chicago in EB2 cat..

I think 3 point letters are comman now a days but you never know the final results, please let me if any other forum member got the same letter recently and got certified.

Thanks

chic-dol said:
I heard from my lawer ...DOL is shifting to a new office.Hence they have stopped processing.After moving to new office,they take time to settle down in the new office ,then get ready for Thanks Giving and Christmas.no prize for guessing that these "Good-for-nothing" DOL will lose some of the papers and asks us to submit again and then REMAND ......

How could the Govt pay money to such lousy & crappy ppl.

<B>lousy & crappy ppl.</B> these are the exact pre-qual needed to apply for a job in the immigration services. whole dept has failed to do any of their responsibilities. insincere to the people to govt to everybody :mad:

munciplaties in india ar much organized & efficent then thse @ssholes

really frustrating news

Found this on Murthy.com posted by an Attorney.

"We have recently learned from the Chicago Regional office that the dates for processing of permaanent cases in Chicago has not moved because after merging with the Kansas City region, they had a very large influx of H2A and H2B cases that get priority for temporary workers. Accordingly, resources had to be moved to the processing of the temporary cases. In the last couple of weeks, they began working on permanent cases again, and did progress through one week, but have had to stop working on them again because they are moving, and they had to box up all the files. They anticipate beginning to work on the permanent cases again in early December 2004"

:mad: :( :confused: :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm the validity of this information?

gcneednow: Wher ein murthy did you see this information.

gcneednow said:
Found this on Murthy.com posted by an Attorney.

"We have recently learned from the Chicago Regional office that the dates for processing of permaanent cases in Chicago has not moved because after merging with the Kansas City region, they had a very large influx of H2A and H2B cases that get priority for temporary workers. Accordingly, resources had to be moved to the processing of the temporary cases. In the last couple of weeks, they began working on permanent cases again, and did progress through one week, but have had to stop working on them again because they are moving, and they had to box up all the files. They anticipate beginning to work on the permanent cases again in early December 2004"

:mad: :( :confused: :rolleyes:

that is old news guys - that appeared in early august - so most of us from the old chicago DOL thread are aware of this

Chicago DOL Update

I found this info in the murthy.com forum.

The chicago DOL has started working on permanent applications. But they are moving to new location. So they have to stop processing and file all papers to move to new location. They are expecting to start processing again on Dec. For detail please see the murthy.com forum.
...Very frustrating.

Purhince,
This is not old but the latest news.Since DOL is moving to a new office ,they will start processing in Dec again .

Two months to MOVE ...wonder are they moving to HELL :)

Yes Chicago DOL is stopped

Our fate is ruined ....They have made it a big joke. We are more like a circus animal now to them.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

chic-DOL i was responding to the earlier post about kansas being added to the CHi DOL list - thats old news