Chicago Regional DOL Tracker

iam_mohan said:
Here is the update on the task assigned and completed status..
please work on this on you leasure and fill out the balance..
Thanks
Mohan

Sorry guys, I won't be able to commit my time since I'm taking vacation and going to Europe tomorrow.

RIR Case at Chicago

Friends,

I am doing my Labor thru RIR and i got my State approved on July 12,2004 and forwarded to Chicago Regional DOL. Can you guys tell me how long it will take to get my case approved?

I am kinda confused with the threads & Excel sheets posted in the forum. Some of the postings says that Chicago DOL are processing applications recd as of Dec 29,2003. In some of the Excel sheets attached, the applications recd as of April 12, 2004 are already certified. Can somebody shed some light on this

Also can any of you tell me how to get the tracking number for my case.

anandrajesh said:
Friends,

I am doing my Labor thru RIR and i got my State approved on July 12,2004 and forwarded to Chicago Regional DOL. Can you guys tell me how long it will take to get my case approved?

I am kinda confused with the threads & Excel sheets posted in the forum. Some of the postings says that Chicago DOL are processing applications recd as of Dec 29,2003. In some of the Excel sheets attached, the applications recd as of April 12, 2004 are already certified. Can somebody shed some light on this

Also can any of you tell me how to get the tracking number for my case.
those are non IT cases. they dont matter. look for cases that start with job code 030- . they are the realistic numbers

Hi Guys,

Good to learn that CDOL is moving. My DOL PD was 12/23 and I hope it has been Certified by now. I'm in India at the moment and would be returning on 27th. My concern is that i may have to move soon after i land in the US.

In that case is it advisable for me to get the medical etc. done from my current place and file 485/140 anyway
OR
should i wait till i move and know my new address..

I have newly renewed H1 valid for 2 years and I dont think i will be leaving my current employer at this stage. Do I need to file for EAD and AP keeping in mind that I may be moving very soon....

thanks

Receipt date

Hi Friends,

Please update my receipt date in XLS

Name: Ravib
DOL Receipt date: Aug 27th 2004
Cat : RIR

Thanks
Ravi

case numbers missing

I checked the updated xls, the case numbers are missing. Please update the case numbers. Also does anybody know where is the original excel with all updated case numbers. I don't see it the new thread.

Will Do

Ok I will do that...tonight since that file is at home. Actually even the previous file did not have case numbers .......

iam_mohan said:
Hi rest_2004_free:
Appreciate if you could mention the case #'s in your updated list...

Back in 2002 we used this program to send bulk email. I am not sure how useful this is (Creator: Steve Hsu). I cannot guarantee how this works today and the legality. Use at your discretion. Please delete .txt at the end and use the exe.

Timeline

We have two more months before they start slacking of for holiday season... they waited too much...can somebody predict when they will start working on June 2004 cases ? Or what is the current speed of certifications? is it still going to be 1 month to 4 months of work I hope not...Atlanta is doing much better than that right now...

Thanks in advance.

rest_2004_free said:
We have two more months before they start slacking of for holiday season... they waited too much...can somebody predict when they will start working on June 2004 cases ? Or what is the current speed of certifications? is it still going to be 1 month to 4 months of work I hope not...Atlanta is doing much better than that right now...

Thanks in advance.

Based on assumstion that there are lot's of cases were approved during Jan-Jun for Temp. Catagory and only about 2000-3000 cases are left(dec-July). and based on their current speed they are going you have to wait atleast till next March for your June 2004 case and if meanwhile (99% chances) they get another round of temp cases then god know maybe next dec.

Good Luck.

I am in same boat .. June 2004.

Dear friends,

I am new to this forum and like add my information into the forum tracking system Please add my information in XLS

Name: Mvyas
DOL Receipt date: Dec 18th 2003
Cat : RIR

I can see some of the cases after my submition date are certified, Pl. let me know how to check the labor, whether it is approved or not

Thanks
Mahi

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised

As promised I have updated my share of work with relevant case numbers. Other cases should also be updated by the people who have worked on them. I have gotten information regarding case numbers...5431787 to 5431836

rest_2004_free said:
Ok I will do that...tonight since that file is at home. Actually even the previous file did not have case numbers .......

Updated XLS with rest_2004_free's cases.

rest_2004_free said:
As promised I have updated my share of work with relevant case numbers. Other cases should also be updated by the people who have worked on them. I have gotten information regarding case numbers...5431787 to 5431836

jaan76 said:
Based on assumstion that there are lot's of cases were approved during Jan-Jun for Temp. Catagory and only about 2000-3000 cases are left(dec-July). and based on their current speed they are going you have to wait atleast till next March for your June 2004 case and if meanwhile (99% chances) they get another round of temp cases then god know maybe next dec.

Good Luck.

I am in same boat .. June 2004.

Hi Jaan76,

Well I need your advice since you seem pretty good at analyzing the processing times of Labor Processing times. I have a Non-RIR case pending. My priority date is Aug 1st,2002. The labor processing times according to DOL's website is aug 2002 for the past 11months, Just need your advise as to what you think how soon they will reach my case.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My priority date is Aug 2003. EB2.RIR. Stil waiting for reply from Federal.
Since May 2004, their processing date is 12/2004. Are they updating their web site.. Did any one get a chance to talk to the officers?

Thanks.

You Need To Verify....

Buddy you should have received something by now....you should ask your lawyer to enquire. If he is not doing so...fire him and seek some other lawyer's help....but do it fast. Maybe you are already approved did you check the AVM ? If it still says it is pending talk to the customer service.

sun_spark said:
Hi,

My priority date is Aug 2003. EB2.RIR. Stil waiting for reply from Federal.
Since May 2004, their processing date is 12/2004. Are they updating their web site.. Did any one get a chance to talk to the officers?

Thanks.

update?

Was anyone been able to speak to linda at Chicago DOL??? I always hit her voicemail???

Any update whats going on currently? Is it Dec 29th '03 or something else???

thanks in advance.