Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue line,did ur attorney tell u how long it might take thro PERM..do u think it will be faster to withdraw ur case and send it to PERM?

one sided and not two sided application

Ray S

How do I know how my labor application was submitted. Either ONE sided or TWO sided.
Also, Can you point me if there are any pointers/links about this new rule that - "Labor Applications Should be submitted ONE sided".
Thanks.

AVM Update

Hi,

I am new to this forum. My application was submitted to Kansas SESA May 12th PD, and has been forwarded to Chicago DOL May 27th, when would the AVM be updated ? I do not have a case number, so I use employer phone number on the Labor application right ? its kind of wierd because the phone used on the app is like customer service to my company, does it matter ?

Thanks,
Rupesh

Case Number

Hi All,

My company applied for the Labor on on Sept 5th 2003. My attorney got a letter from Chicago DOL on Jan 27th 2004 that they have received the application and the Priority date in Sept 5th 2003. When I see couple of websites I see that Chicago DOL is processing Nov 2003 applications. But my attorny says she has not yet received anything from DOL. So, What is the
actual "current" priority date that Chicago DOL is processing right now. Please enlighten me this. Thanks in advance.

BTW, My Case number is V-IL 51521-M. Can anything be decoded from the above number ??

Thanks

-Nattu

puhrince said:
blue line,did ur attorney tell u how long it might take thro PERM..do u think it will be faster to withdraw ur case and send it to PERM?

No, he has no idea when Perm will be implemented.. he said best thing to do for now is to WAITTTTTT....

Applying from Kansas

Hi All..
My Lawyer filed my application with the State DOL on May 26th. I havent heard from anyone yet.
Anyone whose application got files during the same time ?
Any information would help.
Thanks
S

Non Rir

Hello everyone,

Anyone else on this thread has who has a non-rir application? I called DOL again today and they have confirmed that dec2002 is the date they are processsing! Does anyone else have the same info? Do you think I should call them coz I still have an aug 02 case pending? Or is it better that my employer or attorney call?

Any input on this is welcome thank you

charlesmighty said:
Hello everyone,

Anyone else on this thread has who has a non-rir application? I called DOL again today and they have confirmed that dec2002 is the date they are processsing! Does anyone else have the same info? Do you think I should call them coz I still have an aug 02 case pending? Or is it better that my employer or attorney call?

Any input on this is welcome thank you

Hello Charlesmighty,

My non-rir application is pending since OCT 02 in DOL. I did not here any news from DOL. Couple of months back my HR talked to DOL person and was told that it may take more than 6 months to review the case. I even doubt that info because of PERM implemetation.

Please ask either your employer or attorney to talk to DOL. If anyone from non-rir category please provide your experiences.

Thank you,

Pavan

what dates they are processing now in chicago ?

Hey Guys

Does anyone know what dates they are processing now for federal for chicago ? someone was mentioning that they are still looking into dec 2003.

My case status shows that my application has been received at the federal office on Jan 25 2004.

Was wondering if my labour would get approved in a month . Any comments ?

thanks

desi

PERM update

one of my friend's attorney based out of CALIF attended AILA meeting on this PERM regulation with the DOL and it looks like AILA is submitting modifications as they dont want PERM to become a regulation in the current state, as it is giving lot of room to DOL to reject a LOT of applications and so DOL is going to review the recommendations.
That attorney said that PERM may not come into force for another year it seems!
Please get any update if possible from ur attorneys and post it here!

dnattu said:
Hi All,

My company applied for the Labor on on Sept 5th 2003. My attorney got a letter from Chicago DOL on Jan 27th 2004 that they have received the application and the Priority date in Sept 5th 2003. When I see couple of websites I see that Chicago DOL is processing Nov 2003 applications. But my attorny says she has not yet received anything from DOL. So, What is the
actual "current" priority date that Chicago DOL is processing right now. Please enlighten me this. Thanks in advance.

BTW, My Case number is V-IL 51521-M. Can anything be decoded from the above number ??

Thanks

-Nattu

Nattu,

That is a SESA case no and not Chicago DOL no.

hi charles mighty,
i have labor with p.d. of dec. 2001, chicago dol. april .03, mine was taken for regular review,
check your chicago receipt, see if it is regular or limited review in chicago,
if it is regular, you can wait a long time, if it is limited, you can get approved in 2 months i guess.

+++++ New Sophisticated Trackers +++++

Hi All,
Please enter your information in the new trackers for all states leading to Chicago DOL, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin.
The trackers are available at
http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/TrackerPetition/. These trackers are only for RIR cases. The trackers for the Non-RIR cases will be made available shortly. If you are already a member of our forums, you can directy login into the tracker using the same username/password. if you are not a member of our forums, then you will have to register yourself before you can start using the tracker. Please let us know your comments and suggestions for improvements as you use this tracker. Email us at webmaster1@immigration.com.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
non-rir

LongestLabor said:
hi charles mighty,
i have labor with p.d. of dec. 2001, chicago dol. april .03, mine was taken for regular review,
check your chicago receipt, see if it is regular or limited review in chicago,
if it is regular, you can wait a long time, if it is limited, you can get approved in 2 months i guess.

Hey LongestLabor,

Thanks for your input, mine is a regular review. My question was that Chicago DOL is officaly processing DEC 02 cases for non-rir. I have a prioirty date of AUG 1st 2002 and my case is still pending. It does not make any sense to me. If they have completed Aug 02 till NOV 02 and are processing DEC 02 then they have no reason to hold or not process my case. Just very confused. Am trying to have my attorney call DOL but he is a lazy brat.,......can't beleive I have such a shitty attorney. My boss is out of town will return on wed/thurs guess I will have to wait for him to come and call and find out what the hell is going on. This labor stuff is really burdensome, man our lives are on hold due to the inefficency of this system of immigration. Just too frustrated..

All Folks with non-rir,
I called Chicago dol yesterday,
they are still processing Aug .02 cases,
the lady said she was not sure herself as to what's happening to our cases,
so maybe we have to take some action,
maybe file rir from Chicago again?
Let us see, how many cases are pending, we will try organizing some letter or phone campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.