Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilwaiting said:
Thats not totall true. one of the cases I know, which reached Chicago DOL on jan 20th has been certified after a query. it has DOT code Programmer Alalyst

Can you please provide more details about this case .

Thanks

January 20th case certified after query.....................You mean the case reached DOL on 20th Jan 2004 ?And again it is IT related ?Thats surprising as per AVM DOL is sitting on Dec 17th 05430966 for months.

Could we have the case number or any other information about the case ?

Unfortunately, I cannot provide the case number as it belongs to someone i know. However I'm not BS'ing. It could have been possible it might have got processed at random. Even I'm clueless, how that happened.

Filed in IL SESA: August 28th 2003.
Transfered to DOL: Jan 20th 2004.

Most recent cases in AVM

Does anyone know what are the most recent cases in AVM? According to my lawyer, my LC was sent to Chicago DOL in Feb 2004 from Iowa SESA. AVM doesn't show up the case when I query it by employer phone number. I'm not sure whether the phone number that I'm using is the same as the system expects or my case hasn't been entered into the system yet. Thanks.

Java Guy,
The AVM is updated with cases received in April/May .Your case should have been entered by now.If not,you may want to find out.

However,how DOL/AVM works is a BIG Mistery..........

Ilwaiting,
I am sure you are not BS'ing...I definitely trust you more than the damn folks in DOL .
As long as they are working...Its okay...My bad to expect DOl to work systometically.

javaguy1974 said:
Does anyone know what are the most recent cases in AVM? According to my lawyer, my LC was sent to Chicago DOL in Feb 2004 from Iowa SESA. AVM doesn't show up the case when I query it by employer phone number. I'm not sure whether the phone number that I'm using is the same as the system expects or my case hasn't been entered into the system yet. Thanks.

I found my case in AVM , which is transfer to DOL on 17-May
Hope this is what you are looking for

Ilwaiting said:
Unfortunately, I cannot provide the case number as it belongs to someone i know. However I'm not BS'ing. It could have been possible it might have got processed at random. Even I'm clueless, how that happened.

Filed in IL SESA: August 28th 2003.
Transfered to DOL: Jan 20th 2004.

Can you confirm this is IT related case???

Processing Times

I just called up DOL and was told they are entering May 25th right now in to the system and she said it would take about two weeks to get to May 27th which is when my case was forwarded to DOL, also in terms of processing she said Dec 17th is whats getting processed right now.

re: chicago labor

actually,
chicago dol has randomly cleared applications :

case# 05430400 recd on feb 5, 2004, has been certified.
2. Case #s 05430500: recd feb 11, 2004 has been certified on feb 18, 2004
3. 05430600: recd on feb18, 2004 has been certified.
4. 05430700: recd in regional office on feb25 has been certified
5. 05430800: recd on march 2, 2004 has been certified
6. 05430900: recd on march 10, 2004 has been denied.
7. 05431000 recd on dec 18, 2003, has been recd.
8. 05431100 recd on march 24, 2004 has been recd.
9. 05431200 recd on april5, 2004 has been certified.
10. 05431300 recd on april12, 2004 has been certified.
05431400 recd on dec30, 2003 has been recd.
05431600 recd on jan12, 2004 has been recd.

most have NON IT DOT codes.

ilwaiting ,

can you provide the DOT atleast of the app you are referring to ?

While we are waiting for our labour

Visit DesiChai.com.Everyday I check Immigration form and the next site I Visit is DesiChai.com....

Good entertainment site....

labor progress

Is it true that operator and website will continue to say Dec until all december cases have been certified / denied ? In that case maybe they have started working Jan.

Avm

Is AVM the only method to get a status update on one's case? I just found out that my case was moved to DOL sometime during April last week. I called the AVM number (312-353-1059) and keyed in the emplyer's tax id. However, the automated rep. says that there has been no cases attested in the last 30 days. I am a bit clueless on this process. I understand that it takes at least 2 months since the time your case has been moved to DOL for the AVM to get updated. If I assume that AVM would be updating my status in the next few weeks, shouldn't it still provide an update of all the cases that it has processed in the recent past? Please advise. Also, please let me know if this is the only way to find out your status? Thanks.

chicago labor

mine was moved on april 17 and avm is updated. now i can hear the "has been received " message for a long time :mad:

There is no seperate thread for Kansas Processing (as far as my knowledge goes). What exactly do you need to find out about Kansas processing - maybe I can help you.

Bazuka,
Normally the operator will tell the exact date of processing (like now they say Dec17th ,for more than a month) .Also, you can check the random case numbers in AVM .
Looks like they have not yet passed Dec 17yh ....a god 2/3 months before they reach January .

Status
Not open for further replies.