Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope....they did not move an inch .....
Looks like they will be on vacation until 2nd week of July and THE Dec 17th will complete one full month .one month for one day .... : (

Labor Approved

hello All,

Received a call from my HR dept telling me that my labor has been approved.
I dont have details.
My case was
WI SESA Oct 2003
Chicago DOL Nov 2003
REF : Feb 2004
Approved June 2004

Nkelkar said:
hello All,

Received a call from my HR dept telling me that my labor has been approved.
I dont have details.
My case was
WI SESA Oct 2003
Chicago DOL Nov 2003
REF : Feb 2004
Approved June 2004

Congratulations Nkelkar. Could you please tell what was the DOT code and job title on your labor?

DOT code ?

Hey guys

Can anyone explain what does the DOT code stand for ? I called the Chicago office automated number and it said my application has been received on Jan 30 2004 with a DOT code of xxx.xx.xx . Can we find out from the DOT code as in when the application will be approved from federal ? My labour has been cleared from the state already.

Thanks

Desi

DOL Recieved Message

My Case was transferred to Chicago DOL from KS SESA on May 27th, I have received no notification from Chicago DOL in any form (Atleast that's what my lawyer tells me) , is that normal, the AVM isn't updated either when I check with phone number on my labor application.

Can some body please shed some light here.....

Vish1348 said:
My DOT Code is 030.062.010, Any idea when this shit would be cleared ? The AVM says Remanded to Employer but has not updated even after replying to it
Vish

There are many cases with that DOT code that have RD back to 09/02, and NOF rebuttals early 2003. Why Chicago taking so long?

kothari_rupesh said:
My Case was transferred to Chicago DOL from KS SESA on May 27th, I have received no notification from Chicago DOL in any form (Atleast that's what my lawyer tells me) , is that normal, the AVM isn't updated either when I check with phone number on my labor application.

Can some body please shed some light here.....

Same here when my case was forwarded. It took 21/2 months to get into the AVM. So wait ...wait and wait ... everything is slow now :(

Mine was forwarded from IL SESA on Mar23 and showed up in AVM in mid Jun.

gc_deb said:
Same here when my case was forwarded. It took 21/2 months to get into the AVM. So wait ...wait and wait ... everything is slow now :(

Mine was forwarded from IL SESA on Mar23 and showed up in AVM in mid Jun.
But when it showed up in AVM did it show up with a march date received or did it show up as like may received application.

kothari_rupesh said:
But when it showed up in AVM did it show up with a march date received or did it show up as like may received application.

No it showed up as March 23rd 2004.

Labor Certified !

Just checked the AVM. My labor has been Certified as of July 1st
DOT Code 030-062-010

Chicago DOL RD: Nov 26th 03
Remand to Employer: Apr 23 04
Returned by Employer: I dont know sometime in May
AVM Updated as Returned by Employer after a Remand: June 23th
AVM UPdate: July 1st Certified

Vish

Last edited by a moderator:
Labour approved

DOL rec'd date: Nov 6th 2003
But the only puzzling thing is, theapproval notice is dated May 7th, but I got the approval notice from the attorney only today. Has this happened to anyone else?

What is the meaning of Dot Code 030-062-010 ?

Hello,

What is the meaning of Dot Code 030-062-010 ? Is it for Job title software engineer?

Thanks in advance,
Anbu

Vish1348 said:
Just checked the AVM. My labor has been Certified as of July 1st
DOT Code 030-062-010

Chicago DOL RD: Nov 26th 03
Remand to Employer: Apr 23 04
Returned by Employer: I dont know sometime in May
AVM Updated as Returned by Employer after a Remand: June 23th
AVM UPdate: July 1st Certified

Vish

Anbu,
Yes it is the Job Title but im not sure whether its Software Engineer or something else. Should be something computer though. Never really paid any attention to that
Vish

AnbuFl said:
Hello,

What is the meaning of Dot Code 030-062-010 ? Is it for Job title software engineer?

Thanks in advance,
Anbu

DOL is NOT processing any new case any more :( .....
called the DOL ,nobody is picking up .

Wondering if they have closed the office .

Thats not totall true. one of the cases I know, which reached Chicago DOL on jan 20th has been certified after a query. it has DOT code Programmer Alalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.