Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vish1348 said:
Hello everyone,

Just wondering whether any of the Remand to Employer cases are being processed or atleast updated in the AVM. My attorney replied approx a month back to the RFE which was issused on APR 23th. Still not updated in the AVM
Let me know if anyone else has the same issue
Thanks

Vish

My reply went on April 6. It was updated after a month with the message "The case has been returned by the employer on April 9th". It still says the same today (06/22/2004).

Do you know your DOT code?

hi chicago dol

chicago dol can you please give ur case details ie sesa dates and dol recived dates if am not wrong i think yours is dec17th

thanks

++++++++++++ New Tracker For Iowa Cases ( Rir) That Moved To Chicago Dol +++++++

Hi All,
Please enter your information in this new tracker "Labor Certification for IOWA, RIR" available at http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/TrackerPetition/index.php. This tracker is only for IOWA RIR cases and tracks a case from the time it reaches IOWA SWA/SESA to the time it is completely processed at the Chicago USDOL. The tracker for the Non-RIR cases will be made available shortly.
If you are already a member of our forums, you can directy login into the tracker using the same username/password. if you are not a member of our forums, then you
will have to register yourself before you can start using the tracker.Please let us know your comments and suggestions for improvements as you use this tracker. Email us at webmaster1@immigration.com.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-Rir Dates

Hello everyone,

I just called DOL today and the lady there told me that they are currently processing Dec 2002 for Non-Rir cases. This is a significant jump from Aug 02 to Dec 02. I am not sure if this is true coz I have an aug 02 case pending. Anyone else experiencing such differences in dates. Really cannot understand this......Someone pls give me your view.....

Thank you......and Good Luck

Ak,
My company had 2 RFE cases (RD Nov24th) from MI .DOL issued RFE around last week of April.Both the cases are certified now(on June 7th).I am not sure when the lawer sent the reply though(around 3rd or 4th week of May).
The RFE was to retest the market .

I called the DOL and the lady told me they are processing Dec7th RIR cases .My guess is probably they are looking into the RFE cases now .

Hi Guys

My company applied for my labor from chicago IL more than a month ago. They have not recd any receipt yet. How much time generally it take to get a receipt from SESA. What is priority date. Is this issued when the case moves from SESA to DOL.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
shankar

chic-dol said:
Ak,
My company had 2 RFE cases (RD Nov24th) from MI .DOL issued RFE around last week of April.Both the cases are certified now(on June 7th).I am not sure when the lawer sent the reply though(around 3rd or 4th week of May).
The RFE was to retest the market .

I called the DOL and the lady told me they are processing Dec7th RIR cases .My guess is probably they are looking into the RFE cases now .

Thanks for the reply and update.
Do you know the DOT codes for the cases approved in your company? There are atleast 5-6 cases from my company which are stuck just like me. The codes for these cases are 030.162-014. My guess is it is the job title they are having problem with.

DOT Code

ak_new_member said:
Thanks for the reply and update.
Do you know the DOT codes for the cases approved in your company? There are atleast 5-6 cases from my company which are stuck just like me. The codes for these cases are 030.162-014. My guess is it is the job title they are having problem with.

My DOT Code is 030.062.010, Any idea when this shit would be cleared ? The AVM says Remanded to Employer but has not updated even after replying to it
Vish

good news to all guys

hi every one,

i have checked the AVM randomly on all cases they are moving but very slowly, this shows that they are processing RIR cases.

Raghu,
Could you post some of the case number/RD for the cases you checked.The set of cases i keep checking are still "received" :(

chic-dol

i checked randomly yesterday but i remember one case ie case#05430987 has been remanded to employer and posted on june 18th.

thanks

Need help from guru's

hi Guys,
My company applied for my labor from chicago IL more than a month ago. They have not recd any receipt yet. How much time generally it take to get a receipt from SESA. What is priority date. Is this issued when the case moves from SESA to DOL. I would really appreciate if someone can give insight on the intial labor process.

Thanks,

chic-dol said:
Ray,
It is still Dec 17th .ver slow ,but moving.

It has been Dec 17th since more than 2 weeks.. so, I don't think we can consider it moving..

I talked to my lawyer today.. he said we will have to wait...
I asked him if Chicago doesn't process DOL cases, can we change it to PERM once it is effective.. He said we can do so..

Status
Not open for further replies.