Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rest_2004_free said:
They will keep processing whatever they can..and move all the cases to backlog centers. Those centers will hanle cases from ATL and Phil first and clear the old cases first and then work on Chic cases. Pls correct me if I am wrong....

:)

SO IS PERM FUNCTIONAL NOW ?

Cheers,
Prabhu :)

laborchic,how soon or when did u know your case was forwarded? my attorney hasn't heard or received anything in 3 weeks after the state labor mentioned that they will be forwarding it

Anybody checked any recent cases received by DOL .No status change for Dec17th cases...Still stuck from 05430966 onwards (except 05430969 which was certified on June 10th).No IT cases after that processed.

Some positive news.. (atleast for me)

I filed my first labor in Dec 2001.

Since i was tired of the wait..I filed for another labor in May 2003 (diff State).

First labor remanded back to state in Sep 2003.

Switched the First labor to the lawyer who did my Second Labor.

Did re-ad and sent the results in Dec 2003. No news since then

I thought i was lucky to file the second labor.

Second labor remanded back to state in Jan 2004. that was killer blow.

Did re-ad and sent the results back Mar 30 2004.

(Second Labor)State labor Approved May 10 2004

(Second Labor)Regional labor approved end of May 2004.

Lawyer got the (Second Labor)approval notice June 2004 (last week).

In all I have spent about $6000 on both the labors.

First Labor was sent because the JOB TITLE on the Ad and one mentioned in the ETA form B (i think) did not match. The ad had web developer, the Form had Prog. Analyst.

Second labor was sent because because CHICAGO Dol said they need 2 ads instead on one.

Both labors EB3/RIR/PROG ANALYST (030.162.014)

Last edited by a moderator:
Receipt from IL SESA

Did anyone recently (last few weeks) got any approval notice from IL SESA (Labor @ State). It seems there is a backlog in even sending approval notices for the approved cases :eek: .

hi every one

is it true that chicago dol has stopped processing rir cases in chicago? i have seen in this forum there are too many posts on it.

i would appreciate if some one replies to this.

thanks in advance

DOL cases

Unfortunately we did not hear any recent approvals for cases after Dec17 2003. So we cannot comfort ourselves by saying that they are processing RiR cases.

But then again how can we be sure that they have completely stopped processing.....somebody pls explain....

RAY/JHARKANDI....maybe you can shed some light, you guys have been the senior members of this group....

LSR5 had some good news too.

:)

hello gurus

does any one have a contact number of dol planning to call to find out which dates they are processing, ineed to talk to some one in dol who is sweet and can give us proper information

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

I Filed Labor application from Nebraska in October 2003.

Chicago DOL Received: December 2003.

Lawyer received LC approval notice: 6/21/2004.

DOT Code: 030.162-014

Good Luck to you all.

Chicago Dol

To Chicago Dol

Did You Speak With Anyone In Dol Or Did You Find Any New Cases Approved.

I Would Appreciate If You Could Let Us Know.

Thanks

hi long labour

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE YOUR CHICAGO RECIEVED DATE,I MEAN WHICH DATE DID YOUR APPLICATION REACHED IN CHICAGO DOL.

Thanks

I checked AVM again and still no proceedings Dec17th cases. Its kind os stuck form 05430966(with the exception of 05430969) from last 15days.
Probably there are not processing IT-RIR cases from Dec17th (Or they are not updating AVM ....)

Remand to Employer Cases ??

Hello everyone,

Just wondering whether any of the Remand to Employer cases are being processed or atleast updated in the AVM. My attorney replied approx a month back to the RFE which was issused on APR 23th. Still not updated in the AVM
Let me know if anyone else has the same issue
Thanks

Vish

Hi Raghu0707,

My Chicago DOL RD was: 12/5/2003.
---------------------

Hi Guys,

Good Luck to you all.

guys,how long does it take for the case to get transferred from the state level to DOL ? or how long did it take for you guys

longlaborwait- i have to laugh at your name especially since you had a short labor! ur lucky being in nebraska

LongLaborWait said:
Hi Raghu0707,

My Chicago DOL RD was: 12/5/2003.
---------------------

Hi Guys,

Good Luck to you all.

What is your DOL PD?

PD?? Are they valid anymore?

It seems like Priority Dates (PD) have no meaning anymore. This is especially true for SESA and DOL. The processing time depaends on the date DOL received the file from SESA. So for example. If the file was transferred to DOL on 03/15/04 and DOL is currently processing 12/15/03. Then there are 3 months of applications that need to be processed before DOL gets to 03/15/04. At the current rate..(assuming DOL moves), it takes 2 calendar months for 1 month of applications.

In addition, I-140 and I-485 is processed based on date of receipt of application at BCIS versus PD.

This is my take on all this. Also, it seems like PERM has really caused problems for traditional RIR applications.

Perm?

Any one any idea about PERM start date???

When is it becoming effective and how it will be impacting current RIR processing cases???

Can anyone throw some light on this?

My RD for Chicago DOL is : Jan 2nd 2004. Will i need to convert my case to PERM to get my approval fast???

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.