Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
macha1975,

You can not get the case number from AVM as such. you can call AVM and select to make queries by employer's phone number. It will tell you all the cases the employer has filed.

AVM number is : 312-353-1059

OR you can speak to a Rep. at (312) 596-5400 and tell him/her your employer name, State where your case was filed and your name. He/She should be able to tell your case number.

Once you know your case number, you can call the AVM number regularly and inquire on case number.

Chicago Dol

Hi

I just spoke to my attorney and he basically said the same thing. CHICAGO DOL is not processing any case for some timenow and they are moving to PERM.

So I guess there is some truth in it.

Question

Hi guys,
I spoke to operator today. She said DOL is processing cases of Dec 2003.
My RD is Jan 2nd 2004...

Has DOL started processing Jan cases??

Anyone got any confirmation on this??

thanks.

non-rir?

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if there are any latest non-rir approvals? Dol website says its been processing aug 2002 since last 7 months. Anyone with any news when they are actually going to move forward. Seems like they just do not give any importance to non-rir cases.

Whats happening ?

Some says DOL stopped processing .
LSR5 says they are processing jan'2004 cases.If you call DOL ,they say Dec'2003 .
To make things worse,AVM is not working from last 2 days .

Since LSR5,you have the best news,can you please tell us where did you learn DOL is processing jan'04.

Hi,

I called the Chicago DOL on monday afternoon. They said they are working on 1st & 2nd Jan cases on that day...So, if some one files on 1st of jan or 2nd of jan of this year, they will know the result or status by the end of next week as it will take time to finalize a case result or status.

RIR Cases - Dec 17, 2003

Just now I talked to the lady at Chicago DOL by calling to 3125965400 -> 4 -> 2. She said they are processing RIR cases received by Dec 17, 2003 and updating the cases in AVM received in Feb, 2004.

Question on AVM

Hi,

I am new and I have never used AVM before, as suggested I tried to call the number 312-353-1059. It kept ringing forever, there was no busy tone, nor was there any live person on the phone, when should I enter in the company phone number to find out? Can somebody please respond?

Thanks.
:)

AVM down from last two days

AVM seems to be not working from last two days. If it works correctly, I think it gives user options right after first or second ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
AVM is back up now. I just called. They are still sitting on December 17th. But they are processing cases for sure. moving at snail's pace.

gogia,
Did you find any recent IT cases approved.
I checked randomly 1504309 65/66/68/88/90/91 and they are all received.There is one 05430669 (IT) certified on June 10th.
Not sure if new cases are processed or not.

guys,
if you are checking AVM randomly,please post if you see any IT cases processed after June 10th.I found none.Scares me if the news about hold on IT case is true.

When I called AVM, it says, case no "xxx" received on "date".
Are they talking about the date when we apply to state or are they taking about the date when they received to federal.
I have applied on aug 2004... State was clear. My lawyer received info about state labor. It got tranferred to federal on Mar 2004.. I am still waiting for reply. AVM is not yet update.. I have state case no. Is there a way I could find federal case no... Please help me....

Thanks in Advance..

AVM update

Looks like the AVM has been updated .My case transferred to Chicago on March is updated as received.

Hi Guys,

My federal labour was sent to the Chicago DOL on march. If you guys come to know about progress related to this. please post.

Also, do u guys know if I can switch employer after 90 days, of concurent filing of I-140 and 485 concurrently ?

Thanks & Good Luck to you all of you guys !
- Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.