Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amani:
few days back I checked AVM of Chicago DOL and it says my case reached on 9 April, I hope I have to wait about 30-45 days more (if everything goes fine)
Good Luck to all !!!

march approvals

Anyone whose case was recieved in last week of March got approval?

Anyone who filed from 'Kansas' (anytime in March) got their approvals?

Thanks in advance.
KSLC

Anyone willing to sponsor GC as future employer.

Hi Guys,
I am currently working as a permanant employee in California in a stable company(so far every thing is fine). I applied for Labor way back in june 2001 from CA DOL. So far there is no sign and also doesn't like there is a chance of approval going forward.
If any one is willing to sponsor me as future employee please contact the following emailId:
jasonking_03@yahoo.com(I am not using my original Id).

Thanks .

NON RIR approval received

My non RIR case was sent to Chicago in the early February.
Approval received 2 weeks ago! Nice surprise...

approval dates

Antipod,

Congratulations! Would it be possible to print your LC dates (Sent, Approved and SESA State)

Thank you,
KSLC

Want_GC2002

I have not yet received the receipt or PD.
SDD

Originally posted by Want_GC2002
SDD,

urs is filed on 5/9..let me know when you get ur receipt and PD???

thanks

thanks sdd..please let me know when u get the receipt...

SENIORS,generally how long it take to get th ereceipt or PD after submitting to SESA???

DOL Code

When I enquired at DOL for my case depending on the Employer Phone no, I am getting list of cases filed by my employer.

In almost all the cases, DOT codes are ' 030.062-010' or '030.162-014'. When I have gone through the list of DOT codes posted on 'http://www.gcic.peachnet.edu/pls/ois/oisil.ListDOT'. following codes are found related to Software and Computer Hardware

· 030.162-010 COMPUTER PROGRAMMER (profess. & kin.)
· 030.162-018 PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC (profess. & kin.)
· 030.162-022 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (profess. & kin.)
· 030.167-014 SYSTEMS ANALYST (profess. & kin.)
· 031.262-014 NETWORK CONTROL OPERATOR (any industry)
· 033.167-010 COMPUTER SYSTEMS HARDWARE ANALYST (profess. & kin.)

But I am not finding the two numbers I am getting on automated service.

By the way, O*Net Code as appearing in my ETA750 is '15-1021.00'. (Computer Programmers).

I assume DOT code '030.162-010' is the one related to me. I think it is problem with Automated Answering service'. It may be pronouncing '0' for 1 (may be a bug).

Any comments? Experience on this please?

Now the Email System is working .If anybody want to check thier
status they can go ahead and send an email with LC Status in subject and Employer Phone in the body

Chicago DOL Part 9

Has any one applied for labor in the second week of April 2003 and if so any improvements. please share with me.

Thanks
srisathya

Status
Not open for further replies.