Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor denied in chicago

Hi,

My RIR was received in chicago on 03/31/03. I called in AVM today and it says my RIR was denied on 06/17. I contacted lawyer and she says that she has not yet received any letter from them. She also told me that depending on refusal reason we may be able to apply for reconsideration. Can anyone give me ideas on how to proceed from here.

Thanks.

Rejection or NOF?

pop420us,

Are you sure it was a rejection or a 'Notice of Findings'? Did you find any similar case for your company in AVM? In many cases (for other companies), I have seen/heard of NOF for which a 'Rebuttal' can be sent by your legal. If that is the case, there is nothing much to worry.

Would it be possible for you to tell 'State' and 'Position' (DOT Code) were used in your case?

Thank you,
kslc

KSlc,

When i called AVM today it clearly stated Denied. My dot code is 030.162-014. Mine was the only case sent to chicago in march from my company. i am hoping my lawyer would get the papers by tomorrow. please send some ideas.....

Guys,
Finally my case was certified yesterday at Chicago DOL.It was really a long 17 months wait from the time my case was filed at MO SESA.Thank you everybody who helped me in this forum.Hope to see all in the I140 thread soon,hang on there guys and be optimistic.

Thanks
Venu

Labor denied in chicago

Hi,

My RIR was received in chicago on 03/31/03. I called in AVM today and it says my RIR was denied on 06/17. I contacted lawyer and she says that she has not yet received any letter from them. She also told me that depending on refusal reason we may be able to apply for reconsideration. Can anyone give me ideas on how to proceed from here.

Thanks.

Reason for denial.

pop420us,

What procedure you applied for filing abour.

1. How many advertisements you have done. With what time frame.

2. What recuirtement procees used by ur company.

3. Is your company financially sound. Was there any lay offs.

Please reply.

any non-rir approvals

Any non-rir approvals please post your details here. The date hasn't moved from July 2002 from past nine to ten months. Any body has details please post here.

Thank you so much.

Pavan

My friend's Labor was approved at Chicago on June 19th. PD Apr 22.

Why are the sites still showing March 2003?

approval date

I guess the date means that there is atleast one (or more) application/s that was received in March and being processed. .

update time

dol website does not show current Chicago processing time. It's still May 2003

Originally posted by amani
My friend's Labor was approved at Chicago on June 19th. PD Apr 22.

Why are the sites still showing March 2003?

Re: any non-rir approvals

Antipod got approved about3 months later after he sent in early Feb. (read his post)

Those who post information, please indicate which catalog (rir/non-rir). Thanks.

Originally posted by Pavan_N
Any non-rir approvals please post your details here. The date hasn't moved from July 2002 from past nine to ten months. Any body has details please post here.

Thank you so much.

Pavan

Hi hairturnedwhite

Can you give the Chicago DOL official website URL?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dol website does not show current Chicago processing time. It's still May 2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicago SESA time

Hey guys,

Could anybody comment on this plz!!

My case went to Chicago SESA on 12th May 2003.
I still dont have a case number or PD. the automated
system says that a case was entered into their system
on 13th June and I dont know if its mine or not.

Whats the best way to find.
Any comments when this could come back ..
its EB3, basic (non-RIR)..I think dates on website are not in
synch...

thanks take care,
deva

Status
Not open for further replies.