Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I referred to is the offical dol website, in its regional time report, Chicago's process time didn't get updated, it's update time still labeled as may, 2003. I don't know Chicago DOL has a separate website.

Originally posted by amani
Hi hairturnedwhite

Can you give the Chicago DOL official website URL?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dol website does not show current Chicago processing time. It's still May 2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

labor applied in 2nd week of april

Hi,
Any body applied in April 2nd week and got any updates.
Mine was applied in
EB2/RIR CHICAGO SWA
DOT Code 030.062.010
on 04/04/03.
If any updates, please share.

Thanks
Srisathya

srisathya ,

I have applied on the same date (04/04/03), no updates yet.
EB3/RIR

Please let us know if you get any updates.

Thanks
Rakesh

labor applied in 2nd week of april

Hi rakeshr,
Thanks for you reply.
Did you got the receipt back from SWA, because I did not received it yet.
My Attorney says it will take minimum 3 months.
Thanks
Srisathya

Srisathya,
I applied in the first week of april and got the receipt from IL SWA on June 5th. The Priority date of 4/8 is mentioned in the reciept.

Thanks

Srisathya,
I applied in the first week of april and got the receipt from IL SWA on June 5th. The Priority date of 4/8 is mentioned in the reciept.

Thanks

Hi Srisathya,

I did not receive receipt yet. According to my attorney SWA review the case and then issue receipt notice and it can take some time.

Good Luck
Rakesh

Case Number for Chicago LC

I talked to my Lawyer today and he had mentioned that the IL state department does not send the Lawyer the Notice when the case is transferred from the State to the Federal Level ..

Is this True ??

I had filed for my LC from Chicago on 04/24 and was wondering as to how long it takes for cases now to move from State - Federal and then for the approvals .

Any inputs posted will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rotny

Yes ur lawyer is right AS PER MY ATTORNEY TOO.
ALL THEY SEND IS THE LETTER FROM IL SESA WHICH CONTAINS UR PROIRITY DATE ,FILE NUMBER WHICH STARTS WITH
V-IL-XXXXX-M(i DONT KNOW WHAT 'M' STANDS FOR) AND RECIEPT DATE.

MY LAWYER SAYS THAT THE RECIEPT DTIS THE SAME DATE WHEN UR FILE GETS TRANSFERED FROM SESA TO CHICAGO FEDERAL .MY RECIEPT DATE IS 30TH APRIL AND MY PRIORTY DATE IS 03.03.03.

THX
SRINIVAS

Priority and Receipt dates

Thanks Srinivas,

But my Lawyer says that he has NOT received anything from the day my application was filed with the Chicago State . I would also like to know the difference between the Priority and Receipt dates that you had mentioned ( 03/03 AND 04/30 ) , because all that I know is that my application was filed on the 24th of April ..

Also do you have any rough idea of the # months that it takes now for the LC to cleared ..???

Thanks,
Rotny

Hello Rotny,

As my understanding goes Priority date is the date which is based on the actual opening of your case. Experts pl correct if I am wrong.

If i say Reciept Date then it is date when ur case gets shifted from the IL SESA to Chicago DOL.In other words it is the date when ur application reaches the Chicago DOL office. I am not 100% sure here.

Regarding for the labour to be cleared, it usaully takes about 4 to 5 months, if everything goes well for RIR cases in IL/Chicago.
SESA level -- 2 months,Federal Level --2 to 3 months

Srinivas

Re: Re: any non-rir approvals

Originally posted by hairturnedwhite
Antipod got approved about3 months later after he sent in early Feb. (read his post)

Those who post information, please indicate which catalog (rir/non-rir). Thanks.

Here are my details (NON RIR):
Recrutment package sent to Michigan dept of labor on 1/17/03
In Chicago 2/5/03
Certified 5/2/03

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I received the File Number(V-IL-99999-D) from employer, How can I use this number to find out my case#, My employer got more than 10 applications filed on the same day on the same salary. Please let me know how I can find out my case#.

Thanks,
gkb

AVM indicates that my case has been certified by Chicago DOL.

PD 03/26/02
Approved by MI SESA 03/31/03
Received at Chicago 04/14/03
Certified by DOL 06/12/03

Have not yet received the Approval receipt from DOL. Any idea how long it takes after the approval ?

lk1508

I guess your case is RIR, right?

Yesterday I tried the AVM, the Chicago already ceritified some case received on April 21. One case dot code is software engineer. But there are some other case before that are still on the waiting list (non-RIR?). I don't know how Chicago handles these case, do they handle non-rir and rir separately by different people or they deal with rir case first and non-rir later when rir case come to "current" like Kansas some user mentioned in the forum, anybody know anything about it?

Looking for Labor Substitution

Looking for labor substitution. Have done Bachelors & Masters. Skills in UI and Java. Have a project available. Please email me or send private message (PM) or post message.

EB2 / RIR

Folks,

My Rir case got certified today with the TX DOL - Heard this from the automated message . I was wondering as to how long it takes for the lawyer to receive the hard copy .

I guess only with the Hard copy can he apply for I-140.

Thanks,
Rotny

Status
Not open for further replies.